Ohne Titel Teil196

The game ended in a very close victory for the St. Mary's students. Mia and Zoe hugged each other and then hugged Clara and Simon.

The boys disappeared into the locker rooms pretty quickly. Mia and Zoe were waiting in front of the hall. When Zoe's parents came out of the school building, they came to Zoe an Mia Zoe looked questioningly at her parents. "We will think carefully about all options, darling," said Zoe's mother with a smile. "We'll talk again tomorrow, ok." Zoe nodded a bit disappointed. She had hoped that Ramiro had been able to convince her parents directly.

In the locker room, Juanma slowly dressed. Alvaro had finished a long time and said "Come the girls and the others are waiting for us". When Juanma just looked up but said nothing, Alvaro sat down next to him. "Hey. That will be all ok. You will see."

"And what if not? What if she doesn't manage to be separated from her parents"?

"She can do it now too. She only sees them during the holidays."

Alvaro put his hand on Juanma's arm. "I've been scared of losing her three times. This time included. I can't stand this anymore."

"And you won't have to  either," Alvaro said confidently. "Come on now," he pulled Junma up. "Let's go to the others in the cafeteria and then finally go to Ramiro's."

When they came out of the hall, Juanma approached Zoe. He took her tightly in his arms.

Then they went to the cafeteria together. When Lupe saw Zoe with a bag, she said: "Tomorrow is a rehearsal, you have to be there." Zoe looked at Juanma and he said, "We'll be back tomorrow evening."
"But that's not possible. We need her for the rehearsal."
"It is possible and it will be like that," said Juanma firmly. "If you schedule a rehearsal on Sundays, ask for that beforehand." With that he turned and pulled Zoe with him. Lupe looked after him dissatisfied.
The team hugged each other and everyone was happy about the victory. Clara was standing with Roberto and didn't look very unhappy either. Mia smiled at her.
Juanma went to Roberto and said "Great game, you shielded us very well. Thank you" Ramiro came into the cafeteria and said to the players: "You fought well and won in the end. I'm very proud of you all."

He went to Mia and Alvaro and said "When you are ready we can go"
When they arrived at Ramiro, he spoke briefly about the conversation with Zoe's parents. He had had the impression that Zoe's mother was more open to the suggestions than her father and her father still seemed very shocked to him by the situation. He suggested to the students not to press Zoes parents but to let them think in peace, which would be difficult for Zoe in particular.
Zoe and Mia started preparing food while Ramiro talked to the boys about the game.
After a while, Juanma left the living room and went to the terrace. The girls set the table and Alvaro got up to help. Ramiro wanted to check on Juanma. Juanma seemed very lost in thought when Ramiro joined him. "Juanma, don't take it that hard. I had a good impression of the conversation, but you don't decide a situation like that after 10 minutes."
Juanma nodded. Ramiro sat on one of the chairs and indicated to Juanma that he should do the same.
"I can understand your fear of loss, but it is a situation that we will manage together. Even if Zoe has to move now first. You still have two years of school, that seems long to you, but it is not. It's not so far away as not to be able to see each other. "
"But it won't be the same," said Juanma. "It will be an eternal phoning and writing back and forth until it ends.""But Juanma, it doesn't have to be like this, you have that in your hand. When I see you both like that, I don't have the feeling that Zoe wants to let it end. Trust her. And trust you."
He put his hand briefly on Juanma's arm, then stood up. "Come back inside. I'm sure the meal is ready". Juanma followed Ramiro into the apartment. The conversation had done him good. His mood was already a little better at dinner. Zoe also tried hard not to let her thoughts show. She had made it very clear to her parents that she wanted to stay on the St. Marys and would come home for the vacation if the parents made the move. She had also refused to look at other schools' brochures.
Her mother had spoken to her for a long time and Zoe had explained to her that she wanted to finish school with her friends and especially with Juanma. Ramiro said goodbye earlier than usual, he wanted to give the youngsters a little more time alone. Everyone avoided the topic of the moving and Alvaro then said:" Did you see that Clara was with Roberto after the game "
"Then you now have endless free time" said Zoe laughing to Alvaro.
"I saw it and she looked happy," said Mia. They talked for a while about the day and the upcoming exams. When the girls started yawning more and more often, Alvaro said "I think we should go to sleep slowly." They all agreed. Alvaro was looking forward to being alone with Mia. She snuggled up to him as soon as he got into bed. "I missed you so much last night," he said. "Not as much as I like you," Mia said and they both had to laugh.