Ohne Titel Teil156

Juanma took a deep breath and said: "She is holding up well, are you all already informed?"
 "Yes, and Alvaro is angry that he is not allowed to go with them. But we are getting a new student. And a new Go trainer."
Juanma paused for a moment and was surprised by two big news within a week, "Then it will definitely not suit Ramiro to fly to Spain" he thought out loud. "No, but he insists on accompanying Mia and therefore had a big discussion with Mercedes, Alvaro said."
"Do you already know when they fly?" "No," said Zoe, "Ramiro wanted to take the first possible plane." "We'll start here tomorrow morning. I'll write to you when we start. I love you," he said. "Good night," said Zoe, "I love you too." Juanma quietly lay down again. Mia snuggled up against him in her sleep. She had calmed down and seemed to be sound asleep.
The next morning we went back to school. Mia wasn't very hungry at breakfast and was also very calm. Charlie's chauffeur arrived on time and the journey was smooth. Juanma had written to Zoe and Alvaro about when they were there and the two were already waiting for them in the parking lot.

Alvaro took Mia tightly in his arms. He said quietly to her: "Ramiro has booked a flight for tonight. I'll drive you to the airport. Isabel's son already knows."
The four of them went up to Zoe and Mia's room so Mia could pack things. Zoe and Juanma stayed a bit behind. "I hope everything goes well," said Zoe. "I hope so too, it annoys me too that we can't all be with her"
"Ramiro will do it. He knows Isabel and I think it's good that he is flying with her." The time until they had to leave passed very quickly, Roberto came to Alvaro's car to say goodbye to Mia and to reassure her that everything would go well. Before they knew it, Ramirwas at the airport with Mia to check in. Saying goodbye to Juanma and Zoe, but above all to Alvaro, was difficult for her and Alvaro also had to struggle with many thoughts. The flight was long and Ramiro had a little chat with Mia about the news at the school.
"Why didn't you say we were getting a new student?" Mia asked her father. "That wasn't sure until yesterday. I asked Albvaro to take care of her. I hope that's okay?"

"Of course it is. And what kind of new coach is that?"
 "He's taking on a workshop like this for the first time and I prevailed against Mercedes, who wanted a very experienced trainer, but who, like Ricky, seemed very vague to me in the conversation. The new guy is called Alejandro. He's still quite young, but has presented a lot of good ideas. I think the workshop has been neglected recently "
"I'm curious," said Mia and yawned. "Try to sleep, so the time will pass faster," Ramiro advised her. He's right, when Mia woke up they were almost there. After landing, they waited for their luggage for a while. Ramiro had already received a message that Jose was already there. The greeting was a bit distant. Jose and Ramiro didn't know each other and Mia and Jose hadn't seen each other often either. "I thought you'd sleep in Isabel's house, if that's okay?" said Jose. "There you have some peace".
Ramiro agreed and so Jose took them to Isabel's house. "I've already done some shopping for you and you can also use Isabel's car, the key is hanging by the door."
"Thank you very much, Ramiro said. We would like to see Isabel". "We can go straight to the hospital. They have lowered their body temperature so that the brain is less stressed. Two people are always allowed to see her. The temperature should be increased in three days and then the anesthesia should also be reduced so that she slowly can wake up. Then we'll see "

Mia took an audible breath and closed her eyes, and Ramiro put his arm around her. They agreed with Jose that they would freshen up briefly and then drive in Isabel's car to the hospital followingJose. Mia wrote to Alvaro that they had arrived safely and were now going to the hospital.
When they arrived at the hospital, they were lucky enough to be directed to the intensive care unit and to see Isabel immediately. Mia was shocked when she saw her lying in bed with the bandage on her head and very white on her face. Some devices beeped steadily and she was ventilated. Ramiro put his arm around her and hugged her.
"She is a strong woman, she will survive that too," he said quietly to Mia. Mia nodded with tears in her eyes. When the half hour was up, Jose was already waiting for them. "My wife and I wanted to invite you to dinner with us, if that's okay with you."
Mia exchanged a look with Ramiro, who agreed whith a thank you. Jose wrote the address down for him and said they could come at 7pm.
When the arrived at Isabel's house, Mia showed Ramiro the house. She wanted to sleep in the room where she slept last and offered Ramiro the bedroom. First Ramiro said that he could sleep very well on the couch, but Mia persuaded him. It happened quickly that they had to go again.
The evening with Jose and his wife Maria was nicer than expected. After a while, Jose lost his detachment and took an example from his wife, who was warmth in person from the start. Some stories from the past were exchanged and Ramiro also told a lot about Mariana, contrary to his habit. When it got late, they said goodbye to Jose and Maria and agreed to meet at the hospital the next day.