Back to school

He still looked very tired the next day when they drove to school. They did not get to see Roberto before class.
Juanma had completely forgotten that he had to write an exam and was not really prepared. He tried to concentrate, but had a bad feeling when he gave it up.
It would be a long day, they had training after the lunch break at Go, which was easy at the moment, as the last competition had been canceled and nothing was planned. Juanma and Mia were a bit spared because of the performance and the rehearsals for Charlie martin.
Once again they were able to improvise in the Go and had a lot of fun. At the end of the class Olivia announced that a new coach would come. She did not know him herself yet, but he should arrive later this week. After the go-training  for the basketball players were also training on the plan. Alvaro and Juanma met Roberto. Alvaro asked Juanma to stay calm before training and not to provoke a fight during training. Roberto initially avoided any eye contact.

He played restrained and avoided playing to Juanma and Alvaro.

When they were later in the locker room, he was finished very quickly and disappeared. He wrote to Mia and asked her about a meeting in the Go rooms.
Mia agreed. She was there befor him and did a few exercises to distract herself. When Roberto came, he watched for a moment. "You wanted to talk to me," Mia said slightly dismissively.
"I wanted to ask you if you would like to know my world tomorrow evening. If you can get away from your bodyguards. "Spontaneously, Mia said yes.
"What's that about the letter?" She asked. "Do you know how much you hurt Zoe and Juanma? Do you know what it could have done to Zoe in her current state? "
"Alvaro and Juanma both mean they are better than others. Juanma has 2girlfriends. Zoe should know that. I am firmly convinced that he loves you and not her. "
"And I'm convinced that you do not know what you're talking about. So when tomorrow? "
"Meet me at 7pm in front of the school."
With that, Roberto disappeared. Mia stayed in the Go and turned on the music again. She got a message from Alvaro asking if she wanted to go to the hospital. Of course she wanted and she made her way to Alvaro car.
She said nothing about the scheduled meeting with Roberto. Zoe was expecting them when they arrived at the hospital. She said that she was allowed to leave the hospital on Wednesday when everything was ok. Alvaro agreed to pick her up. She sent Juanma to take a bottle of water and said to Mia "Did you give Roberto my number"?

"No, why," Mia said.

"Because he writes to me," she held out the phone to Mia.
There were some messages from Roberto in which he apologized for writing the letter. However, he also wrote that Mia as Zoe was gone was the most important person for Juanma. Mia gave her the phone back and then Juanma came back. He looked at Mia and Zoe, then looked at Alvaro who shrugged his shoulders,
They talked for a while, then the three had to leave. When they arrived at school, Juanma asked Mia  if they could work on the songs. Alvaro was intercepted by Martin anyway.
On the go, Juanma asked "Was there anything between you and Zoe?" Mia thought for a moment. She decided to be honest. She made him promise not to say anything to Zoe. Then she told him about the messages.
Juanma said nothing for a while. Then he said "Apart from the fact that I do not know why he writes Zoe, he is right and Zoe knows that too."

"She was not angry either, rather puzzled," said Mia. "But he still portrays it as would she be the second choice, but do not worry I'll fix that with her "
"We should continue here," said Juanma. They did not notice how the time passed. It was not until Alvaro came to the Go rooms that they realized it was getting late.
Alvaro and Mia decided to go to Mia's room and Alvaro asked Juanma if he would like to come. Juanma decided to go to his room. Fede and Nico were there. Juanma sat down to them. "You don't look good," said fede.

"I have not slept very well lately."

"Come tell us everything, we have not seen you for ages" Juanma talked to Fede and Nico for a long time. They also found Roberto strange and what Juanma had to say worried them as well.

Alvaro spoke to Mia because of the messages of Roberto, "I do not know what he thinks," he said. "Which sense does it make?"

"I do not know." Mia said. "Oh, I'll meet Gaspar tomorrow night, I hope that's ok."

"Sure it is," said Alvaro.
Mia cuddled in his arms. "It's nice that you're here," she said.

"It's nice to feel you close," Alvaro replied,

"I'm happy if Zoe returns from the hospital "

" So she's the better sleep partner for you? "laughed Alvaro. Mia stuck out her tongue.
"If Zoe is fit enough. Shall we go to Ramiro again? I think both Juanma and Zoe are better away from Roberto and we all have more peace there. "
"Yes we can. Juanma fears that he failed the exam today: "
"Well, who would be surprised? It was all too much for him and  Juanma takes a lot to heart and he is feeling bad. He had a lot to take in this school year. And for that he has become really a great friend "

" Yes that's true. He really is. "
She snuggled up to Alvaro and stroked his stomach. Alvaro focused on her touch and her breath, so both quickly fell asleep.