Nightmare

When Roberto came out of the shower, he froze again. He lay down and Mia quickly pulled the blanket over his body. "Try something to eat" she said and gave him the plate.
Roberto ate a few bites and then returned the plate to Mia. He lay down right again. "How are you feeling?" Mia asked. Roberto shivered. "It's alright," he said.
"Try to sleep," Mia said. "I'll be back tomorrow." Roberto nodded. Mia said goodbye to Alvaro and went with Juanma to Zoe. On the way, she asked, "Will you stay with us tonight?" "If I may," said Juanma.

Zoe was still awake and watching TV. As the two came into the room, she sat up. "How is he?"

"It works," said Mia. She was very tired at once. Juanma went back to the room to get things. "I asked him if he would stay with us again this night," Mia explained as he was outside.

"There are advantages to being in a room with the boss's daughter," grinned Zoe. Mia turned on the TV and got ready for bed. When she came out of the bathroom, Juanma was back. They woke up at night because Mia's cell phone rang. It was Alvaro. "Can you come over please?" He asked in a pleading voice.

"I'll be right there"

"Everything ok?" Asked Juanma "Should I come with you?"

"No,  I'll write you something if it is. "

Alvaro had already opened the door for Mia. Roberto was completely sweaty and in tears. Mia went to him and took him in her arms. Roberto almost clawed at her. He was shaking all over and could not calm down. Mia spoke calmly to him and stroked his back. To Alvaro, she said softly "Get some water and another T-shirt"

Alvaro came to bed with both in no time. "I could not calm him down, I did not know what to do, he woke up like that and since then he only cries"

Roberto seemed to be slowing down. He eased his grip on Mia a little. She tried to push him away from  herself a bit and said, "Have a drink, please." Roberto took the glass with trembling hands. He tried to breathe slowly and calmly.
When he had a drink, he looked at Mia. "How are you?" She asked him.

"I was dreaming and ..."

"What did you dream. "

" From my brother, "Roberto said quietly.

Mia took the glass of water from his hand. "Would you like to talk about it?"

"No, not right now," he said. He tried to get up. Mia helped him and slowly he went to the bathroom.

Mia looked at Alvaro. "Sorry I woke you, but I did not know what to do" When Roberto came out of the bathroom, he had taken off his shirt and washed himself a bit. Mia gave him the dry T-shirt.
Roberto looked at Alvaro. "My car is still in front of the club," he said.

"We'll pick it up as soon as you can drive again, ok." "Thanks," said Roberto. "That you are there after all"

Avaro said "We wanted to spend the weekend at Ramiro, he is not at home, and we thought you would come along. Then we're a bit out of here and do not have to be so careful. "

" And I have to learn the lyrics with JUanma, maybe you'll watch, "Mia said.

"I would not bother you?"

"We would not ask you if you would"said Mia." Are you ok now, then I'll go back over there "

"Yes, it's alright," said Roberto. Alvaro walked with her to the door. "Can not you please stay here today?"

"Then I have to write to Juanma," she said and came back into the room. "Do you stay?" Asked Roberto. "Yes, that night," Mia said. She was writing to Juanma and snuggling into Alvaros bed.

"My brother's name was Ricardo, and when he was 10 the doctors diagnosed leukemia, he tried to fight it for 5 years, and when he died I was with him." Roberto swallowed. "I gave him bone marrow twice, but I could not save him." Mia got up again and sat on his bed. she wiped a tear from his face. "I can relate to that, my mother died, too, you never really get over that." Roberto squeezed her hand. "My brother and I were very close friends, before the illness, and later, but when that started with his illness, I hated him because everything revolved around him, I did not understand it all And then he lost more and more weight, his hair went out and he puked for days, and when I understood what that meant, I hated myself for my feelings.

I'm sure your brother knew that "

" Yes he knew it, he was never impatient with me, he knew what I felt  tried for me to be strong."

Tears came to his eyes again, suddenly his whole body cramped. He began to tremble uncontrollably and Mia looked at Alvaro for help.
Alvaro came to the bed and tried to keep his legs still and Mia held him tight and talked quietly to him. When the seizure wore off, Roberto begged "Please give me one tablet I can not stand it anymore." "A little bit more" Mia said, "We can do that together for your brother." She gave him another drink. He calmed down slowly and lay down again.Mia stayed with him until he fell asleep.