Mia und Juanma

Mercedes said goodbye and left the workshop. Olivia turned to the group. "I think we're just having fun today. Now the pressure is out. Do you just want to make a group performance, where everyone brings in something? "
The students agreed and chose on the song Somos Uno.
Mia quietly asked Olivia if she could talk to Juanma for a while. Olivia agreed, and she made a sign Juanma to follow her. Lupe gave the two a angry look.
In passing, Mia quietly told Alvaro that she would be back soon
Alvaro trusted Mia, but a strange feeling came over him. They were not together anymore, his feelings for Mia were unchanged.
Outside, Mia sat on a ledge and Juanma  sat next to her waiting for her to begin.

"How are you” Mia asked. Juanma looked down, then looked at her and said: "Nothing Mia, I just need some time to process everything. Loosing the competition yesterday, the basketball game, the thing with Alvaro and you. I could not sleep, but it was wrong to write you in the night
"No," said Mia "that was ok. Unfortunately, I was asleep and did not hear it. I meant what I said at the competition, I'm here for you. You can always talk to me. Apart from the fact that Alvaro and I are just friends at the moment, he understands me and would never bother me like Lupe did with you.
The feelings we felt while dancing and singing is real and very intense. And now  the new opportunity with Charlie Martin. We will always have a conection.
"Yes," replied Juanma “ but inanother was than I hoped for.I can do nothing against my feelings, I do not know where to put it. On the one hand, what connects us is good for me. But also its hurting met. And I can not handle that at the moment. Do you understand that? "

Mia lowered her eyes. She did not want Juanma to suffer. And she saw that he was suffering. He had dark circles under his eyes. Impulsively, she hugged him.
"Juanma what can I do to help you. I can not stand that you are so sad. "
She sensed that Juanma swallowed. Then he said "There's nothing you can do, it just takes some time. I would like to dance our song with you later. Dancing always helps me. "
They heard footsteps and broke away from the embrace. Alvaro stood in front of them.