Ohne Titel Teil146

As they all got ready for bed one after the other and Lupe got some water from the fridge, Roberto intercepted Lupe. "What do you mean when you say Juanma is yours"
Lupe sat down with him on the couch. "He was my boyfriend and he still loves me. He just doesn't know yet." " Lupe I saw the 4 together. Juanma with Zoe, Juanma with Mia. He loves Zoe. He also loves Mia in a different way. "
"He belongs to me and I'll convince him of that"
"The four have been through a lot lately, you are not allowed to destroy anything " "You don't want to tell me that it suits Juanma and Zoe, do you?" "I want to tell you that the two are there for each other. Stick together .. And Mia and Juanma .... that's a picture-book friendship . They just look at each other and know what's going on. " "Mia took him away from me and then she left him. You don't want to tell me that was right?" "They both seem to get along with it. And that's all that counts."
"But it hurts," insisted Lupe.
"Yes, maybe, but Zoe made it that he feels good. And Mia and Alvaro are both always there for him. You once told me that Alvaro and Juanma hated each other. You can't feel that anymore. The two have become really good friends. "
"Yes, it's all because of Mia"
"But friendship is good. That is good for both of them. " "Yes, but Alvaro is only busy with Mia and Juanma. I hardly see him anymore. " "If you had eyes for others and not just for yourself, then you would see a lot," replied Roberto. "What do you mean?" Asked Lupe- "Just forget it"
 "Say it"
"I want to sleep now and you are in my so-called bedroom" Lupe looked at him a moment and then got up. "Good night" called Roberto after her as she left the room. Lupe said nothing. Roberto made his bed ready and lay down. Lupe was awake for a long time. She didn't know what to do with Roberto's words. Mia woke up because her cell phone was vibrating. When she looked at it, she had a message from Juanma. "If you are awake, we can see each other for a moment" Mia wrote back "Ok give me 5 minutes" She tried to wake up for a moment and then got up very carefully so as not to wake Alvaro. Juanma was waiting in the hallway. Mia looked at him. He looked tired. "Has something happened?" She asked. Juanma shook her head. "No, I'm just messed up."
Why"
He showed her his cell phone. Lupe had written him a long text. It was about how much she misses him and how much she wants to try to change in order to be better for him, in between how much she loves him. Mia looked at Juanma and handed him back his cell phone, "Is that why?" she asked. Juanma looked at the floor. Mia took his hand. "What's the matter?" She asked. "Mia I don't know. I love Zoe, but very often I prefer to talk to you. Lupe doesn't interest me. But she also writes that I wouldn't be with Zoe. If you hadn't chosen Alvaro. And Mia, she's right. " "That doesn't matter. You were in love with me, I decided on Alvaro and you fell in love with Zoe. Normal sequence and end of the story. Normal that if we had gotten together, you probably wouldn't have developed any feelings for Zoe .We both have a great friendship. You told me in Spain that it might be worth more than a relationship. "
She took Juanma in her arms. He hugged her back . "I'm afraid I'll hurt Zoe." " How do you mean?"
 "I will never stop loving you Mia" "Juanma, you are confused. In a way we will always love each other somehow. Amicably. And Zoe knows that and accepts that too." They heard a faint noise behind them. When Juanma looked up, there was standing Lupe "Zoe will find interesting what you're talking about ," she grinned. Mia turned around. "Lupe, you won't tell her anything."
 "Too late. She already has a message from me on her cell phone. We'll see if everything can be understood, but she won't like the fact that you meet and hug each other in the house in the middle of the night." She disappeared, giggling quietly. Juanma wanted to call afterwards but Mia quickly put her hand on his mouth. "You will wake everyone up. We'll take care of that tomorrow" She hugged him again. "Have you slept at all?" she asked him.
"No and I think I won't be able to sleep either" Mia checked her cell phone. It was half past four in the morning. She knew that if they went into the kitchen they would wake Roberto. "Do you think you can pull clothes out of your room very quietly without waking Zoe. Then we'll go for a walk in the snow."

"Mia you have to sleep." When Mia shook her head he said: "Ok, I'll try." They went quietly to the rooms. Juanma carefully opened the door. He managed to take his things from the day before without waking Zoe. Mia also crept on tiptoe into Alvaros and her room. Alvaro was already awake, however. "Whas it about Juanma?" he asked. Mia suspected that he had been awake for a while, so she could guess that she hadn't just been in the bathroom." Yes. Lupe starts again with her intrigue: "She quickly told him what had happened and that she wanted go out with Juanma now so as not to leave him alone." Ok then I'll take care of Zoe if you're not there yet. "Said Alvaro. "Thank you" said Mia and took Alvaro tightly in her arms, "you are the best friend one could wish for". Mia changed clothes quickly and left the room again. Juanma had already finished and was waiting for Mia. "It took you a long time, everything ok?" "Yes, Alvaro was awake and I had to tell him briefly what was going on. He'll take care of Zoe later." They took off their jackets. Hats and gloves on and quietly left the house.