The fight

The next morning, Mia met Alvaro just before breakfast. She explained to him what happened yesterday. However, he was in a bad mood. Lupe had written to him that Juanma had been there and wanted to start something with her again. That he would forget Mia and only want her. So Alvaro wouldn't have to worry about Juanma anymore.

That did not fit Mia's story and he decided to confront Juanma without telling Mia.

This opportunity came just before the basketball practice. He called him away from the others. Juanma said, "What have I done wrong now," when he saw Alvaros scowl.

Alvaro replied, "You don't know that?"

"No," mused Juanma. "Well, then I'll helpyou to understand. I warned you to play with my sister. You're pretending you've changed but you're the same egoist like before. Only playing you have you apparently learned in Go.

Juanma looked at him questioningly. "What do you mean now?" He asked. Alvaro was annoyed at the very well-played innocence. "You want my sister back but say to Mia that Lupe wants it? How brave you are actually. Don't you think that both Lupe and Mia have gone through enough? Do you even have a conscience? " All the frustration of the last days came to Alvaro and he got louder and louder. He also didn't notice that Mia approached the two, because she wanted to watch the training.

She took fast steps toward the two and asked, "What's going on?" "What's going on?" Alvaro repeated "Your innocent lamb plays the victim while he starts again with my sister. No wonder that Lupe and you keep fighting. Me looked at Juanma. Juanma had tried several times to say something, but Alvaro didn't let him. Now that he didnß t say anything anymore, but looked down, Mia said to him, "I never would have thought that you are like this." and wanted to turn around.

.Juanma exclaimed: "Mia let me expl--.." "You don't need to explain anything I've heard everything" With these words she left.

Tears ran down her cheeks. She went directly to the bedrooms.

Juanma looked at Alvaro and said: "Since you believe in the truth of your sister, now you have what you wanted??"

With the words he left the sports hall got his cell phone out of the locker room; Alvaro's words and the distrust of Mia and Alvaro had hurt himtoo much. Mia's disappointed face kept popping up in his mind. He called Lupe and she replied promptly. He started immediately. "How dare you lie to Alvaro. I wanted to be there for you and now your brother started the biggest fight with me and Mia got pulled in too. "Lupe said mockingly," Oh, poor Mia. "Juanma had left the school grounds during the phone call and was more than angry. He did not notice where he was going. He crossed a street without lookingand just shouted at Lupe "You are not normal". He didn't see the car which came along the street....