At Alvaros Home

Zoe was alone in the room. She would have liked to talk to Mia about everything, but they would do that tomorrow. She hoped she had helped.

She got ready for bed and thought about the conversation with Juanma.

He had experienced a lot in the last three years, beginning with his father's death. Always afraid his mother could replace his father with any man. He had put too much pressure on basketball and had not had much support in Lupe. Zoe could imagine that he had not talked with his mother about many things so as not to burden her.

She had good contact with her parents and always support. Simon had been a very good friend to her for years, enduring all her moods, rejoicing in her, or consoling her. But she, too, had distinguished herself from everyone else, was alone. It was only through Mia that she had learned to be open, to dare something.

Mia had put away the phone after the last message from Zoe. She knew Zoe would handle Juanma. She knew her friend and knew that she could be very empathetic.

Alvaro had started the movie again. He pulled her close. "Mia do not worry, he'll be fine." "Yes, he will." She said. She got into his arms and took a deep breath. He stroked her hair.

"Everything ok" he asked. "Yes," she looked at him. "It was a great evening today. The fireworks looked so great. And I love driving through the lights in the dark. "Alvaro smiled at her and said:" And with you it was especially great. " They silently watched the movie. Mia had her head on Alvaro's chest and stroked her hand over his stomach.

Alvaro was indescribably happy at that moment. Finally he had Mia for himself. In those moments, he had the feeling that everything would be fine again. He felt that nothing could get in their way.

The deeper he would fall when Mia was together again with Juanma.

While Juanma was with Lupe, he had hated him. Because her mothers were friends, juanma thought he would be better. He always felt that he needed to protect Lupe from him, even though he actually knew his sister better. Juanma had not had it easy with her, he knew that too. But he was not entirely innocent of that.

He did not hate him anymore. He had discovered some good things about him and sometimes he could even talk to him. He thought at the time when they met late at night in the hall.

He had not noticed that Mia had spoken to him until she straightened up a bit and looked at him: "Sorry you slept?" she said "No sorry, did you say something?" Mia started to laugh "the film is over, you did not realize that I wanted you to explain the end to me, "she laughed. "Um, I was somehow in thought". Alvaro also laughed. "So tell me what happened and I'll explain it then," he grinned.

"We'll just watch it again sometime ... what did you think about?"

"About a lot," Alvaro said lightly. "yeah and you mean now that I'm satisfied, I have to tickle it out of you first"

"No, just do not think about it my mother is still sleeping in the same house."

"Ok then, about what?"

" Honestly? OK. I thought how beautiful this is right now, and that I wanted to stop the time so that it never ends. That I feel so good and safe with you that I have the impression that nothing can happen. But then ..." He said nothing for a moment," but then,"Mia prompted. Alvaro looked at her. "Comes Juanma. He keeps you busy with his problems, hogs you up completely. "" Yes, but .. "" No, Mia, it's alright, I understand him somewhere, too. I thought about what he had already gone through. And in you he has found someone who will respond to him. I know the feeling yes. And then you talk more. And just because I can not hate him for it, I think it's so hard. I would like to accompany you as a friend, as we have discussed. And then he comes and I want nothing more than to hug you and never let go. I have an incredible fear of losing you. "He swallowed lightly. Mia sat up properly and took his hand. "Alvaro you will never lose me ..." "Once I would have when you should go to Spain. I tried not to let you know, but it almost tore me and when you came back and said you need a break .. "" Alvaro that was stupid. I did not mean distance, I just did not want to be in between, you know. "" Yes, but you never sought distance from Juanma. "

"We had the duo and ..:" "No Mia" Alvaro interrupted her "this is not important now. I know the duo was important and you are great when you are in great shape. I have to say, I never thought he could do that. I never expected that. And I know that the situation is very difficult for you. And if that starts again with Charly Martin, then you're more together again. "

Mia silently took him in his arms. She could not say anything.

Alvaro stroked her back. After a while, he said, "Mia, please look at me."

Mia broke away from him. "The last thing I want now is that you are sad. But now and then I have to talk to you about it, too, do you understand? "

"You should, too," Mia said. Alvaro continued, "Promise me, if you feel more for Juanma than for me, then tell me honestly."

"I do not feel more for him. You are incredibly important to me both. You were there for me from the first day, even though I did not want to believe it. The friendship with him arose through the music. Somehow we always met when we had a bad day. That's how we talked a lot. "

"I do not want to take that from you either. Really Mia. I just love the moment you're with me. I never want to let you go again. "

Mia pressed against him again. She noticed that Alvaro swallowed and stroked his back. He said, "Mia, I need you in my life. Even if it's just a friend. I need your closeness, just when my world breakslike in the moment. "" I'll always be there Alvaro. I enjoyed every moment during the holidays where we were together. "

Alvaro was satisfied with this answer. He knew he should not pressure Mia.

He knew Mia was frightened by the situation with Mercedes and Lupe. She had chosen him. Before she was again attack point. Now, as a daughter of Ramiro, it was all a lot harder. His mother had made it clear before Ramiro's accident that Mia had nothing to do in the family. He had heard a fight, as Ramiro at one point said in rage, "I love your kids so accept at least my daughter." Ramiro had always been a father to him, he had never made differences between him and Lupe when he thought Lupe was from him. Ramiro was the best father Mia could have. But all of this was almost unbearable for Mia and for that she needed Juanma, who had nothing to do with this family. Juanma saw it all differently. And for Mia, he would go through the fire just like himself.

He decided to talk to Juanma in the next few days. In peace. Right now he was trying to push the thoughts away and focus on Mia.