problems

Mia told Zoe all about the day with Alvaro and how he reacted.Zoe talked about her conversation with Juanma.

"You and him get along very well," Mia said. "Definitely," Zoe replied. "I never thought you could talk to him that way." "That's not just because of him, but also because of you, Zoe."

"You are worried about him now , right? Zoe asked. "Yes, a little bit, I could bet he's back in the room behind the gym"

"Do you want to look?" Zoe asked?

"Preferably yes ... but that would not be good"

"Then I'll go," Zoe said.

As suspected, she found Juanma there, "Did not I tell you something about to be alone ?" She asked with a grin. Juanma got up from the mattress and walked towards her. "Did Fede putt again?"

"No, Mia felt that you were here". His face darkened slightly.

Zoe took his hand. "Do not take it so hard, Juanma."

"It just hurts a lot Zoe. I know she's happy with him, I saw it this evening. And that makes me happy too. But it hurts too. And I'm not sure if I can stand it. I almost can feel her near melike she was in my home. And I miss it.Do you understand what I mean. Seeing her with Alvaro makes me happy and sad at the same time.

" Juanma she will always be there. You can always count on her. She would have come here now, but was not sure if that would be good for you. "

" I know. And I will always be there for her. We will not lose this connection and I love her too much ".

"See, I think so too. Come back over with me Juanma. It's late, it was a long day "

At the dormitories, Zoe took Juanma's hand and pulled him to Mia's and her room. "What are you doing?"he asked

"I thought Mia should also see that you're okay." She unlocked the door and said, "You have time until I'm done with the shower"

Mia looks at Juanma and indicates that he should sit down on the bed. Juanma did it and she took his hand and asked "How are you" he stroked a strand of hair from her face and said "today everything is all still very fresh. But Mia, please do not worry. I am ok."

"You know that nothing changes, right?" said Mia.

" I know; Mia "He once hugged her and said" Good night and sleep well " he kissed her on the cheek an left the room.

A few days later, Mia wanted to see Ramiro, who was not in his office, when she heard Alvaro arguing with Mercedes. Mercedes just said, "I said she will not be part of this family and that's the way it is. You will finish this immediately "

Alvaro exclaimed in rage, "If the family does not accept Mia as my girlfriend, I won't be no longer part of this family."

Mia quietly left the secretariat. She had tears in her eyes. She had known that Alvaro would have problems because of her. She should never have let that happen. She left the building and sat outside on a bench. She tried not to cry, but no chance.

Suddenly she felt that someone was hugging her and heard Juanmas voice. "What happened Mia?" He asked softly. Mia clung to him. He stroked her back. When she calmed down, she told him what she had heard.

"Hey Alvaro can handle this, do not worry."

"How can he handle that?" Mia said. "I should not have let that happen. Lupe is right, it's all broken because of me."

"You must not think that," said Juanma.

"But JUnama look, the family of Alvaro is broken, Alvaro has a fight with his mother, I hurt you too, if I had not come to this school everything would be ok." Juanma looked at her. "No Mia, that is not true. Alvaro will fix that and you will see that. Everything will be fine. And everything is fine between us. You are such a great couple Mia please calm down"she had started crying again. He took her in his arms again. It hurt him infinitely to see Mia so desperate. Slowly her tears dried up and she said "I do not know what to do"

"What do you mean?"asked Juanma

"Maybe my decision was wrong. When we were just friends, everything was quiet. Now, Lupe is angry with me about you again and Mercedes is also totally in rage. "

"Your decision was not wrong and you will see that Alvaro will stand by you and get it back with his family. Ramiro will help him with that. Do not worry about that "

They stayed a while Mia rested her head on Juanmas shoulder and calmed down again, "Maybe you should look for Alvaro. I think he will need you now, "Juanma told her. "Are you kidding me I can't see Alvaro like this he will notice that I've been crying?"

"Mia you're pretty as ever." Juanma nuzzled her, took her by hand and went to the school with her.

She found Alvaro in the storage room. She hugged him and told him she had heard what Mercedes had said. "I do not want you to lose your family because of me."she said

"Mia, if they do not accept you, it's not my family.Let a little bit of time pass. It'll be all ok , I just got angry"

The next week went by without incident.

Juanma had asked her a few times how she was doing and they had talked for a while. She was glad to have him as a friend. The rehearsals at the Go went well, the competition was not far away and the duos had to rehearse.

Thursday Alvaro suggested that they could go out with some others on Saturday evening. He asked Ramiro, who gladly gave the permission.There were Sophie and Fede, Simon, Martin and Agus, Nico, Tobi and Martina, Juanma, Zoe and of course Mia and Alvaro.

They went to a disco not far from the school and had a nice evening. Mia noticed that Zoe and Juanma were together a lot and she secretly thought that the two also fit very well together. When she finally collided with Juanma on the dance floor, she grinned at him and looked at Zoe. Juanma raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders grinning. Maybe it was too early for him. But definitely the two had a connection.