Ohne Titel Teil184

The weather had turned bad while the two were in the park. When Alvaro noticed the dark clouds, he said: "Let's run back to the car, otherwise we'll be wet to the skin."
It started to drip and the two ran to the car laughing. They didn't quite make it, before they knew it, the rain got heavier and they jumped soaking wet into the car. Alvaro hurried to get to school.
The two days leading up to the weekend when Juanma and Mia had to perform passed quickly. Zoe Alvaro and Simon said goodbye to Mia and Juanma when Charlie Martin's car pulled up. They would spend the night on Saturday and stay there until Sunday. Mia hadn't felt quite fit all Friday, she had taken a pill, but fell asleep while they were in the car. When they got to their destination, they were amazed. It was a very large old country farm that was almost like a villa. In the garden they were busy decorating and preparing and a young man came up to them and said: "You are the musicians?"
"Yes," Mia and Juanma said as if from one mouth, "I'll show you your room then."
This time they only had one room, because they spent the nights together anyway. The room was very nice and large and bright with a great view. "From 7 p.m. there will be dinner downstairs and tomorrow from 7 a.m. breakfast. We'll need you from 9 a.m. for the sound check and to prepare for the performance when the bride and groom come out of church. All the information is on it again" he gave Juanma a schedule.
Then he left them. Mia went around. She was overwhelmed by the property and collapsed on the very soft looking bed. Juanma looked at the plan and said "The bride and groom should arrive around 12, then we go through until 2 p.m. then we have two hours off and then again from 4 p.m."
"Full program," said Mia. She had turned on her side and closed her eyes. Juanma lay down next to her, "hey everything ok? I thought we would explore the area a bit" "Give me 5 minutes, the bed is so soft and cozy" Juanma laughed. After a break, the two left the room and went for a walk. The farm was in the countryside and there were some nice paths. The fresh air and something from school was good for both of them. On the way back, Juanma noticed that Mia looked a bit tired.

" Are you doing well?""Yes, everything is fine, I'm done a little today, but tomorrow will be fine again."When they were getting ready for dinner in the room, she took another paracetamol and then they went downstairs.The food exceeded their expectations. There were several dishes to choose from and although Mia had little appetite, she liked it very much.When the two were in the room, Mia phoned Alvaro and Juanma went to take a shower. Mia raved about the great room and told about the upcoming gig. She was very excited to see the bride and groom.When she finished the conversation, she waited for the bathroom to clear and for her to shower. When Juanma came out of the bathroom, she fell asleep. He turned on the television and carefully lay down in bed beside her. "Hey Mia, do you want to take a shower too""I'll have a shower tomorrow," said Mia and snuggled into her pillow. She seemed a little warm to Juanma, but that could be due to the warm blanket.The preparations for the performance the next day went well, Mia and Juanma went through their texts and then it was time to wait until the newlyweds arrived. You should start with the couple's personal song as soon as they arrived.When the bride got out of the car, Mia was blown away at first, she was wearing a beautiful long white dress and looked like a princess. But she caught up immediately and they started the song.Before lunch, there were a few slow songs on the plan, as a gentle background to the champagne reception and the countless congratulations.After lunch, Mia and Juanma had a break and went to their room. They took a little break and went through the songs for the afternoon.Mia still felt a little tired, but not like yesterday. To be on the safe side, she took another paracetamol and Juanma asked her if she was okay."Yes so far, I'm a little tired and a little limp but no problem, I just want to prevent""I hope you didn't catch anything when you got that wet," said Juanma.Before they knew it, the break was over and they went back downstairs. Mia greeted the guests again over the microphone and they started. Juanma was completely in his element, he encouraged the guests to dance and many let themselves be carried away by the good atmosphere.The performance was a complete success and a lot of fun. When they were back in the room, however, Mia was quite exhausted. Juanma got her another paracetamol and water and she lay down on the bed and called Alvaro. She asked Juanma not to tell about the fact that she was not quite fit.

They spoke to Zoe and Alvaro over the phone and told them about the day. Many of the guests had spoken to them and given them a lot of praise and one or the other had suggested that they would also perform at an occasion. Charlie had been among the guests, but couldn't stay long, but he was very satisfied with both of them and had said goodbye very effusively when he had to leave.
The next morning after breakfast they were picked up by Charlie's driver and taken back to school. Alvaro and Zoe were already waiting for them. When Alvaro took Mia in his arms, he also noticed that she was a bit warm and already a little bit gone. " Are you OK?" asked he.
"A little tired, exhausted, but nothing else," she said and smiled at him. They went to Zoe and Mia's room together and talked over the weekend. After a relatively short time, Mia fell asleep on Alvaro's shoulder. Alvaro felt her forehead and it was really warm. "She didn't feel fit for the two days, but I shouldn't tell you anything," said Juanma. Alvaro got up carefully and laid Mia down, she woke up slightly, but when he lay down next to her, she cuddled up and fell asleep again.