Ohne Titel Teil192

Outside the door, Mia wondered where Juanma might have gone. She looked in the storage room first, but there he wasn't. Everything seemed dark in the direction of the gym. Se then decided on the GO.
Juanma had a guitar in hand and was playing a song Mia didn't know. She sat down next to him. He stopped playing and let his hands rest loosely on the guitar. Mia took his hand. "We'll find a solution, at least we won't just give up, okay?"
"I told her that too. But at one point she couldn't stop crying. I kept trying to calm her down, I told her I come every weekend and on vacation or change schools. She was not to be calmed down "
In the meantime he had tears in his eyes too. "We will find a solution together with Ramiro. You know how well he can talk to people."
"What if it doesn't work?" said Juanma and looked at Mia. "I can't lose her. It just isn*t possible."
Mia took Juanma in her arms; he had been strong for Zoe, now she would be strong for him.

"You will not lose her. There is always a solution for everything."
"Can we walk a bit," said Juanma. "I have to move a bit"
"Sure," Mia said. Juanma did not feel like talking. But Mia's presence helped him calm down. She took his hand and they headed for the park. When they passed the bank where Juanma had been waiting for Zoe's decision, he stopped.
"It all started here," he said softly. Mia squeezed his hand and said "you will often sit on this bench with her in the future" When both were getting cold, they went back. Juanma wanted to say goodbye in the boys' bedrooms, but Mia pulled him with her "You and Alvaro will definitely stay with us too."

They entered the room quietly. Alvaro got up and put a hand on Juanma's shoulder. "We will try all, okay? Together. Let her go home tomorrow and talk to her parents in peace. She'll be back here on Sunday and then we'll see" JUanma nodded.
Carefully he lay down next to Zoe. She seemed to notice and snuggled closer to him. Juanma concentrated on keeping his emotions under control. He felt Zoe's steady breathing.
Alvaro and Mia snuggled into bed too. Mia was exhausted from the day's events but her mind was racing. She would have loved to reckon everything now. Calling Zoe's parents , saying that Ramiro waived the school fees, giving Ramiro a brief notice and everything would be fine.
Alvaro felt her inner restlessness and stroked her back. "We can't do anything right now." he said softly.
"But I'm sure we can find a way"

Mia closed her eyes and concentrated on her boyfriend's steady heartbeat. Suddenly she had an idea. She sat up quietly and whispered: "What if Juanma and I had a few gigs through Charlie. Maybe Charlie is ready to plan something where the admission goes to the school. I mean ... not just with Juanma and me of course . But maybe that's enough for a month or two. "
"That is a super good idea, but Zoe's parents have to allow that too, because on the one hand it is about the work of Zoe's father and on the other hand it's kind of alms that some people don't like to accept."
"But it's not an alm and Juanma and I work for it. Alvaro Zoe is my best friend, I can't imagine school without her"
"Neither do I. We'll discuss this in peace tomorrow, we have to calm down a little now." said Alvaro.
Mia lies down again and Alvaro pulled her very close to him. "We can do it together," he said. Juanma had heard a few more fragments from the conversation, but was afraid to interfere in the conversation so as not to wake Zoe. Mia would tell him tomorrow.
Juanma woke up in the night and saw Zoe sitting by the window. He took her from behind in his arms and said "Hey come back to bed."
"I can't sleep, sorry I didn't mean to wake you"
"You haven't. I talked to Mia and Alvaro about everything. Alvaro had the thought that Ramiro might forego part of the school fees. Talk to your parents on the weekend and tell them to talk to Ramiro."
Zoe turns and looks at Juanma. "I love you. And I promise you I'll talk to my parents."

Zoe's parents came Friday right after class. It was difficult for Juanma to say goodbye, but he knew that Zoe would be back on Sunday. All three said goodbye to her at the car. When Zoe was gone, Mia said: "Juanma you will come to Ramiro today. I've already clarified that. Tomorrow we will be here on time for the game"

Alvaro nodded in agreement. "I'll be back tomorrow with Lupe too" He had wanted to cancel the meal, but Mia had talked him out of it. They should have said something to Lupe and they didn't want that. Juanma looked from one to the other. "I can stay here too. You had a nice father daughter evening in mind," he said to Mia. "Ramiro thought it would be better if you come with me."
"Thank you" said Juanma and took Alvaro, then Mia briefly into his arms.