Ohne Titel Teil171

Breakfast the next morning was very quiet. When Zoe and Mia were cleaning up the kitchen, Mia asked "Is everything ok Zoe? You are very calm at the moment"
"Yes, I just don't know what's going on with Juanma. He almost doesn't talk to me and seems to be avoiding me." Mia considered for a moment whether to mention Roberto's call, but then decided against it.
Today Ramiro wanted to visit Isabel one last time and so he drove with Mia to the hospital when everything was ready. He and Jose had an appointment with the doctor, where everything else should be discussed. Mia stayed with Isabel during the time. She seemed to be doing well so far and asked a lot about school and about the others. She was happy that the four of them should stay that week. Ramiro came after talking to the doctor. "And what did the doc say" asked Mia.
"Tomorrow you can go home, Isabel. Alvaro can pick you up because Jose is at work then. If you're okay, the kids will fly back on the weekend, but you have to go to a neurologist for a check-up that week and Isabel, you still have to take it easy, use the time when the four are still there "
Isabel was visibly pleased. "I will, and thank you for everything, Ramiro, I really appreciate what you have all done for me." Mia took her in her arms.
When they later got to Isabel's house, Alvaro came straight to Mia. When Ramiro was out of earshot, he said, "You know what's going on with Juanma? He seems to have had an argument with Zoe, he's gone and Zoe is upstairs." "Gone where??" asked Mia.
"He wanted to run" Mia made her way upstairs. Zoe sat on the bed and looked on her cell phone. She looked at Mia when she entered the room. "What's going on" asked Mia.
"I don't understand why only Juanma is allowed to have someone with whom he speaks from time to time and if I speak with another boy he is mad," said Zoe, angry and sad at the same time. "You mean about Roberto?"
"Oh, you know that too?"
"Juanma told me that you spoke to him on the phone"
"It's great that everyone speaks to everyone here, but not to me". For Zoe, the conversation was over for now.
"Zoe ..." Mia sat down on the edge of the bed and Zoe avoided looking at her. "You didn't tell me anything about Roberto either. We talk about everything else. It was strange, but I didn't think anything about it. Juanma was worried directly."
"It wasn't anything either. It was the usual. Lupe said that you are arguing with Alvaro about Clara and that Juanma then tries to get together with you again. He wanted to warn me, but also to be there for me. I told him that everything is ok with you and Alvaro. It wasn't much more than that. "
"And what was now between Juanma and you?"

Zoe told her that she had asked Junma why he was so dismissive to her. At first he didn't answer, but then told her what he knew from Fede. "And what I don't understand is that everyone has to accept that he discusses everything with you and you are friends, but I am not allowed to do that with Roberto. "
"I understand you, yes, I also spoke to Alvaro about friendship."
Alvaro had meanwhile started looking for Juanma and found him quickly. "Hey, I thought you wanted to jog, you didn't get very far," Alvaro greeted him. Juanma looked up briefly. "What's the matter?" Asked Alvaro.
"I have no idea, Zoe is in contact with Roberto and I don't know why it affects me like that. I don't even want that."
"Well Roberto has already tried something with Zoe and Mia a couple of times. I can understand that." The rumors about the school had long since reached him via Tobi and Martin.
"He apparently had hopes that Zoe would be single again soon"
"Then don't do him this favor. You trust her. Or maybe he just wanted to talk to her. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that."
"No nothing wrong, but strange."
"Come back with me. I'm sure Mia talked to Zoe. Don't let this drag you down. Isabel needs us in the next few days, there is no space for these problems. Stand over it. We're far away from Roberto and Clara. Next Week can we see what's going on with them "
Juanma looked at Alvaro. " You're right. "
When they got to the house, Mia and Zoe were sitting on the terrace. Juanma went up to Zoe and took her in his arms. "I'm sorry," he whispered in her ear. Zoe hugged him.
"I'm hungry" said Alvaro and pulled Mia up from the chair. "Let's make something to eat and then tell me how went the things in the hospital." The two went in and Zoe held Juanma for a moment. "Don't worry about Roberto, okay?" "Juanma nodded, but avoided looking at Zoe.