Mia feels better

When he came to Mia the next day, she felt much better. Her face had a bit more color and the temperature was ok. "Juanma, can we go out a little bit please, I want to blow up a bit," she begged. "Yeah ok then you get something over and I'll get my jacket, ok"

They met at the stairs and left the house. Mia breathed in the fresh air outside. "Where do you want to go?" Asked Juanma. "No matter important is a little bit out of there." They went to a nearby park. They talked about a lot, more details about the holidays, changes in the choreography and spent a nice time. Mia noticed that Juanma looked happy and enjoyed the time. Mia did the walk very well, she seemed to have recovered well. "I'm glad you're feeling better," Juanma said. " Yes me too. It was boring to be in the room that long and tomorrow Zoe is back ". "On the other hand, it was nice to spend so much time with you," Juanma grinned. "I knew that," said Mia, laughing. "But you also became a great nurse"

For a moment, Juanma's eyes darkened. Mia looked at him "what's up" "Nothing Mia, please, I do not want to talk or think about anything today, just spend time with you."

"Yes I understand, you know what, we use the time again that you can be be in my room and watch another movie, ok?" Slowly she noticed theshe was a bit tired. "Sure that's great," said Juanma. In the room Mia cuddled up on the bed and Juanma layed down to her. "Mia please wake me when I fall asleep, I do not want trouble with Alvaro again." "I'll fix it, Juanma." They chose a movie and both said nothing more. Juanma stayed awake. On the one hand because he did not want to have stress with Alvaro, on the other hand because he enjoyed the time with Mia too much. His emotions were completely crazy and he just did not know how togo on. Mia realized after a while that Juanma was somehow different and turned to face him. "Is everything ok?" She asked him. He closed his eyes for a moment. "Yes it's all ok, I'm just so happy to be with you but at the same time very sad because that's over. From the first moment I saw you I was just scared ofexactly this. You give me something that has never been given to me before. It was hard to loose my father, I never really talked about it, my mom was and always is there for me, but she can not replace him. I was always afraid that she would replace him with someone else and the memory of him would fade. That's why I've always played basketball so hard because I wanted to hold that memory, do you understand what I mean? "" Yes, but. "Juanma interrupted her." I was with Lupe, but I never understood what a relationship was. First you showed me that I can be as I am. You gave me what I missed. "He swallowed. Mia had meanwhile turned all the way to him and hugged him. "Hey," she said, "I will always be there for you. You can always count on me, no matter what. You also gave me a lot, comforted me, you were there. Please do not be so sad now, I will be part of your life as long as you want that. "Juanma hugged her. His voice was nothing more than a whisper "I know Mia and for that I thank you, you believed in me even though I did not always make it easy for you."

He took a deep breath. Mia ran her hand over his back and he relaxed a bit. "It feels so good to be so close. I can not explain the feeling, "he said softly. Mia realized he was trying to breathe deeply. She slowly understood how difficult it was for him. Somehow it was exactly the other way around with Alvaro and him. While she had given him something he lacked, Alvaro's family was broken because she came to this school. She did not realize she had said that aloud. Juanma looked at her. "Mia, you must not think that. First, it's not your fault, and second, you've given Alvaro at least as much as me. It was easy for both of us to fall in love with you, and there's no blame for you. "" Wait a minute, I just write to Alvaro thatyou are still with me, "Mia told him. "I can go if he comes now, I do not want to cause trouble". "No, all right, I want you to stay." "Ok then I'll get some food, ok?" Mia writes to Alvaro and he answers:" Everything ok let me know if you need me. I am at Ramiro." Ok, he did not seem to be angry. It took time for Juanma to come back with two plates.