Talks

"You look tired," Zoe told Juanma. "I did not sleep well that night, but do not worry." Zoe took his hand. "Stop complaining, you're not to blame."

"But I feel that way. We did not know for hours what happened to you. We should have stayed with the others "
"Juanma, that could have happened to any of us everywhere, no one could change that." She squeezed his hand.

"Mia and Alvaro have been with me since Monday, we just went back to school yesterday." Zoe smiled at him.

"Then Mia would have told you to stop reproaching you." Juanma nodded. "I'll try," he said. "For now I am glad that you will be well again." Zoe sat up and took him in his arms. "You know that I love you, right?" She said. He took a deep breath. " I love you, too. And I am so incredibly happy that I can hug you again ".

"Mom has brought me a new phone. Please save the number, from now on we can also write again. "Juanma took Zoe's cell phone from the drawer. He typed in his number and called his cell phone. Then he saved the number. "Will you give it to Mia and Alvaro, too, and can you still save the numbers for me?" "Sure," Juanma said, sending the contacts from his cell to Zoes.
The door opened and a nurse came in and said, "Zoe needs some rest."

"Alright, I'll be right away"
He took Zoe in his arms again and left the room. Mia and Alvaro were waiting for him outside.
"Are you feeling better now?" Mia asked.

"Yes, I'm glad to see her like this again."
He hugged both Mia and Alvaro. At the school, Alvaro asked if Juanma still wanted to meet with the other guys in the hall, but Juanma refused. So Alvaro went alone.
Mia went to the GO to do some exercises. There she met Lupe. Lupe wanted to leave the room when Mia came in but Mia stood in her way.
"Listen, Lupe, we can not try to have peace." She asked. Lupe looked at her. There was nothing devaluing in her eyes this time. She smiled and said, "I understood a lot when I talked to Ramiro. But I still need a bit of time to process everything. "
"I can understand that," said Mia, "that was a lot for me as well. Just let me know when you're ready, ok?" She smiled back and passed Lupe.
  She dida few warm-up exercises,when Roberto stood at the door. "Hey Mia," he said cautiously. "Hello Roberto, how are you?" They had seen each other during class but did not talk to each other. "I'm fine, especially when I meet you alone again." Mia got a little queasy feeling. Roberto came closer. "What are you doing for exercises?" He asked.
"Just something to warm up," Mia said.
Roberto turned on the music. "Could we try it?"
"Yeah, sure." He stood behind Mia and put his hands on her waist. Mia let him lead her. He took only a few steps with her, then let her go. "Do you have ideas to continue this?" "He asked

" Yes, in general, but right now I'm totally confused about the whole thing with Zoe, I'm trying to come up with something, ok. "
Roberto came closer again. Carefully he ran his hand over her cheek. "Yes, I believe you have to process that first. Everyone was shocked when the others came back to school. I'm sorry you had to experience that. "
"It's not your fault," said Mia. "I'm just glad that Zoe is doing better." Roberto took her face in his hands and looks into her eyes "And I'm glad you were not hurt"
Mia smiled briefly you took a step back. "Roberto, you know .." "... Alvaro is your boyfriend, yes, yes." He looked down. "But I still like you and I like talking to you."
Mia took another step towards him. "I also like talking to you," she said, smiling at him.
When the door opened, Roberto immediately took a step back from Mia. Juanma had come to in. He looked at Roberto. "Why did I know that you are here when Alvaro is in the hall?"

"I did not know that Mia was here, I happened to meet her" defended Roberto. He took another step back. "Yes, by chance, when she's alone, like always." Juanma said, walking toward Mia.
"Where's the difference if you're alone with her or Iam alone with her?" Juanma looked at Mia and took a deep breath. Mia intervened. "Now stop it both, please." "Why, you do not give me any chance to be a friend." Now Juanma turned back to him "What do you expect? You are with  Mia as soon as no one is with her, you push and kickim the Basketbaltrainingl, you're completely drunk at school .. "

" Juanma let it be, "Mia said

." Yes, and I'm the new one too, "said Roberto.

"It takes you to settle in if you're new somewhere," Mia said.

She noticed that Juanma wanted to say something again and pressed his hand briefly. "I'll leave you alone now," said Roberto. He turned and left the Go rooms.
"Sorry," Juanma said, "but he's a bit strange."

"A little bit, but I'd like to know what's wrong with him."

"Mia, he gets closer to you from time to time, what if he looses controll because he has too little blood in the alcohol in his veins?"

"I'll take care" said Mia "what do you want to do?"