Ohne Titel Teil155

Mia suddenly became white as chalk and she dropped Juanmas drink bottle from her hand. She heard "Mia" on the other end of the line. "Yes, I'm here," she said with a trembling voice. Juanma looked up alarmed from his cell phone. When he looked at her he was startled and took a step towards her. Mia took his hand.

"Mia, Isabel fell yesterday. She just passed out. She has a clot in her head that has been operated on. She is currently in an artificial coma to protect her brain. Her condition is serious, but at the moment she is stable."
"b_b_b-uut" stuttered Mia.
"I just wanted to inform you. One of us is with her every day. I'll let you know when there's something new". "I will come to Spain" said Mia.
 "At the moment there is nothing you can do here. We can only wait. But let me know if you want to come that we can prepare everything"
 "It's ok," Mia said softly and hung up. Tears ran down her cheeks and Juanma took her in his arms. At that moment there was no point in asking what was going on. Mia had to calm down first. She took a few deep breaths then quickly told Juanma what Jose had said. Juanma had found the conversation very numb and Mia seemed to read his mind. "Jose and I hardly know each other. He is quite a bit older and lived in Spain while his mother looked after me here in Argentina. I think he resents me."
At that moment the door opened and Consuela entered the office. "You have to go back to the stage" she said and then stopped when she looked at Mia.

"We can't go on, Mia just got bad news," said Juanma. Consuela came closer and put an arm around Mia's shoulder. "I'll get Charlie," she said.
While she was gone, Mia said, "We're going to finish the show. For us, for Charlie, for the guests, and for Isabel. She would want me not to give up." "But Mia ..."
At that moment Charlie stepped into the office. Mia wiped the tears from her eyes and told Charlie what had happened. "I can let the people out there know," offered Charlie and looked at Mia sympathetically. "No," Mia said. "There are 4 songs left. I can do it " Charlie hugged Mia briefly and said "I'll inform Ramiro so that you can discuss what you want to do immediately afterwards. I'm proud of you Mia. You are the strongest girl I've ever known"
Juanma took Mia's hand. On the way to the stage he said "Are you sure". "Yes. We can do it" They were announced by Consuela and came on stage. Everything worked. Mia's voice was a bit shaky now and then, but she covered it up with her charisma. Juanma was completely amazed. After Ya no mas Mia should sing the song from her mother. She let the music go on a bit and then said: "This song is something very special for me. It's the song of my mother who linked her to my father. She sung it ince with my godmother. "Then she began with the first lines.

Charlie met them in the office. "I don't know how you did it" he said to Mia and took her again in his arms. "Ramiro said he would fly with you to Spain and take care of a flight tomorrow. You should stay here anyway and return to school tomorrow, we plan. If something is wrong, give me a call." he still said. Neither of them wanted to stay in the club and Charlie went back on stage to briefly explain their absence. Consuela took them to the hotel.
Mia called Alvaro, who had already been informed by Ramiro. He already knew that Mia would fly to Spain, Ramiro had explained to him that he would fly with Mia alone. They talked for a long time, Alvaro found it difficult to end the conversation because he would have liked to be with Mia. Mia said after a while that she was very exhausted and so they said goodbye for the night. Juanma sat on Mia's bed. "Is that ok if I stay here tonight anyway"?
"I was just about to ask you, I don't want to be alone," Mia said. She went into the bathroom and got ready for bed. She was really very exhausted. Juanma took her in his arms. He noticed that she was crying softly and just held her tight. After a while, her breathing became even and she fell asleep. Juanma took a deep breath and got up quietly. He wrote to Zoe and asked if she was still awake and if they could make a phone call. Zoe answered immediately and called. "How is she" were her first words.