Ohne Titel Teil189

Fede and Martin were already playing when Roberto and Clara entered the hall, Nico warmed up a little.
"Finally," he said. "I thought you'd never come"
Roberto put his water bottle on the bench and sat down with Clara. While tying his shoes tighter, he said to Clara: "If you want to hear my tip so that others will like you. Try to be more open towards others. Don't just hold on to Alvaro."
Clara nodded. She actually wanted to say something about it, but Roberto got up and went into the field. The four of them practiced a few passes and apparently had a lot of fun.
Lupe had seen that Clara had gone into the hall with Roberto. She followed a moment later and sat next to Clara. When Roberto came for a drink, she handed him his bottle. "Hey Roberto, I was thinking about having another disco night soon. Are you going with us." she asked.
"Of course I'm there." answered Roberto.
"Very nice," said Lupe, looked triumphantly at Clara and left the hall again.

Alvaro was almost sad that the weekend was already over. He had really enjoyed this time to have Mia completely to himself. Mia had put her hand on Alvaro's leg as he drove.
They arrived at the school almost at the same time as Juanma and Zoe. Florenzia got out and greeted Mia and Alvaro warmly. Zoe and Mia fell on each other's necks. "Look at you like you haven't seen each other for weeks," Alvaro said with a laugh.
Juanma laughed too and said "it can seem like that, captain".
The first destination was Zoe and Mia's room, the boys arrived after they had removed their bags. They told each other how the weekend was. Mia was so enthusiastic about the park that she said: "We have to go there together".
They met Simon for dinner. After dinner they retired with Simon to the storage room to find out all the news from the school. Simon told about training with Lupe.
"She'll pay special attention to me at the next rehearsal." said Zoe, annoyed. Juanma nudged her and winked at her.
They talked for a while until Mia and Zoe slowly said goodbye for the night After class the next day, Juanma and Mia had reserved the Go first. They warmed up with a few light exercises. "Did you enjoy the time with Zoe" asked Mia.
"Yes, totally. It was nice to have her at home and just spend time with her." Mia smiled at him. It was good for her to see Juanma happy.
Their rehearsal was very satisfactory. The two were such a well-rehearsed team that only the text security had to be practiced. When her time was up, Juanma stayed in the Go.
"What are you going to do?" Asked Mia. Juanma told her about Zoe's concerns about training with Lupe and that he had told Zoe that he would watch.
"Well then, good luck," Mia said with a smile and gave him a short squeeze.
Little by little, Lupe's group came together.
"It's our turn now," said Lupe to Juanma.
"I know, but I wanted to watch a little"
When everyone was there, they took up their positions. Again Lupe had a lot to complain about, especially Zoe. "If you're not there for every rehearsal, at least make an effort," she said.
They made another try, which Lupe broke off again. Juanma hadn't seen any mistakes. This time it went to Simon, who was supposedly too slow.
"Lupe, if you always criticize, nobody wants to work with you anymore."
"It's not my fault that I'm used with a group that can't keep up with my pace."
"Then you have to adapt to the group," said Juanma.
"Mia and I ..:"
"Yes yes Mia and you are also the stars of Charlie Martin, it's clear that you can do ." said Lupe indignantly
. She turned the music back on and everyone got into position. This time she said nothing, started another round and then said "That's enough for today, I think."
She looked at Juanma again and left the GO.
"This time she didn't dare because you were there," said Zoe, laughing.
"You can't practice like that," said Juanma. "Simon, you have to try to feel the beat of the song more, then the tempo will fit automatically," he added.
Since Alvaro and Clara were only registered for the next day, Mia had met with Alvaro. Alvaro told her that Javier wanted to invite him and Lupe to dinner together. He had made the proposal for the coming weekend.
"We wanted to go to Ramiro," said Mia.
"Yes, I know and we have the game on Saturday. I'll see what I can sort out." replied Alvaro thoughtfully. "Then go see him on Friday with Lupe and we'll spend the evening after the game with Ramiro." suggested Mia.
"I'll talk to Lupe first." said Alvaro and took Mia in his arms. "I missed you tonight."
"Oh yes I missed you too, I've got used to the fact that you are with me when I fall asleep" said Mia and snuggled up to Alvaro.