Ohne Titel Teil148

"No," yelled Juanma. He reached into the water. After a few tries, he got his hands on Mia's jacket and pulled on it. With all his might he tried to pull her up. Slowly he sat up properly. The ice in front of him cracked dangerously, but he still managed to pull Mia's jacket further up. With one arm he reached under her arm to hold her really tight. Although the ice cracked beneath him, he managed to shift his weight and pull Mia up. . He slipped with her again on the ice and when he could get up he picked her up. The wet clothes made her unnaturally heavy. He managed to get her to the edge of the lake. She was unconscious but was breathing shallowly.
 Juanma didn't notice that tears were running down his cheeks. He took off Mia's wet jacket and put his dry jacket on her. He found her cell phone in her jacket pocket, which of course didn't work because of the water. He rubbed Mia warmly and kept calling her name. He knew he had to get her back to the hut somehow, so he put his hat and gloves on her and tried to rub Mia warm. "Please wake Mia up," he whispered. He took a deep breath and picked her up again. Her pants were soaked with water, but he didn't want to take them off. He hold her in his arms on his way to the hut for a while and kept talking to her After a while he had to take a short break. He put Mia down and briefly shook his arms out. He knew it wasn't far until he would reach the hut - Mia was still not awake. Juanma was just trying to think of bringing her back. He picked her up again and put the rest of the way back. When he reached the door of the hut he said "I need help Alvaro Ramiro Zoe Roberto Lupe please help" Roberto had reached him first and took Mia from him. He took her to the sofa and placed her on it. "We have to take off her wet clothes, he called. Alvaro and Ramiro had reached the two next. Juanma was already taking off Mia's jacket and tops while Alvaro was taking off her ski boots and pants. Roberto had already put a blanket over Mia . Ramiro and Zoe had reached the group and Zoe went straight to get Mia dry clothes. When she came back she said "Please go outside, I'll change them." Zoe took off Mia's wet underwear under the covers and put them on dry ones. Then she pulled a sweater and jogging pants over her. Meanwhile she kept talking to Mia. She noticed that Mia's blue lips were slowly turning red and breathing was better.

She called the others back inside. Ramiro immediately sat down next to his daughter and held her hand. Mia's eyelids moved and she woke up. Everyone let out a sigh of relief and Alvaro took her in his arms. Mia clung to him. "What happened" she asked. So far no one had found out what had happened and everyone was looking around for Juanma. He had not re-entered the living room. Zoe went into the hall and saw Juanma sitting on the stairs Lupe was with him, hugging him and giving Zoe a look. "Wcan I talk to Juanma," Zoe asked. "Can't you see he's unable to talk." Lupe replied sharply. Undeterred, Zoe approached them. She took Juanma's hand. He looked at her. "What happened to you guys" asked Zoe. "How is Mia" Juanma wanted to know first. Lupe looked from one to the other. Juanma had fixed hisself on Zoe. Lupe pulled her arm back from him. And wanted to take his other hand. Juanma pulled her away, looked at Lupe and said "Please leave us alone for a moment." Lupe glanced at him briefly, but got up and headed for the bathroom. Juanma pulled Zoe to him. She sat down with him and put her hand on his leg. "Mia just woke up" she said. Juanma exhaled in relief. "I want to see her," he said and got up. "But what happened?" "Later, Zoe, please I want to see her." He entered the living room where Alvaro was holding Mia tightly. Mia had said that she remembered the lake and that the ice had broken under her. Juanma went to the couch and Alvaro let go of Mia. Mia took Juanma's hand and he hugged her. "Mia, I am so glad that you are awake. I was so afraid for you ". Ramiro looked at both of them." Juanma, can you tell us exactly what happened ". Juanma looked around. He looked down and explained that he and Mia wanted to go for a walk and had found the lake. And that they then went on the ice and Mia finally broke in. He stopped and swallowed. The memory of how Mia kept going under and the panic he had had came up again. Mia felt that Juanma's hands began to tremble and took him back into her arms. Juanma gave it a short squeeze and then continued. When he finished he looked from Ramiro to Alvaro and said "I'm sorry that I didn't pay more attention"

He got up and left the room. Alvaro also jumped up and followed him. He held him right behind the door. "Juanma it was an accident and it turned out well. You saved her life. And brought her here. Please don't blame yourself "Juanma looked at Alvaro." I should have stopped her from going on the ice. I should have held her. " "You know you couldn't have stopped her."
 "It's my fault that we were outside at all, she didn't want to leave me alone because Lupe sent Zoe a video where she hugged me briefly because we were talking . "
" I know she told me. But it is not your fault that she went on the ice. And she is safe here again. " The door to the living room opened and Mia came out of the room accompanied by Zoe. Mia went up to Juanma, looked at Alvaro briefly. Alvaro nodded to her and Mia took Juanma in her arms. Alvaro went up to Zoe and took her arm and said quietly "Leave them both alone for a moment" Zoe let her shoulders hang but went with Alvaro. Alvaro led her into the kitchen and looked at Zoe. "How do you do that" asked Zoe him.
 "How do I do what?". "You always accept that the two of them are alone. That they hug each other. Always there for one another. They go for a walk in the middle of the night. "Alvaro took Zoe by the shoulders and looked into her eyes." Do you trust Juanma? " Zoe looked down. "Zoe?" Tried Alvaro again.
"Yes," said Zoe hesitantly. "Yes but?" Asked Alvaro. "You can't like that who almost took her away from you spends so much time with Mia. " "Zoe, I trust Mia. I notice her feelings every time I get together. I know she loves Juanma in a different way. He brought her from Spain. He's there for her when I can't. The two had a bond from the first day and it evoked a lot of good in him. They have the music thing running together. And I trust Juanma too. We've been through a lot together now. Stuck together and achieved a lot. " "But I always have the feeling that if you weren't there, Juanma would be with Mia. So I'm the second choice "

"Juanma fell in love with Mia just like me. And she chose me. Of course I wouldn't have existed, Mia might have fallen in love with him or be with him. But it's also normal if you don't get who you want, that you then look elsewhere. And Juanma didn't just throw hisself at you because he couldn't find anything better. That developed between you. His mother's accident, the thing with Roberto. Please don't let Lupe or anyone else talk you into it. " He took Zoe in his arms. Zoe swallows and said, "You're right. But sometimes it hurts me. " " I can understand that. But try to trust him, and especially Mia. She wouldn't do that to you