Ohne Titel Teil173

Almost all of the Go participants discussed the teams of the group. Only Clara seemed satisfied. After class, Mia and Alvaro met at a bench in the yard. Alvaro hugged Mia in greeting and asked "how was your day going"
"Good," said Mia. "Lupe made some of the lessons funny with her biting remarks." Alvaro grinned. "The word got around in my class that she was in a bad mood."
They didn't have much time, Alvaro wanted to start rehearsing with Clara right away, as he couldn't assess what she could do and how they fit together. They had made an appointment in the Go room. Juanma and Mia wanted to replace them there later to rehearse as well.
Clara and Alvaro had got a song with a few quick sequences. They first studied a choreography. Alvaro had to admit that Clara had a lot of great ideas and could also move very well. They rehearsed a lift figure and she kept body tension perfectly. During a break, Alvaro said, "Wow, I didn't think you could do that so well."

Clara laughed a little embarrassed: "I've been doing classical ballet since I was three.Then came modern dance later. there was often something of everything. In the homes and foster families, dancing was often the only thing that made me happy " She took Alvaro's hand. "I have a lot of fun with you. You are great too and I'm excited to hear your voice."
With that she pulled him up and they continued rehearsing. They were so absorbed that they did not notice that Juanma and Mia were already standing at the window. Only when the two entered the Go room Alvaro did see them. He almost dropped Clara, he was so shocked at first. When Clara was back on solid ground, he went up to Mia and took her in his arms.
Juanma noticed that Clara was looking away. "Captain, it's our turn," he said with a grin and changed the music."I would like to hear the song from this morning" said Clara. Juanma looked at Mia and said "To warm up?"Mia nodded. The first notes sounded and Juanma and Mia were guided by the music. Clara went to Alvaro and said "They are a great couple". Alvaro looked at her. "Clara Mia is my girlfriend .." "yes yes I know I meant a great couple for the go".Alvaro looked at her again carefully, but said nothing more. The song Juanma and Mia got was also a very soulful song. They could use some of the movements of "Ya no mas". Clara was very enthusiastic. When Mia and Juanma had different ideas about a part of the song, she got involved and took Juanma by the hand. She led him into a choreo that looked really great. Mia and Alvaro stood and watched. When the song was over, Juanma said, "That was fun and we can certainly add a few parts."
Clara beamed with happiness. "Let's try something else" she changed the music and took Juanma by the hand again. She moved like a professional ballerina.Juanma and Mia went over their song again. The two actually added a few steps from Clara's ideas. It looked great and Clara clapped enthusiastically.She slid closer and closer to Alvaro as they watched. Then she said to him: "Can we just look through my school things, there are things that I have to hand in tomorrow"Alvaro informed Mia and they set off. Juanma and Mia took a short break. "She can dance," said Juanma. "yes," Mia said a little sadly. She hadn't said anything the whole time, she had let the music guide her and tried to block out everything else about feeling. Slowly she had to admit to herself that she was jealous."Everything ok" asked Juanma. "You won't let her get you down now, do you?"
"No of course not, but the way she looks at Alvaro and that she still wants help from him all the time."
"Alvaro will stop that sooner or later. Ok, he will have to keep up the dancing now. And unfortunately you too." He took her briefly in his arms. "Come on, let's do one more run," he said.
They had just got up when Zoe and Roberto came into the room. Juanma's eyes darkened somewhat when he saw the two of them together. In passing, Mia said quietly "now you don't let yourself get down" and turned on the music. She and Juanma took their positions and started. It worked great and Roberto and Zoe clapped when the song was through.
"And you've got it all on the first day," said Zoe. "Our great group didn't even start."
"You have the Go tomorrow," said Juanma. They had to put themselves on lists.
"Oh yes, I'm looking forward to it," Zoe said, slightly angry. " That will be fun." Juanma walked up to her, looked at Roberto and hugged her. "You will prove to them that you are good." They broke up for today and went to the cafeteria. Alvaro and Clara sat there in front of a table that was strewn with leaves and books. Alvaro seemed to be explaining something to Clara because she was listening carefully. Lupe sat a little apart with Agus and Sofie and watched the scene. She smiled contentedly. Roberto stood next to Mia. "Can we talk for a moment?" He said to her. Mia nodded.