Ohne Titel Teil133

When they finished the table, Roberto and Zoe were back in the kitchen with the door closed. "I'm not going in there now" said Mia.Alvaro turned on the TV and Mia cuddled up to him on the couch. Both did not notice that Juanma had come out of the room and went to the kitchen. They startled when Juanma said aloud, "You really try to make me feel bad about the friendship with Mia and then you  throw yourself in Robertos arms?"

"But we just talked .."

"Yes I saw that" Meanwhile, Alvaro and Mia had arrived at the three.

"What's up?" Asked Alvaro.

"Just forget it," Juanma said, turning to the bathroom.

Zoe said "Roberto only hugged me because I was sad"

"Just like when we came to the kitchen?" Mia asked, following Juanma.

Alvaro looked at the two. "Honestly Alvaro it's nothing, we've talked and I do not know what's wrong with me right now and he just hugged me."

"Yes and just because it's just a bit hard in the moment he misunderstood this," said Alvaro.

Roberto had in the meantime poured off the pasta and filled it in a bowl.

Mia had knocked on the door in the bathroom with Juanma. "Please open the door its me" Juanma opened the door. Mia closed it behind her.

"Now you know why she wants a break," Juanma said. MIA  noticed the alcohol in his voice.

"I do not think that's what it looks like," Mia said. Juanma had sat on the bathtub  "I just wanted to get new water," he said. Alvaro knocked on the door. "The food is ready," he said. "We'll be right there"

Mia had sat down next to Juanma and put her arm around him. "It suits everything, she wants a break to see how it goes with him. I knew he would cause us problems "

"Juanma, you are premature. I think he had a bad conscience because he let you drink and she was sad and he comforted her ... Juanma you know that from us too" He said nothing for a while

, "I want to go to school" he said "I do not want to stay here today"

"Please stay here, Juanma. So you can not go to school. "After a moment, she said," We should eat something. "

"I do not want to eat anything I fee sick"

"Try to breathe deeply." Mia said "I'll get you more water" She left the bathroom. When she saw the other three, she said, "You can just Juanma does not want anything at the moment and I'll stay with him." She went into the kitchen and fetched some water. On the way back, Zoe grabbed her, "I really have nothing with Roberto. Please tell him that. "

" Okay, "said Mia, squeezing Zoe's hand for a moment.

In the bathroom she gave Juanma the water. "Shall we go to the balcony? The others eat and some air may do you good. " Juanma shook his head.

"I do not know what to think," he said.

"Zoe has just told me that there is nothing going on. I should tell you that."

"And why is she like that then?"

"I think because so much has happened lately and as a result Roberto was there, we did not really have peace and quiet here ... Alvaro said that Ramiro is planning another vacation with us. Maybe again on a weekend. We should think something over "

"And what do we do in the meantime?"

Mia sat closer to him and hugged him. "I am sure that everything will be ok soon. I think we are all a bit sensitive right now. How is the  pain? "

"It's better but it still hurts, but it's not that bad." Mia realized he was trying to breathe deeply and relax. "I can not sleep with Zoe tonight but I don't want to  with Roberto in the living room either. "" We'll see that later? "Mia said softly. Juanma broke away from her and drank more water. "Let's go to the terrace," he said.

Alvaro caught Mia and said, "We put the noodles in the kitchen if you want something right away"

"Thanks," Mia said, hugging Alvaro. Juanma had gone further. When she arrived, he said "you and Alvaro are all so calm."

"You know that Zoe loves you. Do not let that pull you down. Trust her, please. "Juanma nodded. "How is your stomach doing?"

"It works, but I do not want to eat." For a while, both of them hung on their thoughts. Mia froze and said to Juanma "Either we go in slowly or I get a jacket"

"Let's go in, I'm cold too" Mia pulled Juanma into the living room. She did not want him to go away somewhere. The other three saw a movie and Juanma and Mia sat down. Alvaro put his arm around Mia. Juanma had sat down near Zoe.

Zoe slid closer to him and rested her head on his lap. Juanma looked at Mia, Mia winked at him and smiled.

After some time, Juanma lost in thought played with Zoe's hair and Alvaro nudged Mia. They were all exhausted from the day and Alvaro and Mia said goodbye for the night. They had agreed that they would go to school tomorrow before breakfast.

Zoe also stood up and took Juanma by the hand. "Come with me, please," she told him.

Roberto built his bed on the couch.

When Zoe and Juanma were in the room, Juanma Zoe looked expectantly. She lay down in bed and slowly pulled him to her, "I do not want to part with you and I do not want to lose you either. I just think it was a lot that happened lately and I felt like you did not trust me. Everyone knew you were hurt, only me not. That hurt me. I know that you need Mia somehow and I trust you absolutely. But sometimes it's hard to understand that you're so close. "Juanma started to say something but Zoe put her finger to his lips. "Please do not explain anything to me now I do not want to talk I just want to be with you. I love you".

When they snuggled under the blanket, Juanma said softly, "I love you too, and I just could not stand to loose you."

Alvaro pulled Mia close in the next room. "Alone," he said. "Luckily," Mia said and put her arms around him. "I think Roberto has made it so far" said Alvaro.

"Do not let us talk about the others, I just want to enjoy the time with you"

Mia was completely exhausted emotionally. She absorbed the presence of Alvaros and was sure she had never needed him so much as at this moment. Alvaro gently stroked her back.

"I was thinking about going skiing with Ramiro," he said softly.

"I don't know that," said Mia.

"I'll teach you," Alvaro said, grinning as he thought about how he had teached her to ride a bicycle.

"That's a nice idea" Mia thought of a romantic hut with a fireplace. "We propose him this week"

"Okay," said Alvaro.

Mia closed her eyes. She tried to move even closer to Alvaro and tried to focus on his heartbeat.