Ohne Titel Teil186

Juanma had suggested Zoe go to his house at the weekend. Florenzia and Marcello would be happy to have them there and Juanma had surprised Zoe with it. Florenzia picked them up after her work.

Zoe had never been alone at  Juanma's house. They helped Florenzia prepare the dinner and Marcello came  later, too.

Over dinner he asked Juanma "What's the problem with Roberto?" "He's weird sometimes and I don't like the fact that he always runs after Zoe, and now and then also after Mia. He then talks weird."

" weird?" asked Florenzia.

When Juanma said nothing, Zoe answered for him. She said that Roberto wanted to make her doubt that Juanma actually wanted her but Mia. And that he always disturbs the friendship.

"He seems to be alone a lot," said Marcello. "I have the feeling that he's not really well integrated into the team either."

"We thought about pairing him up with Clara, then she'll leave Alvaro alone," said Zoe. Florenzia almost choked on the food. She thought about her conversation with Mercedes and had to laugh. "It's worth a try," laughed Marcello too.

Zoe and Juanma took another walk after dinner. "How are your performances with Mia" asked Zoe. "Great, it's a great feeling to sing in front of an audience. Like in our competitions. The first time I was nervous, but Mia took all the tension off me."

"When I did that with Gaspar, it was great too. But it was so long ago."

"But it was also exhausting on Saturday. Always pay attention to what the mood is like and then adapt the songs."

"Before Mia I didn't even dare to register in Go, although singing and dancing has always been my hobby."

"Mine was always just basketball ... I thought," grinned Juanma.

They decided to go back.

When they arrived at Juanma, they said goodbye for the night. Upstairs in Juanma's room, they snuggled into Juanma's bed. Zoe laid her head on Juanma's chest. "It's nice to be here with you now," she mumbled, almost asleep. "I love you" replied Juanma. "I love you too," he could still hear her voice softly.

The next day Alvaro and Mia were awakened by the sun. Mia jumped out of bed and said to Alvaro "a wonderful day that we can both spend alone." Alvaro sat up and stretched out his arms to Mia, who snuggled up against him and enjoyed his warmth.

" I have a surprise for you." he said

They got ready for breakfast, which was delicious again. Elena was very talkative and they had a little trouble getting away.

"She doesn't seem to have that many guests," Alvaro said somewhat apologetically when they got to the car.

"Where are we going?" Asked Mia.

Alvaro put his finger to his lips and just grinned. They drove from San Telmo to a recreation area where you could admire animals and plants.

Mia was thrilled. They strolled along the paths and could watch birds and turtles. There was also a small waterfall, where she paused for a moment.

Alvaro took her in his arms and kissed her. "It is said to bring good luck to kiss at a waterfall"

"At a waterfall?" Mia asked a little incredulously.

"If I kiss you the place doesn't matter, it always brings luck"

"I'm so happy that you exist," said Mia. "The short trip was such a great surprise."

Alvaro had brought a bagpack. He had a blanket with him and spread it out on the meadow. Mia enjoyed the sun that tickled her skin.

"Can't we stay here forever," she asked with a laugh.

"Maybe not here. But I hope that our" we "is an" always "."

He lay down next to Mia and took her hand. Both listened to the birds and the lapping of the water. It was a beautiful day and Mia wished it would never end.

Juanma and Zoe decided to go swimming in the fine weather. There was a great water park nearby, which you could get to by bus. Marcello offered to drive them there, but they wanted to make a detour to the city on the way and decided to take the bus. Marcello or Florenzia would then pick them up at the swimming park in the evening.

It was full in the water park and for a moment Juanma panicked as he had the memories of the mall in front of him. Zoe seemed to feel his tension, squeezed his hand and said "who's first on the slides," let go of him and started.

Juanma took a moment to realize that and ran after. As he ran by, he heard a lifeguard scold: "Hey there is no running here" but they were already on the slides. They grabbed a tire and slipped together. Both were very exuberant and enjoyed relaxing in the water.

When Zoe got tired, they found themselves lounger in a quieter section and pushed them together.

after a break they went to eat something and then retired to the loungers again.

"I'm glad Mia sent you that one night," said Juanma.

"I wasn't thrilled at first," Zoe said truthfully. "And you didn't give the impression that you were happy either."

"I wasn't" said Juanma with a grin. "I always found you totally annoying."

Zoe had to laugh. "It was mutual," said Zoe. "When you were with Lupe, you were very different."

"It is thanks to you that I am what I am today," he said.

"No, it's yours too. I love you do you know that?"

Juanma nodded and kissed her "I love you too. And I'm glad that I have you, and that we are so good friends with Alvaro and Mia".