withdrawal symptoms

Alvaro went to Ramiro before class. He told him about the room exchange with Tobi and told him that Roberto was ill. "Do you mean it's something more serious?" Ramiro asked.
"I do not think so, I think if he recovers today and tomorrow, it will be fine," said Alvaro. "Ok, let me know if you need anything," Ramiro said.
"I'll do it," Alvaro said, heading off to class. The time until lunch stopped slowly. Zoe had not answered.
Juanma and Alvaro went into Alvaros room before dinner to see what it looked like.
Roberto was sleeping. Zoe looked tired but had school supplies in front of her. "How was it?, Juanma asked. "He puked but only 2 times and he is cold, so I gave him the blanket, now he fell asleep." Alvaro noticed that Roberto tensed again and again in his sleep.
He said to Juanma "Go to lunch with Zoe, I'll stay and you'll bring us something, okay?" "OK," Juanma said. Juanma and Zoe met at the cafeteria on Mia. After the meal, they all went to Alvaro, Roberto had awakened and was sweaty and pale.
"We brought you food," Mia said.

"I do not feel like eating."

"Roberto a bit you have to eat." She put the plate in front of Roberto and gave him a glass of the electrolyte drink. Roberto actually ate a bit and then lay back.Mia sat down on his bed. "How are you feeling?" She said.

"I'm so in pain I need what against it," he said.

"You know we can't" said Mia.

"Please," I'll be fine soon. "Mia pulled the blanket up and took his hand. "You have to be strong now and endure," she said. Roberto squeezed her hand. She stayed with him until he fell asleep. Alvaro and Juanma looked at each other. "I'll stay with him first," Mia said. Since she had the impression that the boys were a bit hesitant, she said "If you want you both can go and trow a few balls, I'll get it here alone, Zoe can rest a little bit. We don't need to be here all around the clock "

" I can lie down here a bit, "Zoe said, looking from Mia to Alvaro, who nodded immediately. Juanma looked at Alvaro and said, "Do you want to throw a few balls?"

"Sure, always," Alvaro answered.

"I want too," Roberto said weakly.

"You have to lie down," Mia said quietly. Carefully she stroked his sweaty hair from his face.

"I'm so cold," said Roberto. Mia pulled up his blanket. Suddenly he was wide awake, grabbing Mia's wrist and looking at her. "Please give me something,  just one more time." Juanma took a step towards him, "Why do you think we're doing all this, you throw it all away?" He exclaimed. Mia grabbed Juanma's hand. "That's not his fault do not yell at him."

She took Roberto's hand and said, "We can do it together. I'll stay here for now. "Roberto shivered with cold. Juanma sat down on Alvaros bed. "Did we not want to go to the hall," Alvaro said as he came out of the bathroom. Since Juanma was silent, Mia said, "Go ahead, I'll get this over here if there is something  I write to you."

JUANMA looked uncertainly at Alvaro. then he got up and the two of them went to the door. When they were outside, Alvaro said "Come on, we will not stay long"
They threw some balls and Alvaro asked "Everything ok? " Yes everything fine. I just do not trust Roberto. "

" Well we should try that now. "

" Shall I stay with him for the night? "

" No, I'll do it. If all goes well, I can sleep, I've thought, if it's him better than today we'll take him to Ramiro over the weekend. Because there we are really undisturbed then "

" Are you sure "

" Yes definitely "

They threw a bit more and then returned to the girls. They both had their hands full. Robertos  stomach kept turning and he was in  a maelstrom of emotions, crying and cursing. He kept begging for a drink of alcohol or a pill. Mia tried to calm him down.
She kept giving him something to drink from time to time. It was almost time for dinner. Juanma decided that he would stay with Roberto over dinner time and that the others should bring him something to eat.
When Mia wanted to get up Roberto hold her. "Please stay here," he said. Juanma stepped to the bed and said, "Mia has to eat something now."

"I'll come back then," Mia said softly. Alvaro Mia and Zoe went to the cafeteria. They hurried with the dinner. Zoe was pretty tired and Mia said "Go to our room Zoe, I think you can use some rest" Zoe nodded gratefully. She was not quite fit yet.

When Mia and Alvaro returned to the room, Juanma immediately asked, "Where's Zoe?"

"I sent her to our room, she's pretty tired," Mia said.

Juanma nodded. "How is he?" Alvaro asked, nodding to Roberto's bed. They had brought something to eat for Juanma and Roberto. "I think he does not need to eat, he pukes everything he's eating or drinking," he seemed to sleep. Mia sat down at his bed and touched his forehead. He clearly had a fever. She went to the bathroom to get him a cold washcloth.Juanma started to eat. Roberto woke up with the cold washcloth. "Hey there you are again," he said. Mia smiled at him. "You need to change, you're all sweaty."

She helped him sit up. "How are you?"

"A little better. Maybe I can just take a shower? "Slowly he got up and leaned slightly on Mia. Alvaro opened the bathroom door and turned on the light. "Do you need any help?" He asked. "No, that's alright," he said."

Roberto picked a few things out of the closet and disappeared into the bathroom. When he was in the shower, Juanma said, "He seems to get better."

"The Internet said that there are ups and downs. I do not think he's over it yet"