Adventure?

"Alvaro your mother will turn us over." "She won't. I know the alarm system and my mother sleeps at the other end of the house. We just have to go in quietly, and the car should not be visible."

" You certainly have cameras " Mia Asked." Sure, but I know how we handle them. Trust me Mia."Alvaro led her a strange way to the house, deactivating the alarm and unlocking the door. From there they went quietly to his room.

Mia sat down on his bed. "I'll give you a T-shirt for sleeping and we leave the house before my mother wakes uptomorrow, then we'll be early in school."

"Yes, and how we'll get in there."asked Mia

"Mia ...trust me. I'll fix that up. I'll be right back,"he said and left the room.

It took a while for him to come back. He brought water and said, "I put a toothbrush and a towel the bathroom. It is two doors to the right."

He sat next to Mia and gave her the water bottle. Both came the memory of the day of the audition where Alvaro came with the water bottle to Mia.

They both had to laugh. After they have drunk then alvaro asked her:

" do you need anything else?" "No, everything is alright."

Alvaro leaned against the wall and pulled mia to himself,

" let's watch a movie" he said." yes, let me search" mia sought a movie and then said to Alvaro: "do you give me a shirtI go to the bathroom. Alvaro was looking for a shirt from the closet and tossed it to her.

Mia disappeared through the door. Alvaro took a deep breath. He decided to change quickly, too and pulled the bedspread from the bed .Then he waited for Mia .It was a bit different when Mia was ill to be with her at night.He was nervous. Mia was quickly back. Alvaro said "ok I'm just going to the bathroom. "

Mia sat down on the bed and picked her phone . She wrote to Zoe that she was with alvaro, that she should not ask questions now, she would get a detailed report tomorrow. Then there was a message from Juanma. "hey did not see you tonight all ok? I hope nothing happened"he asked.

She wondered what she should answer. Then she wrote: "No, nothing happened I was in hospital for a long time and after dinner with alvaro." Unfortunately, juanma replied immediately. "Okay, meet in the storage room?" 'crap what now Mia thought. Ok .. be honest ... she typed: "it was getting late we're now at alvaro ...se you tomorrow". Juanma breathed deeply as he read it. He threw his cell phone on the table and left his room without a word. Fede was completely shocked and looked after him. When he took the phone, Mia's message was still open. "Such a mess," thought Fede.

Alvaro was back in the meantime and started the film. Uncertainly, Mia lay down on his bed. Alvaro lay down next to her. He took her hand and they looked at the TV.

After a long time Mias mobile vibrated.'Oh Zoe I told you not to asked questions' she thought. She did not respond. After a while, it vibrated again. "Better you look maybe it's Isabel." Said Alvaro. Isabel wanted to come the next day but she had not gotten a flight yet.

Mia looked at the display. Fede ..