Ohne Titel Teil169

Juanma took her arm and led her to the sofa. "She said she wanted to call."
"Yes," said Mia. Zoe's phone rang too and she looked briefly at the display and left the room.
"Definitely her parents," said Juanma.
"It's good that we can stay another week here," Mia said the moment Ramiro walked in.
"Yes, and we still have a few things to clarify with Jose, so I invited him over for coffee tomorrow." said Ramiro. The rest of the day passed quickly. Mia had decided not to mention the conversation between Clara and Alvaro anymore and Zoe didn't say a word about the call she had received.
On Sunday Mia drove with Ramiro to see Isabel. She was feeling better and she wasn't in the intensive care unit anymore. On Monday it should be clarified when she could go home.
Jose arrived on time for coffee and brought his wife and children with him. Zoe and Mia loved the toddlers and went for a walk with them. Alvaro had already received school supplies and wanted to look through them and Juanma decided to go jogging. When he was out, his cell phone rang. It was Fede.
"Hey buddy" he greeted when Juanma answered the phone. "What is the world doing at the other end of the sea?"
Juanma grinned and said "An extra week of vacation is always good. No seriously. Mia's aunt is doing better, but she'll need help at home. And since Ramiro has to go back, we'll help out the week."
"Zoe stays too right?"
"Yes why?" After a moment of hesitation, Fede said, "I heard Roberto on the phone yesterday. And I swear I didn't want to listen. But very quickly I understood that he was talking to Zoe."
Now Juanma hesitated, then he said: "Do you know what he wanted from her?"
"He said something about Clara and Alvaro and that Alvaro has trouble with Mia"
"it's not true" interrupted Juanma.
"No? That's what Lupe said. The two would have argued and Alvaro seeks consolation from Clara"

"Is that what Lupe says?" asked Juanma, stunned. In the meantime he had sat down on a bench.
"Lupe also said that you would try with Mia again anyway."
"Fede, that's all not true. Clara calls Alvaro because she needs advice from him. Everything is ok with Mia and him. But what does Roberto have to do with Zoe?"
"So my guess is that he wants to try to get to Zoe again."
Juanma considered. The fact that Zoe hadn't mentioned the call was weird. She usually tells something like that.
"Juanma he didn't say anything to me, I just have this assumption because there are sone rumors being told here all the time. Sofie told me that Clara keeps asking about Alvaro."
"Ok thanks buddy" said Juanma. "I'll write you later ok"
"Yes, ok, but don't think too ..." Fede got no further. Juanma had already hung up. Fede thoughtfully put the cell phone down. Had it been a mistake to tell Juanma about the phone call? There were some rumors going around the school that Roberto must have heard. Of course, Fede didn't know exactly why he had contacted Zoe.
Mia and Zoe tried to keep Jose's children busy. They had a lot of fun and the kids seemed to love them. Even so, Jose and his wife didn't stay long because the children weren't supposed to go to bed late. Ramiro reported to Zoe and Mia that he would be flying back very early on Tuesday morning and that Jose would take him to the airport. They would then buy a few things on Monday and if something was missing, Alvaro had a driver's license. depending on what the doctor said, the four would fly back next weekend.

Juanma came home in the meantime, but went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Mia went up to check on Alvaro, who had fallen asleep on the cell phone.
"The subject seems to have been boring," she said quietly to herself and took his cell phone to lie down next to him.
When she picked it up, the display went on and she could see that several messages had been received from Clara. She couldn't read them without opening them and she didn't want to. She put the cell phone aside and snuggled up to Alvaro, who sleepily put his arm around her.
" What time is it?" he asked.
"Half past seven, Ramiro wanted to know if we would order pizza"
"Yes, of course. I'll have jalapeno salami." said Alvaro. He reached over Mia and took his cell phone from the bedside table. He let the display flicker briefly and rolled his eyes.
"What is it" Mia said, clueless.
"Clara wrote several messages."
"something important?"
"I don't even open the messages now. She already wrote to me on the school program, which is why I didn't want to continue because she sincerely sees that I get the news."
Mia pulled her hand away. Alvaro took it again and said: "Mia you are not worried now, are you? If you want you can read all the messages, the ones on the cell phone and the ones in the mailbox."
He paused and looked directly at Mia. She shook her head, "I have no idea what she's hoping, I just know that I'm not interested in her. I help her because she's new and because my mother wants it to be this way." he added.
"Ok" Mia said but Alvaro saw that she didn't seem very convinced. But he couldn't change that. He didn't want to rebel against his mother, and certainly not if she would make him comming back tomorrow as punishment. He squeezed her hand and said "come on let's see that we order pizza"

Go live your wayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें