Ohne Titel Teil154

In the room, Zoe and Juanma had already snuggled into bed. They had started a movie but both seemed almost asleep. Alvaro and Mia quietly got ready for bed and went to sleep too. "I'll miss you tomorrow," Alvaro said softly, "Mia snuggled closer to him and said" I will miss you too, but I'm also happy to be on stage again " "I would love to see you on stage again," Alvaro whispered.

The next morning everyone was up early. Mia packed a few more things and Juanma had gone to his room to pack something. They meet on time in front of the school, where Charlie Martin's car arrived shortly afterwards. It was difficult to say goodbye to each other, but they didn't have much time. Alvaro promised to spend another weekend in Ramiros apartment. Juanma fell asleep in the car and Mia hung over her thoughts. She missed her godmother very much. In some situations she needed them more than she thought. When they arrived at the hotel, Juanma and Mia were amazed once more by their great rooms. Charlie Martin was always looking for very nice hotels where you could quickly feel comfortable. "Juanma do you like doing your night clothes directly to me, or do you prefer to sleep alone?
"If I may I like to come to you" grinned Juanma. His cell phone beeped and he had a message from Zoe. She and Alvaro would meet Gaspar briefly today because he too wanted to rehearse a new song. Alvaro had offered to drive and accompany them. Juanma preferred it to Zoe alone meeting Gaspar. There was a knock on Mia's door and on "Come in" none other than Charlie Martin poked his head into the room. Mia greeted him happily, Juanma was a little reserved. "Dear ones, I'm close this weekend and wanted to see your gig, I hope that's ok," he said with a grin. Mia immediately blurted out "Yes, of course that's ok, we're happy. thats ok for you too Juanma" Juanma nodded. He was a little worried about Charlie Martin's presence at a gig after so long. Certainly the rehearsals went well. But appearing in a full club was something else. "Then we'll see you later in the club, I still have an appointment and I'm planning further gigs with you" Mia nodded enthusiastically. But she saw that Juanma was a little reluctant, "Hey, it'll be fine, we've performed so often, it's great that he'd like to see it." She pressed Juanma briefly and said "Come on, let's get something to eat I'm starving"

Juanma let hisself be carried away by her and they went to the hotel restaurant. T the appetite came with the food. After dinner, they turned around the hotel to get ready for their performance. A young girl knocked on the door and introduced herself with Conzuela. She explained that she would look after them in the club and also take over the trips there and back. Mia turned her cell phone down. She no longer saw a Spanish number calling her. She was overflowing with enthusiasm and pulled Juanma with her.
When they arrived at the club, they put their things in the manager's office and Mia checked her makeup and hairstyle again. Conzuela picked them up at the moment when she looked again at her cell phone and saw the strange number. "Wait a minute, I have to call back," she said, but Conzuela said Charlie was already there and the show had to start on time. A short break was planned because Cahrlie wanted to greet them on the stage and to say some things and then she could briefly go to the office. Mia followed her somewhat reluctantly, Juanma took her by the hand and looked at her questioningly. MIa said quietly and briefly that she had been called from Spain and then they were already on stage. Immediately one of the songs was played and they were right in the middle of it. Mia forgot the number for a moment, forgot Juanma's excitement and was in her element on stage.
She even saw Charlie standing on the edge and from his face she could tell that he was thrilled. Juanma had overcome the initial excitement very quickly. After the fourth song, Charlie made his way to the stage and took them both in his arms. He took the micro and explained to the audience that they were students from St. Mary School in Buenos Aires and that he had discovered them there. He announced that the audience could still look forward to a special song, but that he wanted to let the two breathe for a moment. Then he introduced himself to the audience in case some of the people didn't know him. Announced further shows by Juanma and Mia in the area, but also said that he had other artists.

In the meantime, Mia and Juanma had returned to the office and Mia picked up her cell phone. She really didn't know the number and called back. Juanma gave her an opened bottle of water. A man's voice spoke up with the word "Mia?" Hesitantly Mia said" Yes who is there " "This is Jose, Isabel's son. Something happened"