In Madrid

Ramiro caught Juanma in the morning just before breakfast. "If you still want to fly, there is a flight today again at 17 clock that fits with Isabek when she picks you up. , I can book directly and pay. Then I drive you to the airport. Today you are still going to school and tomorrow you are sick." "That's good, that's great, thanks," said Juanma. "I have to thank." Ramiro said, patting Juanma on the shoulder.
Alvaro was still pretty pale, Juanma told during the break that he would fly today and come back as soon as possible. Isabel was informed and will them know when Mia is there.
Just before mid-break, Ramiro brought Alvaro his cell phone "For you," he said, and Alvaro immediately knew it was Mia. Her first words were, "Please do not be angry," she cried. Alvaro calmed her, he did not say anything about Juanma. They thought its better that she did not know that in advance. "You have to come back," he said, "I miss you so" "but I can not stand between you and your family. It will always be like yesterday. But I can not be with you at the same school and we're not together. "She sobbed into the phone. Alvaro tried to control his own feelings. He spoke calmly to her and told her to talk to Isabel first and then they would speak later.
Ramiro brought Juanma to the airport as promised. Zoe and Alvaro had said goodbye to him at the school, as it would be more inconspicuous if Ramiro left alone with Juanma.

Alvaro squeezed Juama and just said, "Thank you. You're really a friend." "Zoe put his arm around Alvaro . Juanma said, "Take care of Zoe, ok." "Sure," said Alvaro.
Juanma promised to report directly upon his arrival.
On the other's questions, Zoe and Alvaro said that Juanma and Mia were ill, only they had told the truth to Simon. Alvaro spent much of the evening in the sports hall with Martin and Nico. Martin did not believe that Mia was ill but he did not ask further. He noticed that Alvaro was pretty windy.
In the evening in the room he asked: "Will you be ok again until the match?" "Of course I will and I hope Juanma is fit again by then." "That both are sick at the same time is kinda weird." Alvaro looked at him. "She's not sick ... she's gone ..." "What do you mean she's gone" Alvaro talked to Martin. He told him what had happened and that Juanma was on his way to fetch her. "Crap, that's hard," said Maritn. "Yes, and please tell it only to Tobi. I do not know if Juanma wants that Fede and Nico knows something. He'll call tomorrow when he's with her. "They talked for a while and Martin tried to calm Alvaro. He was sure that Juanma would be able to bring Mia back.
Juanma kept his word. He wrote from the airport directly after landing at Zoe and Alvaro. He was still waiting for his bag, hoping to see Isabel in the pick-up area. He would write again as soon as he could, he wrote.
Isabel was actually waiting for him. As agreed, she had said nothing to Mia. Juanma greeted her and they went to the car. " How is she? Juanma asked, "So fra good, she misses you all."
When they arrived at the house, Isabel led Juanma to the room where Mia was. Juanma knocked and Mia said "come in".
When Juanma opened the door and Mia saw him, she was completely perplexed. Juanma briefly looked at Isabel, she nodded and he moved into Mias room, closing the door behind him. Mia had recovered from her shock and jumped into his arms. "What are you doing here, Juanma?" "I ask you ... after all, we'll start the lessons soon and we'll be late." Juanma grinned and kissed Mia on the cheek. "Alvaro certainly would not have gotten the permission so I'm here in his place. "Mia hugged him. Juanu realized that she was crying.
"Hey, Mia. It's all good. Alvaro is waiting for me to take you home. "
"He will always stand between his family and me and at some point he will hate me for it."
"No, Mia, he will not. He could never hate you. Everything will be ok . Even Lupe will accept it sometime "He stroked her on the back. Gradually, Mia calmed down again. "Let's go out for a moment. Take a deep breath, "said Juanma.
When they came down the stairs Isabel looked at her questioningly. "We wanted a moment to go out." "Everything's fine" Isabel smiled.
"Why did you not talk to me, or Zoe or Ramiro?" Juanma asked. "You would not have let me go. And not Zoe and Ramiro either. I saw no possibility at the moment. "
"I was hoping you were only in the room behind the gymm. That you are exaggerating and hiding on another continent ... "Mia had to laugh.
Juanma took her hand. "That's how I like you." He said.
"Should we call Alvaro right now?" Mia asked. "Sure we do," said Juanma. "Will you tell him you're coming back with me?"
Mia did not say anything for a moment. "Mia ... you will come back with me, right"
"My aunt said that I'm too unhappy there." "But Mia ..." "But I want to go back and she knows that too. I phoned Alvaro yesterday afternoon. "
"Alvaro is completely finished, Mia , he is reproaching himself."
"I know but he does not need that."
"Come, we go to your aunt and call him."
They went back to Mia's room and talked to Alvaro about a video call. " When are you coming back? " he asked. "Soon," Mia said, "I have to clarify that with my aunt, Ramiro wanted to call her today." "We need Juanma on Saturday," said Alvaro, grinning. "Oh, as long as you only need him, I'll send him in time," Mia grinned back. They ended the conversation.
Ramiro had already spoken to Isabel in the interim. They had agreed that he would book a flight for both of them on the Thursday evening. After the Spanish time they started again at 11 o
Clock and would arrive after local time Buenos Aires at 8 clock. Ramiro should then pick them up at the airport. He then would bring them first in his apartment, so they had a bit of rest and it does not look strange that they both returned Friday morning from a sickness , he also thought they would be tired. Juanma would then be able to play on Saturday and Zoe and Alvaro would come to his flat Friday lunchtime and everyone would stay until Saturday.