Ohne Titel Teil143

Ramiro went out briefly to clarify something with the nurse. Zoa looked at the others. "Lupe and Roberto?" "Well Lupe has the same right to a vacation with Ramiro as I do, "said Alvaro." But are the two of them together? " asked Mia- Nobody said anything, "I hope we don't have to change the rooms then." Mia said "If they are together then no but if they are not together thenprobably yes" said Juanma "hey, it's until Sunday, try not to get upset," said Alvaro.
Zoe rolled her eyes but at that moment Ramiro came back to them. "Zoe and Juamma we should drive slowly back to the hut" Zoe took Mia and Alvaro in her arms and Juanma followed suit
 Ramiro prepared something to eat at home. "Do we have to change the rooms when Lupe and Roberto are here?" Asked Zoe. "No Roberto said he sleeps on the sofa and Lupe can have the bedroom" Zoe looked at Juanma with relief. After dinner, Zoe and Juanma said goodbye for the night.

 In the hospital, sleep was slowly falling, and Mia had snuggled up against Alvaro. Even if the infirmary wasn't the nicest place, she enjoyed the togetherness with him- "I'm glad we got out of the hut" she said: "Me too, even if I think it's a shame. That I won't be allowed to ski tomorrow. " "But maybe the day after tomorrow again" Mia was tired of the events and her eyes quickly closed. Alvaro took her in his arms. He enjoyed having her lying with him and feeling her warmth.

 Zoe and Juanma were in bed, too. "I was really worried," she said. "I'm glad everything is fine". "I was pretty sick in the hut, but Mia and Alvaro were always there." "That's a good thing. You were in good hands, is everything ok now?" "Yes, everything is much better." "How did Mia cope with Alvaro?" Juanma told her what happened when they found out what had happened.
Zoe hesitated a moment. "What is it?" Asked Juanma." Sometimes I wonder what would be if Alvaro wasn't there. Would you be with Mia then. " "Zoe are you serious??
 We've discussed that a couple of times, haven't we?" "No, I know, but I wonder that sometimes ..." "Will it ever stop" He sat up. "No, it's ok, let's forget about that now" "No, Zoe, you don't trust me. I know what I want. You know I love Mia ... in a different way than you. But she will always be part of my life. But if you don't trust me, none of this makes any sense. "He had tears in his eyes. "Juanma I didn't mean it that way" She took him in her arms. Juanma returned the hug. He decided not to say anything more about it. He didn't want to argue and rather enjoy the time with Zoe. They snuggled back into bed. Both were tired and so they fell asleep quickly.
The next morning Ramiro picked up Lupe and Roberto from the airport. Lupe greeted Juanma and Zoe exuberantly as she entered the vacation cabin. The first thing Roberto asked was Alvaro. Zoe told him that Mia had stayed with him and that he was doing well according to the circumstances. Ramiro added that he would drive to the infirmary later to pick them up. "Ramiro can we go straight to the slopes?" asked Lupe. Ramiro looked at Juanmaindecisively. "Would you go with Lupe and Roberto so that they can get to know the ski area?" Juanma nodded" Zoe are you coming with us? " Zoe grinned and came too. She really enjoyed skiing. "You have to go to the rental shop to get things, Juanma and Zoe know how to do it. You do it in my name, I will pay everything together."
The four set off and Ramir drove to the infirmary. Alvaro already had his discharge papers and he and Mia were waiting. He took them to the hut. "Where are the others?" Asked Mia. "On the slopes" said Ramiro. Alvaro looked down. "I'd also like to go to the slopes and actually I'm fine too." "No, take a break today," said Mia. "We'll be back tomorrow."
Juanma and the others didn't stay long either. Juanma wasn't really fit yet and so they returned to the hut shortly after lunchtime. After an exuberant greeting, they sat down together in the living room. Lupe sat down next to Juanma and while they were talking she slid closer and closer to him. Juanma held Zoe's hand and didn't respond to Lupe. After a while Mia went into the kitchen to get fresh drinks and Roberto followed her. "What's there between Lupe and Juanma"
"I hope nothing more. But you probably know that they were together once"
"Yes, and Lupe said that one day he would understand that they were meant for each other" Mia stared at Roberto . "Did she say that?" "Yes on the way here. She said he was only with Zoe to not being alone." "but you talked to Juanma, you know how he feels about Zoe right" Roberto nodded. They went back to the others. Mia kept looking for Juanma's gaze, and when their eyes finally met she looked at the door. It wasn't long before Juanma got up and left the room. Mia followed after a moment. They met at Mia and Alvaro's room. Juanma looked at her expectantly. "Watch out for Lupe, she's going to win you back, she said that to Roberto. She'll try to piss off Zoe and you know that the two aren't best friends". "We already had an argument yesterday," said Juanma. " Why?" "She was wondering if the two of us would be together if Alvaro wasn't there." Mia rolled her eyes. "Does that never stop?" She asked.