Alvaro vs Juanma

Mia agreed and they saw each other at their usual place.

Mia came with mixed feelings because she  thought that Juanma was so sad again.

But when she arrived, he greeted her with the guitar in his hands. He was trying out a new song.

Mia came to him and asked him why he wanted to meet her. He told her about the meeting with Lupe and his hope to find out Lupe's mood. Mia said softly, "You know you owe no explanation to me, right?"

"Yes, but I did not want you to hear it on another way and then think I'm doing something behind your back."

Grinning, he added, "Do you know that I forgot the upcoming holidays? Do you already have plans? "

Mia replied, "My godmother may come here or I can stay with Zoe, and you?

Juanma was relieved to hear that Mia might not be in Spain after all.

"No, not yet. Let's see. What do you think of the song so far? "

"Sounds good. Did you finish it? "" Not quite yet. We can work on it together. "

Mia looked at him. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I do not want to talk about it again, Mia," Juanma said. Please: Let's sing a bit. Let's clear our minds a bit.Not thinking about nothing"

Mia smiled at him "You're right."

They worked together on the song and had a lot of fun and did not realize how fast time had passed.

Suddenly the door opened and Alvaro stood in the frame. He stopped dead in his tracks, murmuring only a "sorry didn't want to disturb" and left the room again.

Mia looked at Juanma startled and said, "I have to talk to him for a moment." Then she ran after him  When she called Alvaros name he stopped but did not turn round to her.

She walked in front of him and said, "We were just working on a song. And he told me he's going to Lupe tomorrow. She wants him to come and he hopes to find out her mood for me.

"Sure" Alvaro gave back a bit snippy. "As if she just tells him what she's up to"

"Alvaro please it was nothing" For a moment Alvaro dindn't say anything. Then he said quietly: "Will that always be the case? That you are with him, I see you and be hurt or you are with me, he sees it and is hurt? "

Mia took him by the hand. "Please trust me." "I guess I have to," whispered Alvaro. "Go back to him. We'll talk later." He did not want Mia to feel bad. He could feel that she was in a difficult situation.

She hugged him briefly and said "Thank you"

When she came back, Juanma asked, "Everything ok?" Mia nodded. "Do you want to go on?" He asked.

Mia replied, "It's getting late, I'm pretty tired" "Yeah, me too," said Juanma, "we'll continue tomorrow". He noticed the mat where he had laid with Mia last night. The memory of her warm body next to his was still very present. Mia waited until he had packed his guitar and then started walking.

He held her by the arm and said: "Wait a minute Mia, I wanted to tell you, it was very nice to sing with you, it was really great fun." Mia looked at him for a moment, "Yes for me, too. I'm looking forward when we go on" They went a little bit together and said goodbye for the night.

When Juanma entered his room, Fede was not there yet. He lay down on the bed and let the evening review again. The evening had been nice, they had both laughed a lot and messed around. It had done him good.

He hoped that she did not feel bad about Alvaro. Since he was really tired, he got ready to sleep. When Fede came through the door, he immediately realized that Juanma was much better off than the last few days.

They did not talk much anymore, as it was already very late.

Mia, on the other hand, told Zoe all how the evening had gone. She was glad that Juanma was better and had enjoyed the evening with him.

Zoe laughed and said, "Sometimes I really worry about your decision for Alvaro." Mia rolled her eyes and said, "I just want to enjoy it for now. Without thinking... Do you understand? "

"Yes," Zoe replied, "the only question is, does Alvaro see it that way, too?"

"I'll talk to him tomorrow," Mia replied. He had already sent her a goodnight message. Even with a kissing smiley, so he did not seem to be angry.

The next day came too fast for everyone, they all could have used a bit more sleep.

It was an exhausting day of class before the Go workshop began. Olivia had prepared a group performance where they were working on. It was fun for everyone, Olivia was doing a really good job managing the workshop.

After the workshop, the basketball players still had training.

Marcello was pleased with the team and dismissed them in the afternoon. Juanma texted Mia that he was now on the way to Lupe-

Mia was just so tired. The last few days had been hard. She had slept little and thought a lot.

Zoe and her decided to learn a bit more and then go to bed early after dinner.

Alvaro had a test the next day and was also in his room to study.

Mia could hardly concentrate. Again and again her thoughts wandered to Alvaro, Juanma and the conversations with Zoe. She had chosen Alvaro and the step back to friendship was not based on her feelings for him.

But was that still true? She had enjoyed the time with Juanma as much as she had with Alvaro. And it broke her heart that Juanma suffered so much.

When she woke up next to him, that was a nice feeling. But she also felt good with Alvaro. He was always nice to her. He understood her.

But it was the same with Juanma.

With that thought, Mia dozed over her math book. Zoe quietly left the room after a while to meet Simon. Mia was fast asleep.