It's gonna be ok

He took her in his arms again and she snuggled up to him. Alvaro chose  another movie, set an alarm clock in the phone and set the timer of the TV.

They were both very tired from the day and it was clear that they would both not stay awake for a long time.

Mia stroked his stomach again, concentrating on his heartbeat.

Alvaro wished that night would never end. He did not really want to fall asleep because he enjoyed it too much, and when he slept the time was over too fast.

Mia could not sleep for a long time, many thoughts were in her head. She knew that she hurt Alvaro very much, if only they remained friends. And part of her wanted more too. She loved him. She was sure of that. But she knew that if she was with him then Lupe would make her life to hell. But she would, too, if she were with Juanma. Actually, the Lupe did it anyway.

She just loved Alvaros warmth. She felt safe and secure. Slowly she overcame the tiredness. She gave Alvaro another kiss on the cheek and said good night. Alvaro hugged her. It just made him unbelieveble happy.

The alarm went on too early. Alvaro had set the alarm so that they could still wake up a bit. He pulled Mia close and closed his eyes again, inhaling her scent. His emotions wen tcrazy. Mia moved a bit.

"Did you sleep well? "Alvaro asked softly.

"Yes, like a baby and you?"

"Me too. I would prefer to just lie down for the whole day."

"We have a few more minutes, right" "Yes," Alvaro said.

They stay for a few minutes cuddled together. After a while, Alvaro said, "I think we should get up." They got up and got ready. Alvaro put Mia's towel in the laundry rack and hid the toothbrush in his room "For the next time," he said with a smile.

When they went out he deactivated the alarm system and activated it again later and carefully they bypassed the cameras.

Laughing, they ran to the car.

At the school, Alvaro knew a door that was not closed on a regular basis. There they actually came in.

They hugged again at the dorm. "See you later," Mia said.

Quietly, she pushed the door open to her and Zoe's room. Zoe was still asleep. She had about half an hour left.

Since it was later in Spain, she wrote Isabel.

Isabel answered that she might not be able to get to her until the next day. Mia wrote to her that she would go to hospital again today and then report back to her. There was hope that he would wake up.

Zoe woke up. When she saw Mia she went to and took her in her arms. "Is everything alright with you?" She asked.

"Yes sure" said Mia. "How was your night?" Zoe wanted to know.

"It was really nice with Alvaro. And he was so cute to me, "Mia raved. Zoe grinned meaningfully. "We talked a lot," said Mia "It was really beautiful".

"How did you stay?" Zoe asked. "We are still friends. I'm attached to him a lot but right now I just can not do anything more than friendship. "" And that's not by chance because of Juanma? "Zoe asked. "Oh Zoe I do not know. No. Yes. I dont know. I'm so scared about Mercedes. Who knows what is with Ramiro. There are so many things "

"Yes, you are right." "Alvaro is so understanding," Mia said. "He even understands Juanma, even if he finds it very difficult."

"Well ... it's a completely complicated situation. Juanma understands a lot. Yesterday we talked for a long time, I think it did him good. "