Zoe

Zoe asked Juanma when they were alone "are you mad about Gaspar?"
Juanma thought for a moment, "No, I'm not mad, but when it comes to him, I'm just insecure. I know that you felt very much for him. Maybe you can compare it, if Mia suddenly would try to come together with me, I think you would also have an uncertain feeling,right "
"Yes ... that's right, I think I would have. But I really just want to sing with him. I like him and yes, I felt a lot for him, but I think that's a thing of the past "
"You think ... and that's the problem. You are not sure. And that unsettles me. And the more often you see him, the more you risk approaching. And he tries everything too. "
Zoe put her arm on his stomach "I'll tell him on Sunday that he has to stop that, ok, or that I will not sing with him anymore."
"I do not want to take singing from you, and I will not forbid you anything, I just told you what I feel, okay?"

"Okay," Zoe said. "You are totally warm what's going on"
"That's what I had yesterday, that's from the air conditioning on the plane, Mia had pills, but I do not want to bother the two now, it's already got better."

"But you can not play tomorrow with fever".

"That's alright, until tomorrow I'm fit again." He closed his eyes. The short time between flights and the time difference made him tired. Zoe gave him a kiss on the cheek "and said "sleep well"
Juanma woke up at night because he was actually cold but he noticed that his skin was warm, he got up cautiously and went to the bathroom.
When he came out, Alvaro was in the kitchen. "Do you want water?" He asked Juanma as he came into the kitchen. "Gladly," he said.

"You don't look good, are you alright?"

"I'm a little cold, but I'm doing well" Alvaro gave Juanma a glass of water. "Do you need anything?"

"Mia had taken Isabel's pills with her, she had them in her backpack."

"Wait a minute," said Alvaro and went to Mia's room. He came out with the backpack and found the pills immediately. " These? "

" Yes, thank you, I'll be like new again tomorrow. "He took one with water.
"If you're sick, you better not play tomorrow," said Alvaro.

"We'll see." Juanma grinned.
In fact, he was fit again in the morning. They drove pretty early to school, the boys still had a meeting before the game as always.
The girls met with Simon.Suddenly Gaspar was standing behind them as she waited for the match to start in the gym. He took Mia in his arms and said "I'm glad that you are here safe again. Sorry that I have informed Zoe"
"That was ok, that was probably very good," she laughed and returned the hug. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to watch the game a bit and visit you," he said.
The players came running in the hall. It was just a friendly match so there was less pressure.
Alvaro had seen Mia, Zoe and Simon directly, of course he also noticed Gaspar. A moment later, Juanma had also seen that Gaspar was there. Alvaro whispered to him, "Do not let it get on you now".
Mia had already placed herself between Gaspar and Zoe anyway. The game went well. Although Juanma made a few solo attempts but Alvaro had him back in the team quickly. When Marcelo asked for time out Gaspar asked Zoe "Will you come out with us?" They left the hall.
Simon looked at Mia and rolled his eyes. St. Mary had taken the lead. Neither Alvaro nor Juanma had missed that Gaspar had left with Zoe the hall.
Juanma played more aggressive than usual. Alvaro was distracted. Marcelo brought his team together again.
It took awhile before Gaspar and Zoe came back, Gaspar then said goodbye to Simon and Mia and said to Zoe "see you tomorrow".
Mia no longer paid attention to the game. "What did he want?"
"Just clarify when he's here tomorrow," Zoe said. Simon and Mia exchanged a look. "Zoe?" Mia said. "He actually wanted to invite me tonight, but I said I can't. Then he wanted to make up something for next week. "

" And "

"I said, we'll talk about it"
Mia did not want to deepen the subject. She decided to talk to Zoe again later.
The game was almost over and St, Mary was ahead. The opposing team managed another basket, then was the end.
Zoe Mia and Simon were waiting for Juanma and Alvaro in front of the hall. Alvaro was outside and Mia took him in his arms "Congratulations you played great" "Thanks" he hugged Mia.
Zoe hugged Juanma as he came out of the hall. The game had cost him strength, as he was not quite fit and he asked Mia again for a tablet. "I've got the backpack upstairs, are you coming with me?" She asked,

"sure," he said.

"Can I get those with Juanma?" Zoe asked.
"Logically" said Mia. "They are in my backpack in the small bag"
Zoe said to Juanma "Listen because of Gaspar ..."

"Zoe, you do not have to explain anything to me.
"I would like to ... he wanted to arrange a date for us, but I said no."
They had arrived in the room by now. "Then he asked if we would go out for dinner again next week" Juanma sat down on Mia's bed.
"Do you want that?"
Zoe did not say anything. Juanma said "you are in the same situation as Mia was. You do not know who you want. "

Zoe took the pills from the backpack and gave one to Juanma, then she fetched a glass of water. When he has taken the pill and put the glass away, Zoe hugged him. Juanma returned the hug hesitantly.
"Singing with Gaspar is fun but I have no feelings for him anymore" said Zoe.

"And then why does he speak of a dinner with you??"
When Zoe did not say anything, he said, "If you're not sure about your feelings, then be honest with me , then I can figure out how to respond."

"Actually, I'm sure," Zoe said. "Actually?" Zoe hugged him. Juanma said "You do not say anything anymore."
"Just let me sing with him tomorrow."

Juanma nodded