Ohne Titel Teil188

After dinner, Mia and Alvaro walked around the lake and then back to the car. They enjoyed the warm evening air.

"How did I actually deserve this great surprise?" Mia asked. "With you! Because you are who you are, make my days brighter and always make me laugh."

Mia snuggled up against Alvaro. The lake wasn't big and so they got back to the car quickly. Alvaro went still on a hill, where they could look over many lights that now came on. Mia put her head on Alvaro's shoulder. At this moment she could hardly believe her luck. Alvaro took her hand. He enjoyed her company so much.

Both were very tired from all the fresh air and exercise. Mia was already closing her eyes. "Let's go to the pension," said Alvaro.

Mia nodded and said "I wish this day would never end."

"We will have many more days like this."

When they got to the pension, Elena was waiting for them. She asked how the day had been and was happy about the many beautiful things they had experienced.

They went up to her room and Mia went to shower. Then she snuggled into bed and waited for Alvaro to come out of the bathroom. She enjoyed every moment of this weekend. As much as she enjoyed being with Juanma and Zoe, this was something very special.

Alvaro came out of the bathroom and MIa let him choose a movie. She lay down very close to him and sucked in his warmth. She could hear his calm heartbeat and felt his breath in her hair. "What are you thinking of" he asked.

" Of you."

" And what do you think?"

"Actually nothing that I can put into words. I'm just happy."

"I am too," he said.

Juanma and Zoe didn't have to wait long for Florencia. Juanma and Zoe took the back seat of the car. Both were exhausted from the long day in the water.

Zoe put her head on Juanma's shoulder. She never really allowed feelings. For the first time to Gaspar. And she was hurt. She was still a little afraid of getting hurt again. She wasn't jealous of Mia. But sometimes the strong bond between Mia and Juanma still scared her, even though she knew they needed each other too.

"How was the day" asked Florencia. "Nice" replied Juanma and Zoe added "and exhausting".

Everyone laughed. Juanma and Zoe took turns talking about the day. His mother was watching them in the rearview mirror. She was happy that Juanma was so happy. She had never seen him so happy with Lupe. He had always had to prove something to her and wanted to prove something to himself. He had put so much pressure on himself. That seemed over now. He had grown so much in the last few months.

When they got home, Juanma made a sandwich for both of them and they said good night to Marcello and Florenzia.

Zoe wasn't really hungry anymore, she was so tired, but JUanma persuaded her to eat.

"Thank you for taking me here," she said.

"You've been here before, I thought it would be a change," said JUanma with a wink.

"I wanted to be alone with you," he said then. Alvaro and Mia's short trip gave me the idea. And I'm enjoying every moment, "he said while he took zoe in his arms and lifted her up.

Zoe gave him a kiss on the nose and then said, "I really enjoyed the day too. Let's watch another movie."

They got ready for the night and snuggled into bed. Juanma took Zoe in her arms. Her warmth gave him rest. Both were so tired that they didn't see much of the film.

Lupe and Ramiro had eaten comfortably together. Lupe had told him about the school and complained again that Alex only put her  into a group choreography.

"You will try to do the best you can. And if he sees that he might decide differently next time," said Ramiro. "Sometimes you just have to put up with something. You break yourself up when you're always upset about everything."

Lupe looked down. She had actually wanted to complain that Mia had gotten a duet, but didn't find it appropriate to Ramiro.

She had also decided that she wanted to go back to school. Not because she didn't want to stay with Ramiro. But she had arranged to meet her group in the morning to practice the song. "Only Zoe is out of line," she said.

"Yes, I know she's at home with Juanma."

Lupe rolled her eyes. " Do you miss him?" asked Ramiro.

"Yes, but of course I miss him," said Lupe.

"No Lupe, I mean do you miss him or do you miss having a boyfriend?"

Lupe opened her mouth to say something but Ramiro stopped her.
"Don't answer now. Think carefully about my question". On the way back to school, neither of them said anything at first.
Then Lupe said, "I miss having someone so near like Mia and Zoe have someone."
"But you have to give something for that too. If I remember the time with Juanma, he had to be there for you. And he didn't want that only. A relationship only works if you care for each other." When they got to the school, Lupe got out. She took Ramiro farewell into her arms and said "Thank you for the nice evening dad ... Ramiro"
"If you want... continue saying dad " Ramiro replied.
"Thanks dad" smiled Lupe