Ohne Titel Teil199

Ramiro, of course, kept his word. Zoe's parents arranged with him that they pay the school fees as soon as Zoe's father has a job again. Ramiro was glad that he could help. He could well imagine the relief of the four students. Ramiro had written down some data from the work issues of Zoe's father and promised to ask around.

Lupe had scheduled the disco evening for the next weekend. Since Roberto was coming with them, he also asked Alvaro, Mia, Zoe and Juanma. The four agreed, Clara was of course also included, because Roberto asked her, too.
When Lupe noticed this, she was a bit mad, but tried not to let it show. The week up to then passed calmly. Alex let the groups rehearse again and again and was delighted with the progress. He was also very pleased with the performance of Lupe's group. In the meantime he had submitted the registration and was waiting for confirmation. He was a very calm trainer who knew how to motivate students. In addition, he didn't pay Attention if Lupe insisted to be the best student in the workshop
Alvaro, Mia, Juanma and Zoe enjoyed the week. They were very happy that Zoe stayed at the school. They wanted to go to Ramiro again for the weekend so that they could have a bit of rest after the disco. Ramiro had planned to make the promised visit to Isabel from Thursday. Mia grinned meaningfully when he told her that. Ramiro suppressed a grin when he said "I promised her".
On Friday afternoons the four started to see Ramiro. He had done the shopping so they had everything they needed. The girls prepared the food, the boys were ordered to clean up. Zoe laughingly called it division of labor. As they sat in front of the TV, Juanma said "we should move into a shared apartment, we complement each other perfectly".
Everyone laughed. "Yes, and there is always someone there for the children," said Zoe, "if you divide it up correctly."
"Oh, you think so far in future," said Alvaro with a laugh.

After a while Mia said "I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed"
"I'll come with you" said Alvaro. Zoe and Juanma decided to go to sleep too. The next evening was going to be longer, so it might be better to sleep a little more.
In the room, Alvaro took Mia in his arms. "I've been waiting for the moment to hold you in my arms," ​​said Alvaro.
Mia snuggled up against him. "I missed that too"
"I think we all need this weekend. Zoe has been a different person since she knew she could stay"
"That's right. I'm so glad that this has been resolved" Alvaro patted Mia's back. He enjoyed her company very much.
"You know what I'm looking forward to," said Alvaro.
"No?"
"On when we have our own apartment. When we decide on our own what we do and when. And when we can just close our door for everybody if we want"
"How do you imagine a future with both of us?" asked Mia.
"We have a house. Maybe with a pool. Two or three children. A garden with a grill. We work in such a way that we have a lot of time for ourselves and the children." When he said nothing more, Mia said "keep talking"
"All of this, of course, only after I asked with Ramiro's blessing and a beautiful if you want to marry me.

Mia turned to him and took him in her arms. "That would be a wonderful life. By your side." Alvaro caressed Mia's cheek and said "I can't imagine life without you Mia."
"I can't immagine it without you either." She gave him a long kiss. " I love you" He caressed her cheek again and she snuggled into his arms again. "And I love you," he said softly. They fell asleep closely embraced.

Juanma and Zoe had snuggled up against each other too. Juanma was so happy not to have to say goodbye to Zoe. "The shared apartment was a good idea. That fits my picture with the two houses by the swimming parl last time."
"I think that gave me the real idea. I mean, it's totally cool to be here alone. Not that I don't like being here when Ramiro is here. But that's something different."
"I don't care where, the main thing is that we're together. I wouldn't have gone to another school. Then I wouldn't have gone to school anymore at all."
"And I would have changed with you," said Juanma. "Both would probably have been impossible and I'm glad I didn't have to seriously think about it."
"Me too," said Zoe. "My mother felt how sad I was. And she also knows how much I like going to school here."

"I tried the whole time not to show you my feelings like that. I didn't want to make it harder for you. But it tore me apart inside."
"I noticed it anyway. And I'm glad that we have such good friends in such situations"
"I'm glad I have you," said Juanma, "but I'm glad that we have friends too," he added with a laugh. Zoe snuggled up against him. She heard his heartbeat and concentrated on it. She patted his stomach. Juanma concentrated on his girlfriend's steady breathing. Both were very tired from the week. "Sleep well," Zoe muttered. "You too," said Juanma.