In the Disco

Mia and Alvaro were back in school for the basketball match, Alvaro had to go to the meeting and Mia met Simon and Zoe in the stands.
The cheer loaders had rehearsed a new choreo and although most of it came from Lupe as always, Mia had to admit that she had succeeded. The excitement rose as the game began. The ball immediately got hold of the opposing team. The boys from St. Mary needed a moment to adjust to the opponents. Therefore, they got behind first. When the team had adjusted Alvaro and Juanma were so well shielded that they could play almost freely, so the gap was quickly caught up again.
When Alvaro was just about to run to the basket he was fouled by a player of the opposing team and the referee gave free throws.
Alvaro had fallen over during the foul and could not walk at first. He was treated with ice spray on the sidelines and Juanma made the free throws. He sank both. They played without Alvaro for a short time and got into trouble again, but after a bit of rest Alvaro was able to walk again and was back in the game. It remained until the end of an interesting game but in the end St. Mary won with 2 points ahead.
Alvaro went to Mia's side and said, "I told you, there's something to celebrate." He picked her up. "Careful, your foot," she called,

"it's all right, it only hurts a little. You can not come around dancing with me this evening, "he grinned.
After the game, the players partied in the cafeteria and then Alvaro and Mia drove back to Ramiro to get ready for the evening.
They met with Juanma, Simon, Zoe Nico, Tobi and Martina in front of the disco. It was not full and they got something to drink first and then later they went to the dance floor.
After some time, Lupe came with Agus to the Disco.Sophie was also there but she kept a distance, For Mia it almost seemed as if she did not want to go along. Poor Sophie, she always stood in the middle.
Lupe took the dance floor relatively quickly almost completely. She had attracted some admired glances of the other disco visitors, but she only looked at Juanma and tried to make eye contact. Juanma avoided looking at her.
After a while, she pushed her way through the other dancers and danced on him. Mia went to Zoe, who blushed with rage. Lupe pulled Juanma close and said something in his ear. Juanma shrugged and turned away from her. After a while she said something again and pulled him off the dance floor. He seemed reluctant to go.
Outside, Lupe said to him "Do not pretend that you do not like me anymore"

"Lupe how many times we need to speak about it, just let it be good"

" No, I do not. You just play disinterest now, because Zoe is there, and what can she already give to you what I can not give to you. "

"Oh there are a lot of things Lupe. But it's not about Zoe, it's about you should leaving me alone."

"You only give yourself to her because you feel guilty."She returned to Juanma and pulled him close. "I want you to give me a second chance, Juanma."

Juanma tried to break away from her without hurting her. "That will not happen Lupe"

"Juanma please" Lupe tried it a little different now" I miss you you are still mine "She had a whiny voice.

Juanma took a deep breath. "Lupe, we've had it so often. Let s make it easy and do not make it so difficult for us "

" So it's hard for you, I knew it, "Lupe triumphed.

Juanma rolled his eyes, annoyed. "I'm going back in now," he said.

"If you go in now I'll tell my mother you hurt me. I'll tell her you hit me. "

He looked at Lupe. "You would not do that."

"Do not challenge me," said Lupe.

"Lupe what do you want from me"
"That we try again, that you see that I have changed, that I can be close to you and give you everything you ... ..".
Both had not noticed that Zoe was standing in a dark corner at the entrance.
She said suddenly, "And he should see that by blackmailing him? "
Lupe stood there completely frozen. Then she turned and stalked into the darkness.
Juanma took a deep breath, "Thanks, Zoe," he said. Zoe was almost fuming. "She doesn't know when it is to much?" She said.
"I do not know how far she goes. At some point she'll say I raped her or something else. " "Xes it's possible it's her" Zoe slowly calms down. Juanma took her hand. "Who knows what it's good for, that you've heard that."
They stopped for a moment. Then Zoe said, "Should we go back to the others?"

"Yeah, okay," Juanma said. Mia looked questioningly at Zoe as they approached the group and Zoe said, "We'll tell you later".

Mia went back to the dance floor with Alvaro. There was good music and the others were in a good mood. Simon also pulled Zoe on the dance floor after some time. Juanma watched her for a while. Nico came to him and said,

"Hey buddy, why do not you dance?"

"Later," he said.

"What did Lupe want?"

"Oh, you do not really want to know that."
Alvaro and Mia needed a dance break and joined them. "I need something to drink," moaned Mia completely out of breath. Alvaro made his way and also brought drinks for Nico and Juanma. They retreated to a quieter corner and the boys talked about the gameplay. Zoe came in and, with no chair left, sat down on Juanma's lap. Nico raised his eyebrows and bit back a grin.
After some time, Lupe had reappeared. She said nothing this time but gave Zoe a bitter look and then she went to Agus and tried to shake up the dance floor again. Alvaro could not stand it any longer and said to Mia. "It's getting late, I think we should go ." She told the others and the others agreed. Alvaro was the only one with a car and first he drove Nico, Tobi and Martina and Simon to school and then he got Zoe, Juanma and Mia. Zoe and Juanma had told Mia in the waiting time of the events with Lupe. Mia was speechless. She decided to talk to Alvaro about that later. Alvaro drove Zoe and Juanma to school and on the way they talked about how they would prepare the surprise dinner for Ramiro. It should take place next week Friday, provided no appointments were scheduled on Ramiros calendar.
Arrived at the school Juanma and Zoe got out and went to the school. Zoe grabbed Juanma by the hand and said "Everything's okay with you"

"Yeah, I'm ok, I'm glad you were there"

Zoe stood in front of him and took his other hand as well. She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes and said: "Juanma I know you are not ready yet. But I wanted to tell you that I enjoy every minute with you. "
Juanma took her firmly in his arms. She said softly "You do not need to say anything now, I just wanted you to know".

Juanma said almost inaudibly, "I really like being with you." He gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Zoe understood him. He was not ready for a relationship yet, but they would take it slowly.