the evening

When they got back to school, Mia went to Zoe's and her room. Zoe sat with a waiting expression. "I think you have a lot to tell me," she said in a cheerful voice.

Mia had to laugh. " What do you want to hear"

"Well, how about everything? "

So Mia reported from the time in the hospital. From the conversations with Juanma, from the conversation with Alvaro today. Then she said: Zoe, I'm back to the beginning. I realized that Juanma meant more to me than I wanted to admit. But Alvaro too. "

"I really do not know what to do. When I saw Juanma at the scene of the accident, I was so scared. I realized how fast could have happened more. He was so thankful that I was there."

Zoe had only occasionally asked a question. She had become very thoughtful. Even though she has never been in such a situation herself, she could understand Mia's chaos in her heart. In a week were also holidays. Maybe you could switch off a bit.

She said to Mia, "Let's go to dinner." Mia was not hungry but of course she went with her. After dinner she went up to the room alone. In the corridor close to her door, her Lupe came towards her. "Oh, who have we there," said Lupe mockingly. "You have used the time with Juanma very well. You have already won him for you. Like everything else. "

Mia tried to pass Lupe without comment. Lupe blocked her way. "Oh no, that's not how you get away. Since are there, you have made my life to hell. It's clear for you that Juanma had the accident because of you, right? Because he was angry that YOU would not talk to him anymore "

Mia took a deep breath. Then she said, "It were your lies. You just do not see if you go too far. You do not intrust yourself for the feelings of others. Only for yours. And certainly not for Juanmas. You play with people and wonder that everything will break. You are the one who destroyed everything. With your envy and hatred.

She took a breath, but Lupesaid: "Oh, you think so? If you had not destroyed my relationship with Juanma then that would not have happened. "

Suddenly Juanma stood behind the two.

In the cafeteria Zoe talked to Simon. "I think I'll answer Gaspar. Then I will ask him to talk to Mia. He was her best friend. Maybe he can dissolve their confusion "

Simon replied, "She does not answer him, did you forget that?"

"Mhm right. Then he just has to show up here. If possible before the holidays. I will plan that. "

Up in the hall, Juanma intervened in the conversation: "Are you reproaching Mia again? I thought I was clear. It's your fault our relationship is broken. I do not want to blame you for the accident. But Mia is definitely not to blame. Stop blaming others for your mistakes. At least I thought we could stay friends. I wanted to be there for you when you needed me. You have exploited this shamelessly. You used me. "He had to take a deep breath. Mia knew the signs that he was getting dizzy. Instinctively, she held him by the arm. He ended his speech with "I do not even want to be close to you now." He closed his eyes for a moment and leaned more on Mia. Mia shouted, "Junama keep calm, you have to breathe easy." Juanma had weak knees , He was been worried because Lupe and Mia were missing at the same time. He had walked up the stairs fast and now he had spoken up. He always was dizzy. "Mia said," Lupe he needs to sit down, help me get him to my room. "Lupe looked at her blankly for a moment then she took the key from Mia's hand and opened the doo. She came back to help Mia support Juanma and put him on Mia's bed.

Satisfied, Mia brought him a glass of water. Lupe said nothing more. She was a bit shocked by the picture. She had never seen Juanma so helpless. She also did not know what to do."The miserable headache," juanma said.

Mia said "Lupe plese do me a favor in my backpack are the painkillers, please give me one of them"

Lupe gave one to her and left the room without a word. Juanma gratefully accepted the pill. Mia pushed him into a half-lying position and he closed his eyes for a moment.

"You know you should not get upset, don't you'?," she said. "What should I have done. I won't let her blame you anymore. "Juanma replied softly. "Rest now," said Mia. "I'm going down to Simon and Zoe or they'll look for me right away." She squeezed his hand briefly again and then disappeared through the door

She found the two very quickly and told them what had happened. Zoe and she quickly went back into the room so they won't leave Juanma alone for so long. He was fast asleep.

"What are we going to do now?" Said Zoe, "he can not stay here tonight" "I know but let him have some rest."

Juanma woke up pretty quickly. Mia said: "Hey there you are again" Juanma replied "I did not mean to scare you. But when I got up to you two I noticed a dizziness, then I heard Lupe's voice ". "Thanks for coming to this" Mia said and sat down on the bed. "Is it better now?" "Yes definitely"

"Ok then I'll take you over to your room before Mauro gets you here." "Unfortunately.... I can get used to your bed," Juanma grinned. Mia said_" Why did I know that you say this...." When they arrived at his room, Juanma said, "I'm sorry that I scared you. Today over the day it was ok. I would not have expected that myself. "

"You were angry and then the stairs first. It'll be ok again. "She hugged him and he gratefully returned the hug." Mia without you, I would not have weathered the last few days so well, I was really scared of the results on CT and if I had been alone I would have thought over this much more. I'm sorry you got so much. "

Mia squeezed him again and said, "All right. I was glad that I could be there. But please promise me the next few days to take care of you "

"I do" Juanma gave her a kiss on the cheek and says "Thanks and goodnight"

Meanwhile, Zoe had kept her word. She had contacted Gaspar and phoned him. He had agreed to be at school the next afternoon to surprise Mia and talk to her.

Zoe desperately hoped that the many years of friendship of the two could survive the disappointment and he could help Mia.