In the night

Zoe grinned meaningfully as Mia entered the room. "YOU have to tell me everything!" She shouted immediately. Mia rolled her eyes and sat down first. "I do not even know where to start," she moaned, resting her head on her arms. "By Juanma," Zoe grinned. Mia rolled her eyes. "He had fallen asleep in a room at the gymna , he went there after a not so easy conversation with Lupe. "What has Lupe to do with it?" Wondered Zoe. "Dunno, the usual gossip, they spoke of his dad, too and I was so stupid to say that his father would be proud about the record contract with Charlie Martin." "Oh dear. Okay, "Zoe interjected. "Well, we just talked and it did him good, I think" "Hopefully not too good," Zoe remarked. "What do you mean," Mia asked. "Well, if you are so close, it will be hard for him to let you go. And if you decide to go back to the relationship with Alvaro, it's very hard for him. "Zoe said. Yeah, I know that too. But what should I do? If I avoid him now, it will not get any better. " "Yes, that is really a coplicated situation. What was with Alvaro? "Zoe wanted to know "Alvaro and Lupe have to go home tomorrow after class because their parents want to talk to them. That really upset Alvaro. " "Oh no ... he is sad, too. Oh man. And you in the middle " "Yes, that's just it!" Moaned Mia. "What should I do?" Zoe tried to calm her down. "Everything will be good. Wait a few days and then everything will calm down gradually. Believe me." Mia yawned heartily. The day had been very emotional and exhausting. She told Zoe that she wanted to go to sleep s. So the girls made themselves ready for bed and turned off the lights.

Alvaro was awake for a long time, thinking. He feared the conversation tomorrow. He also had no opportunity to talk to Lupe. Martin noticed the restlessness of his friend and switched on the light."What is your concern?" He asked. "Everything," said Alvaro. "Your sayings about Mia and Juanma are following me, the conversation with my parents tomorrow. Mia was so incredibly sweet to me earlier. She is good for me, can calm me down. The problem is that all she can do with Juanma too ". Mia is just Mia, she's just like that, that's her nature, you can not change that. I did not mean the sayings that way. But she was already a lot of time together with him today, "Martin explained. "I know," said Alvaro, "this what she means to me, she means also to him. I do not want to go against it, but still it hurts me somehow ""I understand you Alvaro. But I think it will all settle down over time. "" Yes, I hope so, "said Alvaro. Slowly, however, the fatigue came up and he told Martin that they should try to sleep.

Juanma was still awake too. Fede was already fast asleep. Juanma decided to get up and blow up a bit. He thought of Mia and how well he could talk to her. It had never been like that with Lupe. Mia tried to understand him, asked, and tried to help him. He had not wanted anyone to worry about him today. He just wanted to think for a bit and listen to music, but the night he had spent awake had been too much in his bones. Now he was awake again, thanks to the sleepy afternoon.

He thought of the time when his father was still there. He had been a top basketball player. But Mia was right. He would have been happy about everything that made Juanma happy. He just missed him very much right now. Lupe had wanted to make them a glamor couple. But she had never really seen him. It was different with Mia, she told him what she thought, even if they disagreed but she also was there when he needed her. Outside, it was getting cold, he decided to go back inside. As he passed the cafeteria, he heard soft voices. He looked in and saw that Ramiro was still there talking to Lupe. All knew that Ramiro was currently sleeping in school. He took Lupe in his arms and spoke softly to her. Juanma was about to go to the stairs when he heard Lupe coming through the room. He could not walk up the stairs unnoticed, so he decided to wait. Loupe was tormented as she came through the door and looked at him