Ohne Titel Teil113

Mia slipped through the dark stairwell. Juanma stood in the kitchen by the window he had already provided water and glasses. When Mia stepped behind him he said "Do you know that I almost envy him, that he is pumping himself with alcohol and forgets"

"That's not a good way, Juanma. We'll fix it all tomorrow. "

" Do you have any idea how Zoe is? In the deepest interior that is certainly a fear of her, that I feel more for you, even if she does not say so. She must have felt as bad as when it happened with Gaspar. Why did she turn off her stupid cell phone "Juanma beat his hand on the window board. Mia took his hand. "You will not help anyone if you hurt yourself now."
"What are we going to do now?" He asked. "Unfortunately, we can not do nothing now. Zoe's going to sleep, we can not do anything until tomorrow. "" I can not stand that until tomorrow, "Juanma said.
"I know, but we can not do anything" She hugged him. "I know how difficult that is. But we can not achieve anything now."
"I was so happy to see her today and I told her that I love her, what must she think now, she will not know Roberto was there"
"Come on, we'll go up again. We should all sleep a bit and you should try that as well "
Mia picked up the glasses and Juanma took the bottle. Alvaro had picked out a movie.
"If I see Roberto tomorrow, he can get his bearings," said Alvaro. "He's worse than Lupe" Mia's cell phone beeped. A message from Roberto "I'm sorry" he had written. Mia did not answer. She was really disappointed with him. It was all hard enough anyway and they've all been through a lot lately.
Mia cuddled under the blanket. Alvaro was still talking softly to Juanma and while Mia was listening she fell asleep. She still noticed halfway, that one of them put the blanket over her shoulder.
Juanma put the TV on timer and lay down too. He just felt a bit lonely. Soon Alvaro fell asleep and Juanma was just thinking about getting up again. Mia moved and he whispered, "Are you awake?" "A bit," Mia answered and sat up carefully. "Has your message arrived?" "No," said Juanma. "Juanma you have to sleep, you slept maybe 6 hours the whole week, if at all" Juanma lay down again. "I'll try it," he said. Mia gave him a kiss on the cheek and said "good night"
When she woke up in the morning, both boys were gone. She went down and found Juanma and Alvaro in the living room. "We can visit Zoe today, Juanma called the hospital," said Alvaro.
"Great" said Mia "but we should eat something before, if you do not sleep then you have to eat at least" She went to the kitchen. It was still very early and Florenzia and marcelo were not up yet but she knew the kitchen by now quite well. They hurried with the breakfast to drive to Zoe as soon as possible. Once there, they had to wait first. The doctor was with Zoe and they were not allowed in for so long. JUanma was very nervous. Zoe still had not seen his message and he did not know how she would react to him. "Shall I talk to her first?" Mia asked him. "No, I'll do it".
The nurse told them they were allowed in and Juanma went into the room to Zoe. When Zoe saw him, her eyes filled with tears and she looked away.
Juanma went to her bed and tried to take her hand but Zoe pulled it away. "Zoe look at me, please" Zoe shook her head. "I did not write this letter. Do not you remember that I was here very briefly yesterday and told you that I love you? "She was silent. Juanma sat down carefully on the edge of the bed. "Please turn on your phone." When she did not respond, he removed the phone from the drawer. "Your pin? ... Please Zoe I can prove it, why else should I be here now?" "0406" Zoe whispered. Juanma unlocked the phone and showed Zoe the news. He played his audio message and showed her the photos Mia had given him to send them to Zoe. "He also admitted it to Mia," Juanma said softly. He grabbed Zoe's hand again and this time she let it happen. She looked at him. "I thought the world collapsed. I know that you were there yesterday. "Meanwhile, tears were running down her cheeks." My messages have not gone through Zoe I thought I was going crazy because I could not do that yesterday anymore. "She pulled him close and put her arms around his neck" And I was so disappointed with you and when you did not answer for a long time I switched off my cell phone "" We were downstairs with my mother and Marcelo. Mia and Alvaro are with me over the weekend "Juanma's voice trembled. There were too many Emotions he was overjoyed that Zoe was not angry with him, endlessly sad that she had been in the belief that he had left her, angry at Roberto, but also a little disappointed that Zoe believed that he left her. He swallowed and took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry." "It's ok," Zoe said, stroking his back. "I love you, you know," she told him. " I love you too".
When both had their feelings back under control, Juanma said, "Mia and Alvaro are also here. I'll get them in, ok." Zoe nodded. Juanma opened the door and waved Mia and Alvaro in. Mia looked at him and squeezed his hand in passing. Then she hugged Zoe. They told her what was going on with Roberto. Zoe got really angry. "Stay calm Zoe you can not get upset yet, we'll settle the next week ok"
There was a knock on the door and Gaspar looked in. "Hey," he said, stepping in and hugging Zoe cautiously. "What's happening to you?" He asked. Zoe grinned slightly and said "well ... if girls wanna go shopping"
"Now you know why we men do not like that," said Gaspar. A nurse came in and said that Zoe needed rest now. Gaspar, Alvaro and Mia said goodbye to Zoe and left Juanma and Zoe alone for one more minute.