Ohne Titel Teil187

Alvaro went with Mia to a nice pizzeria where they had a great view over a small lake. It was something of an insider tip and he knew the owner well. He was happy when Alvaro came and greeted him with a handshake. Mia was also greeted warmly and he led the two of them to a table from which they had a particularly beautiful view.
"I have a few special pizzas on offer today, take a look at the menu" He gave them both a menu and Alvaro ordered two cokes. Mia looked around. "It's beautiful here," she said.
"We used to be here with the family and I thought I'd show you." They had found their food quickly and were ordering their pizzas when the cola came. The landlord asked Alvaro about his parents and regretted that they had not seen each other for so long.

The pizza came pretty quickly and both were hungry. After the meal, the landlord sat down with the two of them to talk about old times again, but quickly left them alone again when Alvaro ordered another two cokes.

"It was a wonderful day and a very nice evening. It's actually a shame that we have to go back to school tomorrow."

"Tomorrow I'll show you a very nice cathedral that is in a beautiful area. We have to be there no before dinner ."

Mia took Alvaro's hand. "I am so happy that we had this time to ourselves. "

"Me too Mia"

Juanma and Zoe had eaten again in the swimming park and Juanma ran to the locker to clarify with Florencia when they would be picked up. Zoe waited on the lounges.

"We still have an hour, Marcello and Mama are still with the neighbors." said Juanma. "Slide again?" asked Zoe with shining eyes. "Sure," said Juanma, taking her hand.

They romped a bit through the water and then made their way to the locker room.

As they waited in front of the swimming park for Florenzia, Zoe said: "Thank you for the wonderful day and the wonderful weekend. I have enjoyed every moment so far." Juanma took her in his arms. "I feel the same". he said.

Ramiro had invited Lupe to join him at saturday. He picked her up at the school and met Merdcedes beforehand, who was waiting for him in her office.

"What brings you to me?" she asked expectantly.

"Hello Mercedes. I wanted to ask you how Clara has settled in. I've heard from some colleagues that she is making good progress."

"yes that is certainly Alvaro's merit. He works very hard with her."

"Yes, I saw that. But maybe we should let Clara work slowly by herself. Alvaro also has a very large amount of homework and then he has basketball training and the workshop. We mustn't overstrain him."

"It does him good to repeat the material with Clara."

I agree with you, Mercedes, but we mustn't ask too much of him. He also has a right to free time. Besides, I'm not sure whether this is very good for Clara. She doesn't make friends with her attachment and doesn't seem to find a real connection. "

"Well, I've been thinking that Alvaro's class can soon go on a camping trip, that strengthens the cohesion and promotes bonds. With your consent, I would inform the parents."

"Mercedes, I have to think about it. It's a great responsibility to go out into nature with such a group. I'll think about it and let you know."

Mercedes nodded. "When are you bringing Lupe back today?"

"I wanted to leave it up to her, she can stay, if she wants to, then we would let you know."

"Ok" said Mercedes.

"Think again about the Alvaro and Clara thing" Ramiro said in parting.

Lupe was already waiting in the office, where Gloria usually sat. "Wow, no one heard you arguing," she said. Ramiro smiled slightly and said "can we start"

LUpe got up and walked with him to the car. Since she knew that Ramiro was not her father, she was unsure how to deal with him. She couldn't explain why, but it was this way.

Ramiro had already prepared dinner a bit at home, so there wasn't much to do. He turned on the stove and sat down in the living room with Lupe.

"How are you Lupe?" asked he. He felt weird asking the question, but he didn't want to be quiet either. " Good." said Lupe. "It's weird at home without you. And then to be here in your home. And with Javier ... I don't know where I am with him either." it gushed out.

"For Javier it's the same for sure. It is not easy to suddenly have a daughter." Lupe was silent for a moment. Then she said "It wasn't difficult for you to have Mia".

Ramiro thought for a moment. "Mia already had trust in me when neither I nor she knew that I was her father. A bond had already built up. Javier had a harder time. He had no good contact with Alvaro for a while and was always considered to be an exhausting and strict father. This means that you are not as objective with him as Mia is with me. "
"Do you miss me" asked Lupe.
Ramiro got up and took her in his arms. "Of course I miss you. But actually I don't need that. You're always there and so am I. You can always come to me if you want."
Lupe returned his hug. She didn't want to go into the subject, otherwise she would have had to talk about Mia too, and she didn't want to.