finally back at school

Alvaro was visibly happy that Mia had really come to the game. Simon and Zoe asked a lot about Alvaro during the match. It was a very exciting game..

At the End St. Mary won the game.

Mia waited at the locker room for Alvaro.

Alvaro came out pretty quickly and asked Mia:" Do you think juanma is happy when the others visit him? They had suggested to to celebrate the victory in the hospital with him .

"He sure will be happy, but before we go in we have to ask if that's okay."

During the match Florenzia again visited her son in the hospital. She knew that Mia had gone to the game.

Juanma was happy about the visit. He complained to his mother that he had to stay another night. Florenzia reassured him:" it's only to be sure". "Mia will stay with me again," Juanma said.

"She really makes you happy, right?""Yes," said Juanma. "With her I have learned to be the way I am. She understands me. When I'm sad, she cheers me up, when I'm upset she calms me down. When I laugh she laughs with me. I enjoy the time with her. "

"But she is not your girlfriend?"

Juanma's gaze darkened slightly. "No. We are only good friends ". "Very good friends when she spends two nights with you in the hospital" said his mother winking.

There was a knock on the door and Mia stuck her head in the door. She greeted Florenzia and asked Juanma if it was okay for him when his teammates visit him. The sister had initially said, always only two people at the same time, but then had agreed that all together could go or a short moment.

Florenzia said goodbye. Juanma told Mia to let the others know they could come in.

Alvaro came into the room first. Juanma greeted him with the words: "Great job Captain. Congratulations to the victory."

Alvaro looked a bit guilty but happy too. He said, "We have to talk Juanma". "Ok, but today we celebrate the victory of the team ok".

The teammates were at Juanmas bed, everyone talked with Juanma about the game. He had problems to follow everything, so quickly the others were talking .

Mia had gone out with Alvaro." So you stay one more night", asked Alvaro Mia.

"Yes," she said apologetically. "He was so disappointed he had to stay."

Alvaro found it difficult to hide his disappointment. He said nothing. Mia took him in his arms and said "Alvaro there is nothing. I just want to be there for him, ok. "

Alsaro said sadly, "It's ok. All right.Maybe We should call the others outside because it could be too much for him-"

When they came back, Mia saw that Juanma was very quiet and pale - Alvaro gathered the team together and said goodbye to Mia and Juanma.

Mia prepared a glass of water for Juanma. "Hey all right?," she asked. "My stomach is going crazy and my head is booming," Juanma said."Can you go to the bathroom with me again?"

"Yes, come on," Mia said, helping Juanma sit up. He closed his eyes. "Slowly" she said. "Just a minute," said Juanma. Later, when he was back in bed, Mia said, "It was a bittoo much today, wasn t it?" "No, I was glad the guys were there,only my headaches are annoying."

"I'll organize another painkiller for you, ok"

By the moment, the nurse came with dinner. Mia asked for a pill for Juanma.

The nurse brought the painkiller a moment later.

Juanma didn'eat very much and when they finished Mia brought the tray to the nurse. "Can you give him something against the nausea?"

"I ask the doctor and thenI bring something, ok"?

Mia went back to Juanma. He slept. She sat down next to him and rested her head on his arm.

The night went quietly this time. Juanma had obviously done well in the recovery. He looked much better and was also awake before Mia woke up.

He looked at her. "Thank you" "Thank you for what?"" For being here. That you have patience with me. I do not take that for granted you know. "

Mia said nothing and just hugged him briefly.

As Dr. Lopez looked into the room, Mia had to go out again. When she was allowed back in Juanma's room, he said: "I am allowed to go today. The headache would probably last a bit and the dizziness should now be better. Maybe I can play basketball again in a week.

"That's great, is your mom coming or should I ask Alvaro if he can pick us up?

"My mother is at work, maybe Alvaro really could..." "Already on the way" Mia said and was on her way out to call Alvaro.

Alvaro was there pretty fast. When they arrived at the school, he asked Juanma if they could talk for a moment.

They decided to go to Juanmas and Fedes room so that Juanma could lie down if he would feel bad.

Fede was in the gymn for the training.

Alvaro came straight to the point. "I would like to tell you that it was stupid of me to fight with you that way. Only everything came up. I've been talking to Lupe and she wants to apologize to you."Juanma said," I remember talking to Lupe about the lies. Then the car must have come."" Lupe had heard the accident on the phone and then nothing more. She then called Mia, I spoke with her and she told me that she was lying."

"Yes, but probably only because I had the accident," Juanma said bitterly.

"maybe," Alvaro said, "but maybe you should at least listen to her."

"She'll be back tomorrow. I'm thinking about it, ok?" Juanma said. "Okay, Alvaro replied.

Alvaro said goodbye and left.