Out of here

However, the alarm quickly went on. They both needed some time to wake up. Juanma put his arm over Mia again and said quietly "Do you promise me something?"
"What?" Mia asked
"No matter what Lupe says today, or even Mercedes, please do not let it make you upset. Do not let it get to you, ok? "
"I'll try it," said Mia.
They collected the blankets and the pillow and set off for school. Juanma came to Mia and Zoe for a while. Zoe was already awake and asked "Everything's fine with you"
"Yes," Juanma said.
"We have to get ready for breakfast."
At breakfast, Alvaro came back and Mia sat down with Simon, Alvaro, Zoe and Juanma at a table. Lupe gave her an indefinable look, but she said nothing. The lesson was trouble-free. Mia was well shielded by Zoe and Simon. In the Go training by Juanma and Alvaro.
Alvaro caught Lupe after training.
"Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Sure always" was her answer.
"Why did you tell Mama that I'm with Mia?" "You're not asking that seriously, are you?"
"But why not?"
"She takes my boyfriend away, then she comes along with you, against the will of our family, and in the end you make both Ramiro and Javier lie? And with that she should come through? "
"Lupe you will not destroy our relationship ..." "But mom said-" "I do not care what mom said clearly? You will stay away from now and above all you will stay away from Mia. Is that clear "
Lupe said nothing more. She turned on her heel and trudged off to see Juanma a little later. "Ah good that I'm meeting you."

"You do not have to say anything, Alvaro has already told me to stay away from Mia." "I do not understand youLupe. Why do you want to make your brother unhappy? "" As if Alvaro was so dear to you "
"I do not mean that, but if you hurt Mia you're hurting him and even if you put Mercedes against him." "Juanma I do not want to argue with you. And now that Mia is with Alvaro, we can both start again. "" No Lupe ... we can not. I've changed. But you unfortunately not. "With the words he left her.
Mercedes had brought in the time Mia in her office. "You know why I called you?"
"Because of Alvaro?" Mia asked. "Yes, exactly." Mercedes answered. "Mia, you can see for sure that a relationship between my son and you is neither for Lupe norfor me acceptable, or. Since Alvaro will not leave you alone, but rather turn against me, you must end the relationship. "But Mercedes I" "Mia this is not a request or a question, that's an arrangement. Should I notice that you do not do it, there will be consequences that affect both you and Alvaro. You can go now. "Mia wanted to get up when Mercedes said" and that you this discussion neither tell Alvaro nor Ramiro is clear, right ". Mia got up and left the office. She went to the yard and sat down on a bench. She would not be able to break up with Alvaro. She could not do that to him and herself. Tears ran down her cheeks. She was just thinking about leaving school. Maybe go to Gaspar, at least a couple of days. But everyone would be worriedThe only way was Isabel. She picked up her cell phone and dialed Isabel's number.

Isabel answered quickly, "Hey darling, you're in luck, I'm just ..." She stopped when she saw the video image of Mia "Mia, what happened?"
Mia took a deep breath and said, "Madri, you have to get me to Spain. I do not want to be so far away from you anymore "She was determined not to mention Alvaro. "But Mia, what happened?" Nothing I miss you just too much. "" Now calm down. Something's going on with Ramiro? "" No he's great but I want to get away from here "
"It's Mercedes I'm right" "Madri please it does not matter I just want to get away from here" "OK Mia. I clear a few things and call you tomorrow morning. But now you need to calm down. Shall I talk to Ramiro "No Madri I'll do that" She saw Zoe coming towards her and said "Madri I have to go now, please call tomorrow"