Finally back

Juanma seemed to be right when they woke in the morning, he looked better and his temperature had almost normalized.
They had slept so long that Isabel was almost back from work.
Mia had two missed calls from Alvaro. She wrote to him that she was awake now and he could call. He also answered immediately a few minutes later.
"I can not wait to have you back," he told her. "This seems to me endlessly long. "
"Me too, but tomorrow I'll be back, we're flying this evening."

"I have Zoe with me, Juanma is close by you?."
"Yes I keep the phone to him" Juanma picked up the phone. He talked to Zoe for a while. She seemed to really miss him too, because Juanma said a few times that they would be back soon. Mia grinned. As he hung up, she said, "Are you calm now?"

"Do you notice that?" He laughed. "It was nice to hear her voice." He sat back down on the bed and put the blanket over his shoulder. Mia noticed that he looked a little pale again. She touched him and said, "You're getting so warm again."

"I'll take another pill, do not worry, that'll be okay soon." Mia gave him the pack and then put some of it in her backpack. "If you need one on the flight, "she said. Mia packed up her things. She had not taken much with her. Together, they cleaned up the room a bit.

When Isabel came, they had lunch together. "I'll miss you, Mia," she said. "It does not take long and then you come to visit me. Who knows, maybe we'll have a gig again. "
They talked to Isabel for a long time about the performance, the school, and the many developments since Mia's start at St. Mary, and time flies. Isabel was really sad that they had to go already.
At the airport it was hard for her to say goodbye and she let them make a promise at they should report immediately when they arrived.
Both were happy when their flight was called and they were able to board. Both of them fell asleep at the beginning of the long flight, but after shaking the machine in turbulence, both were awake. Mia instinctively grabbed Juanma's hand and did not let it go. The films that were offered were not very interesting, but they made the time pass better. Both were happy when the landing was announced.

Ramiro was already expecting the two of them from the baggage claim area. He hugged Mia tightly. "Sorry dad, I did not know what to do" Mia said with tears in her eyes.
"Next time you come straight to me if there is something ok, I'm always there for you, no matter what," he said. He was glad to be able to hug Mia in his arms again. He also greeted Juanma with a hug and said "thank you"
He took the two to his apartment, but then had to go to school. "I thought you might need some sleep and later Alvaro and Zoe come here too, ok?"
"Thanks Ramiro," Juanma said, "that we may be here." Mia called Isabel directly and Juanma called his mother. With Alvaro and Zoe they had already contacted the baggage claim. Mia got something to drink for both of them in the kitchen. Both were totally tired. Mia turned on the TV and they cuddled up on the couch.
The next thing Mia got was that Alvaro and Zoe came into the living room. She stood up carefully not to wake Juanma and ran into Alvaros arms. He almost crushed her. "Finally you're back," he whispered, "I was afraid that you would not come back."
Mia held him tight. When she broke away from him she saw that he had tears of relief in his eyes.
Juanma had also awakened and Zoe had sat down next to him and hugged him. Alvaro approached Juanma and said, "Thank you for bringing her back to me"
Juanma grinned.

"I'm hungry," Mia said, "Come on, Zoe, let's see whatwe find in the kitchen."

While they made a pasta dish, Mia told her view of what had happened at Mercedes's home and why she had fled. Then she asked Zoe "You sing Sunday with Gaspar?"
"Yes, he asked me again, I agreed."

"Juanma is worried about that. He's worried about Gaspar "" I know but I do not want anything from Gaspar. We only sing together "

" Zoe I totally understand you. But he is just insecure. "

After the meal, Alvaro said, "We have Trainig again today before the match. Are you fit enough Juanma "? "Of course I'll come with you."
The girls stayed with Ramiro in the apartment and the boys wanted to come back after practice. In the car, Alvaro asked juanma "Everything ok?"
"Yes I had some problems because of the air conditions but everything ok"

"And with Zoe?"

"She sings with Gaspar on Sunday"

"I know I was there when he was in school, but because ot this I think there is no need to worry.. "" I hope so, but when it comes to him, I'm always a bit unsure. "

Mia told Zoe about the days with Isabel and the talks with Juanma. The boys had hurried after training and they were quickly back.
Ramiro arrived early and together they prepared something for dinner. At dinner, he said, "Juanma, Mia, your next gig is here in Buenos Aires, next Saturday, is that ok for you?" The two looked at each other " Sure that's ok, "Juanma said for both.
"I think the others want to see i"t Mia said. "Me too," said Ramiro and everyone laughed.
Ramiro had some news for them. "There's a new student coming to the school next week. He will probably join the basketball team and your class "he looked at Zoe and Mia

." Why is he coming in the middle of the school year? "Alvaro asked. "The family moved here," Ramiro said.
Ramro wanted to leave the students some time alone and said goodbye early for the night. They spend some more time in the living room watching a bit of film Juanma was almost asleep when Alvaro said "we should be fit for the game and go to sleep "When Mia and Alvaro were in their room, Alvaro pulled her onto the bed. "Finally I have you for me," he said.
Mia hugged him "I did not want you to always fight with your family, I said to Juanma that you'll hate me at some point."

"I could never hate you," said Alvaro. "I talked to my mother and lupe again. Ramiro also wanted to talk to Lupe once, the two have not talked much since then and actually they had a close relationship "
"I did not want to leave you, but I could not stay at school,and not be with you anymore." "Mia it was never up to me to end our relationship because of my family. I love you too much. "
She cuddled up to him, "I've been crying most of the flight," she said, almost laughing. Alvaro, on the other hand, almost tore his heart to hear that. "Please, Mia, if there's anything else, do not run away from me. Talk to me. We will always find a solution "I just did not know what to do anymore. I did not want to hurt you and make you sad."
"It's okay," said Alvaro. He did not want to tell her how sad he actually was been and that he really was more than scared that she would stay in Spain.