Ohne Titel Teil119

"I wanted to talk to him later as well," Alvaro said. He made a plate for Mia ready and brought her some food before class.
He had also told Ramiro that Mia had probably spoiled her stomach and stayed in the room.

Juanma went to her in his free time. She was awake, watching a movie and smiling at him

. "Hey, you even ate something," said Juanma. "How are you?"

"Better, I slept a little bit more. What are you doing here? "

" I have a free time and thought I would visit you a bit. Can you remember yesterday? "

" Yeah I know that I was in a club with Roberto, the people were weird. He drank a lot. "

Did you drink too?"

"No, Roberto told them I wanted Coke. Suddenly I had a soda in front of me. After that, I felt dizzy. "

" They mixed you up a bit. "Juanma said.

"Roberto had already taken away a cola before that tasted strange." Mia sat up and put a hand on Juanma's leg. "Thanks for picking us up."

"Roberto did not say on the phone what's wrong with you." He lowered his eyes. Mia put her hand under his chin and made him look at her again. "He was trying to keep me out of everything"

"he should not have taken you there."

"I'm ok," said Mia.

"Luckily," said Juanma, "why did not you tell us you were meeting him?"

"Because you would never have let me go with him."

"For good reason, as you see "

" I am sorry.... How long are you free? "

" Still about 30 minutes "answered Juanma. He had now sat down on her bed. "Alvaro comes up after lunch."

"And then we can pick up Zoe, or"

"yes, that's how it was planned".

"I'm glad when she comes back". One moment both looked at the TV.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Juanma got up to open the door and faced Roberto. "What on earth are you doing here now," Juanma said, annoyed.

"I wanted to see Mia," said Roberto.

"Let him in Juanma". Juanma  made a step aside and looked at Roberto angrily.

Roberto turned a chair to the bed so he could look at Mia. "How are you?" He asked.

"Better the two let me sleep and you?"

"Now better, this night not so good, listen  Mia I wanted to apologize, I did not think that .. "

" ..I would say, you think not at all, "interjected Juanma. Mia looked at him.

".. I did not think they would do that," Roberto continued, avoiding looking at Mia.

Mia saw that he was really sorry. "I still remember that you did not let me drink anything and took away one Coke."

"Yeah, I was hoping, but they seem to understand it ..." he trailed off. "Who are these people?" Mia asked.

"These are the friends who make you forget everything if you think it's not working anymore". "You have beautiful friends," Juanma said again. Roberto looked at him. He turned back to Mia and said "I just wanted you to understand my life". Juanma looked at the clock. He had to return to class, but he was reluctant to leave Mia alone with Roberto. "Do not you have to go to class too ?" He asked Roberto.

"I'm not going today," Roberto replied. Juanma looked at Mia. "Go ahead, if you have to go down, I'll be fine," she told him.

"Ok, one of us will come back up as soon as we can," Juanma said, giving Roberto a warning look. Then he left the room. Roberto breathed.

"He's pretty angry," he stated.

"Yeah,   at my birthday party somebody  had mixed something into Zoes drink,  she had to go to the hospital, so he's a little bit sensitive to something like that."

"Okay, understand, I'm so sorry!"

"Would you have driven, if I had been ok?"

"I do not know. If I had been alone, definitely "

" You risk your life, "Mia said.

" And who cares? "

"Come on, there are definitely a lot of people who do not want you to happen something".
"Since my parents did  split up there is nobody," said Roberto. "My mother is working and my grandparents wanted to get me out of the house and brought me  here, yesterday the guys are the only ones who  care about me"
"You can not be important to them, otherwise they would not have mixed anything in my drink and persuaded you not to drink more."

"What else do I have in my life?"

"You could make new friends. Maybe show the others that you're actually a nice guy. "

" Am I? "

" I think so "

"I think you're the only one who thinks that."

"You have to show the others how you are. And above all, omit the alcohol and drugs ".

"I know. But once you're in there ..." Mia's phone beeped. It was Alvaro who wanted to ask how she was doing. She wrote that everything is ok.

"I've lost completely to Alvaro and Juanma," said Roberto.

"I'll see that I talk to them, okay?"

Roberto nodded "Thanks," he said. "I'll leave you alone a little bit, okay?"
"Okay, nice that you were here," said Mia.
She was still watching her movie, then Juanma and Alvaro came and brought her something for lunch.
"Why was Roberto here?" Asked Alvaro. Mia talked about the conversation and then said, "I think he did not stand the separation of his parents, then he got these people. Maybe we should give him a chance. "

" Who tells you that he really wants to be one of us? "Juanma asked.

"I have the impression," said Mia. "I'm sorry for him," she added.

"Honestly, I do not know if I can do it after all," Juanma said.

"I wanted to talk to him later anyway," Alvaro said. "We should go now but otherwise Zoe must wait for us"

Mia quickly changed and then the three set off. Zoe was thrilled when they came and  Juanma around the neck. "What was with you yesterday?" She asked Mia in the car. Mia hesitated a moment and then told her what had happened the night before. Zoe was shaken. "I think he really knows no limit."

"He was actually paying attention all the time."

"But not enough, as you've seen," interjected Juanma.

When they arrived at the school, Juanma brought her things into the room with Zoe. Alvaro and Mia had agreed to leave the two a bit alone.