Somebody returns

. He met her by the car.
Arriving at the river, he sat with her on "their" bench
"I've missed you" said Mia. "Ask me", Alvaro answered and kissed her.
"You stayed calmest yesterday," she said.
"That was only outward. Inwardly I was very excited "
"It was good that did not happen anymore. That would have completely thrown him off track. "
"Whom not?" Said Alvaro. "But do you know what's positive?"

"No, Mia said.
"Zoe and Juanma have slept in a bed now before Friday, that means we have your room for us on Ramiros Friday", he grinned winking.
Mia had to laugh. "We'll see how Zoe sees it"

"I felt like it was easier for her than for Juanma"
"I think she likes him a lot and he is afraid to hurt her"
"Somehow it's strange how all this has developed. We are both together ... then you could almost say that Juanma and I are friends ... a few months ago that would have been unthinkable. "

"Oh yes, I remember very darkly." Mia laughed.
"I am especially happy about that with us" said Alvaro and hugged Mia tightly "I never want to let you go again. "
"Then do not do it," Mia whispered. She leaned against his arm. There had been a lot of things lately and she longed for the quiet days on the beach.
She was relieved that Juanma and Zoe were approaching, even though she knew that Juanma's feelings for her were still strong. He did not try to show it, but she saw it at a few glances. But Zoe helped him with it.. She had no idea what he was really afraid of.
"Hey are you sleeping?" Alvaro asked softly.

"No, I was just thinking"
"Ok," grinned Alvaro. "By the way, everything is going to stay for Ramiro Friday.

"That's good, then we can go shopping after school and then get started"
"I'm looking forward to the time with you." He said. "Not as much as me," said Mia, laughing.
They decided to take a little walk and then go back to school.

When they arrived at the school, they fumbled for Gaspar, who was waiting at the entrance.
"Hey, Mia called, what are you doing here?"She hugged him
"I wanted to surprise you but you were not here . And apparently Zoe isn't here too. Where Zoe is I do not know, we went for a walk., Mia said.

Her cell phone rang and Ramiro called. Mia answered and Ramiro said "Can you come to see me later with Juanma?"
"Yes," Mia said, "I'll look where he is." Alvaro looked at her questioningly and Mia briefly told them what Ramiro wanted.
Gaspar said "ok then I'm going back now, do you fancy a meeting Wednesday afternoon.
"Sure," Mia grinned.
When Gaspar left, Mia wrote a message to Juanma asking if they could meet with Ramiro in a few minutes. Juanma agreed and a few minutes later they were sitting in Ramiro's office.
After talking to Juanma about his mother, Ramiro said:" I talked to Charly Martin. He would like to see you in the studio on Thursday to record some songs and would have Saturday in a week already the appearance in a club 2 hours away from here. He sent me the songs and the lyrics there are 6 songs and yours. Do you get that by learning the lyrics? "
Mia looked at Juanma and they both nodded. It would take a lot of work, but they could bring a bit of choreo in and both were good at learning texts.
"Ok then I tell him, the only problem is that I can not be there this weekend. He's got a driver to take you there and back back and you have a local contact. Is that okay for you?"
"Sure," said Juanma "Or Mia, we can get it" Mia nodded.
Ramro gave them the lyrics and the stick with the music. "I would have preferred, you had fitst  the appearance here in Buenos Aires, but that was apparently not  possible."
Mia said "that does not matter that is not a problem".
It was dinner time and they had arranged to meet after dinner with Alvaro, Zoe and Simon to go through the songs together.
They met at Go and they were really good songs. Simon had some ideas for the choreos right away and they were sure they could do it by Saturday.

On tuesday morningJuanmas mother was scheduled for surgery  and he had a message from her at noon that everything had gone well. After class, they drove to pick up things for Florenzia and then they went to the hospital. Florenzia told  that Mercedes had already visited her.
In the evening they met again in the Go. They made good progress, Juanma and Mia already had some lyrics in mind. She made easy choreos to the songs where everyone helped. They had a lot of fun together and time passed quickly.

Mia was a little nervous about the meeting with Gaspar. She had wondered why he was at school without calling first. He picked her up Wednesday and they drove into the city to eat ice cream.
They talked about the band and Mia said that she could come to the rehearsals again for fun . She was excited about the demos and the performance. Caspar calmed her down and said, "We did it a couple of times." It was a different feeling to Mia, but she did not want to say that. "How's Zoe doing," Gaspar said.

"She's fine, Mia said."

"Mia, I wanted to talk about her. I was stupid to end this with her and I would like to apologize to her. "
Mia was a bit startled. She did not want to say anything about Juanma and Zoe.
"Mhm and what do you want to hear from me now?" She asked, grinning.

"Should I just call her or invite her? What do you think"
"So I would call her first. I have not talked to her about you since forever. Just call her and invite her. "
"Ok thank you Mia. Then I try that ... I miss her"
Mia directed the topic again on the appearance. She had phrases on her phone and showed  them Gaspar
Gaspar also brought some Idden in until Mia saw that it was already quite late, she had promised Juanma to go wizh him  to the hospital. Florenzia was always happy when the four came.
When they arrived, she had a good news. "I can go home Friday."

Juanma said "Friday night we are at Ramiro because we wanted to surprise him because of the holidays"
"That's ok," said Florenzia. "Marcelo picks me up, I'll stay with him over the weekend."
"Are you sure that's ok?" Juanma asked again.

"Do not worry, tell me more about your plans for the show"
They stay with Florenzia for a while and they realized that she was feeling much better.
In the evening Juanma and Mia were alone in the Go again. Since the demo was only about the voices, they wanted to go through the lyrics again in peace. It worked very well andin the studio they would have the lyrics on paper.
"Are you excited?" Mia asked Juanma.

" A little bit. But I'm looking forward to it too. "
"Me too" said Mia. Alvaro was still waiting in the lounge with Zoe and Simon. When Zoe and Mia went to their room, Zoe said "Gaspar called me"
"Oh well, I thought so, I saw him today"
"Yes, he said that. He wants to meet me next week, but he did not tell me why "
"Then let him surprise you", Mia grinned.
Inside she had a strange feeling. On the one hand, Zoe had been very sad that Gaspar no longer wanted the relationship. But the disappointment of his behavior had been very strong too. She could not tell if  Zoe would get involved with him again and there was JUanma.
"Will you tell him something about Juanma?"
"I do not know yet, what do you mean?"
"It's hard to say. I think honest is certainly better "
"I'll consider that if I tell him something," Zoe said.