The Night

Zoe looked at him.

"I enjoy every moment we have together, I can not tell you when it happened, but at some point I fell in love with you ," he said.
Zoe squeezed his hand but said nothing for a moment. "Hey Zoe, did I say something wrong now?"
"No", she said; " I feel like you. But right now I feel like I have to finish this with Gaspar first. And I'll do that Tuesday ok? "She took his face in her hands and kissed him.
Then she got up and pulled him to the others. Juanma's thoughts flickered. How exactly had she meant that? Apparently she wanted to wait until Tuesday. But why if she was sure she wanted to finish it with Gaspar?
Ramiro suggested another card game. They played a few rounds until Ramiro said goodbye.
It had become quite late and the four decided to go to bed.
Mia told Alvaro what Juanma had told her. "I can understand that he is afraid he is in a similar situation as he was with you and the feelings in this situation I still remember very well," said Alvaro.
"Yes I can understand it and I'm really sorry."
"You have to distract him Tuesday. Working on some choreos or something, but I think that in this situation you are the best company for him"
"Yes, I will. And now come to me," Mia said, extending her hand. Alvaro laid down next to Mia. "I could get used to falling asleep with you every night," he said.
"Oh yes?" Laughed Mia, "then I have to move in with Ramiro"
"Do you know when you have the gig here in Buenos Aires?"
"No, not yet, Ramiro wanted to tell immediately"
"Ok, and after that, I'm going to tplan something where we are all day for us, ok?"
"That's a very good idea, but now I'm enjoying this time alone here with you."
She sat up and kissed him. He returned the kiss and Mia wished the time would stand still. They did not break until they both had to catch their breath.
"I love you," Mia said.
"Do you know how long I have been longing to hear these words from you"
"Do you complain now because I've been keeping you waiting so long?" Mia laughed.
"Well, I would not call it a complaint, but you needed a lot of time," grinned Alvaro.
"Oh, and you're not used to the ladyworld not running after you right" Mia started to tickle him.
"Alvaro laughed and said" Give it up if not, we'll have Ramiro here "
Mia gave up and snuggled up to him. She loved to feel his warmth and his calm breathing helped her to fall asleep quickly.

As Zoe and Juanma laid in bed, Zoe realized that Juanma was worrying. "What do you have?" She asked.
"I wonder how you meant that. You said you feel the same as me, but you want to wait until Tuesday. I mean, you're not together anymore with Gaspar. "
"I have the feeling I have to see him again, I can not explain that"
"I can, you want to know if you have any feelings for him when you spend time together. That's OK. But that's just what I meant what I'm afraid of. I know that you can not take this fear from me now and that's ok, too, I mean I told you to finish it but you wanted to know what I was thinking about. I tried to clear my feelings. "
Zoe put his finger on his lips. "Juanma, let's just enjoy the moment we have right now. I just want to feel your closeness and fall asleep in your arms. "

Juanma put his arm around her and pulled her close. "Nothing I would like more than that, Zoe," he said.

He was still wide awake despite the last night. At the moment he had the feeling that he could not think clearly. He came up with images of how they found his mother., the choreos, Zoe Mia. It was all mixed up. So much has happened lately. Zoe gave him contradictory signals. She sought his closeness but only to a certain point. He was in a similar situation with her as with Mia. Zoe had to decide, he or Gaspar. She had quickly fallen in love with Gaspar. The feelings towards him seemed to have grown slowly as well as his feelings for her Was that good? Was there any good or bad at all?
He was too awake to stay in bed, he was afraid to wake Zoe. Carefully, he pulled his arm away from under her. He looked at her. Every time her eyes met during the day, he fell in love with her more. He had thought he would not take Mia's decision. But Mia had stayed with him.
They were closer than ever because he could talk to her about anything. And Alvaro ... he would never have believed that they could become friends despite the fight for Mia.
He got up and left the room. He needed a moment of fresh air.
When he was on the terrace he heard a noise behind him and Alvaro stood in the open door. "Oh sorry I thought we had left the door open. "
"No, I needed a moment of cool air," Juanma said.
"Everything ok with you ... .. and Zoe"
"Hey, we're talking normal with just a ball in the hand and a basket in front of us," Juanma grinned. "She wants to wait for the meeting with Gaspar."
" What? Why?"
"I told her yesterday she should conclude the thing with Gaspar in one or another way for her peace of mind, and she wants to do that on Tuesday. I told her that I fell in love with her and she said she feels the same. "
"Uh. Wait that's good now ... or is it bad? "
"Yes, that's just how I feel."
"It's hard to say anything. You both fit together well. And she always looks at you, looks for body contact. Try until Tuesday to be close to her and if she wants later, too, of course. Show her your feelings. "
"Gaspar would better never have called again"
"Yes, he has a tendency to be there at the wrong moment. But Juanma do not let this pull you down"
Juanma looked at him. "I'll try ... I think we should try to sleep again."
He was really tired, but also had a bit of fear that Ramiro saw them here and became suspicious that they were not talking in the room.
" Yes you are right. Good night, "said Alvaro
Mia was awake when Alvaro came. "Everything ok with who did you talk to?" She asked
"With Juanma, he was still awake, but went back to bed."
Zoe was still asleep when Juanma came into the room. He laid down to her and gently hugs her. "I love you," he whispered.