Friends

Zoe had arrived at Mia in the meantime "Who should call tomorrow? She asked.
"Oh, nothing," said Mia. "Mia, why did you cry?"

"I did not ".
"No? And then why do you have soulled eyes? "
"Something was flying in there".
"Mia, I know you. What's up?"
"Nothing, just a bit much." "Mia, what happened?"
"No Zoe really nothing. I just wanted to think a little bit ".
"Okay, I'll leave you now." Zoe said.
She made her way to school. When she met Nico she asked "Where is Juanma?" "I think in the hall with Fede, they wanted to train for Saturday"
Zoe made his way there. Juanma played basketball with Fede and Tobi. "Juanma can you come over please". He went to Zoe

" Is all ok??"

"No, Mia is sitting on the bench outside and is crying. I think she called Isabel on the phone but did not want to tell me. I just wanted to tell you before we look for Alvaro. "

"I'll be right back," he told the boys and Zoe "What exactly did you hear?"

Zoe slowly told him on the way out, what she had heard and seen, and explained where Mia was.

Juanma found her immediately. He could still see that she was crying.
"Hey" he took her hand "what happened". Mia looked at him.

"did Zoe sent you? She asked.

" Yes. She was worried. She suspects you were talking to Isabel. "

Mia's eyes filled with tears again. "Mia, what happened. And do not say nothing now. Zoe is right about the phone call with Isabel, am I right, did you ask her if she comes and get you? "Mia looked down. JUANMA put his fingers under her chin and made her look at him.

"Why Mia. What happened?" The tears were now rolling down her cheeks

. "Was it Lupe?" Mia shook her head. "So Mercedes." Mia said nothing. " What did she do"
Mia put her hands over her face. Juanma pulled her close.

"Please tell me what's going on. Shall I tell Alvaro? "Mia shook her head.

"So then talk to me." In tears, Mia began to speak hesitantly. She talked about the conversation with Mercedes and the call to Isabel. She also said that she was not allowed to say it. "
"Well, technically, you did not tell Alvaro or Ramiro. But Mia, we have to talk to Ramiro. If not you then Alvaro. Or Zoe and me. And you have to call Isabel and tell her you stay. You can not do that to Alvaro or Ramiro. "
He stroked Mia on the back very slowly, she calmed down.

"Come on Mia, we're looking for Zoe and Alvaro and go to Ramiro."
Mia let herself be led by Juanma to school. They met Alvaro at the door because he wanted to go to the Gym. He was startled when he saw Mia. "What's wrong ...."
Juanma interrupted him. "We have to go to Ramiro. Then you know everything. Come on, please. "

Alvaro was completely stunned and hugged Mia. Together, they went to Ramiro. He was there and had time.
JUanma came to the point immediately. Before Ramiro could ask what had happened, Juanma blurted out everything he knew. Alvaro and Ramiro both listened with wide eyes. Ramiro said, "I'll call Isabel first and clarify that and then I'll go to Mercedes."

"No," Mia said. "Please do not, she specifically said I can not say it, the only way is 'that I go to Spain."

Alvaro took Mia by the shoulders. "Mia I told you once, I can not say goodbye to you again. Ramiro will clarify that. Trust him. Except ... "he swallowed" you want to get away from me ". "I do not want it Alvaro. But I can not see that you're always in trouble with your mother and sister. And I do not want to be in trouble "-
"Stop now," said Ramiro. "I'll fix that with Mercedes and Isabel. Mia there is no other reason you want to leave right "

" No "she said softly.
"Well," he hugged Mia, "then I'll call Isabel first. Did she know what happened? "He asked Mia. She shook her head.

"I will also talk to Javier again. Was the conversation with him ok?" he asked Alvaro
"Yes it was a good conversation and he said he will support me"

"Ok then leave the rest to me." To the boys, he said, "Stay with her a little bit?" They nodded. Alvaro and Juanma took Mia to Zoes and her room. Juanma had told Zoe where they were. Zoe was already in the room. She hugged Mia and together they told what had happened and Ramiro would take care of it.