Friday

The next morning everyone was very tired. After breakfast, Zoe took over again to take care of Roberto. The morning was quiet for both her and the others in class.
After class, she wanted to drive to Ramiro. Alvaro decided to drive the girls to the apartment with Roberto and then go shopping with Juanma for the weekend. They had considered barbecuing on both days.
Roberto was better, he had less problems with the withdrawal symptoms. When all had arrived in evening Ramiro apartment, the boys prepared the grill and the girls went to work in the kitchen.

Mia got a call from Ramiro, who told her that they should have a gig again on the weekend. This time again in Buenos Aires. Mia told the others about it while eating and Juanma said "We really have to finish the lyrics and choreos over the weekend. "Yes, we can start with it right away."

Alvaro, Zoe and Roberto cleaned up after the meal and Mia and Juanma delved into the lyrics.
Roberto switched between freezing and sweating and Alvaro made sure he drank enough. His stomach was not stable yet and he vomited most of what he was eating, but Alvaro had a good feeling.
Since the week had been pretty nerve-racking, they went to sleep relatively early, for Roberto they had made a bed on the couch.
Juanma woke up at night and got up to see shortly after Roberto. They had closed everything to alcohol and medicines.
Roberto was awake and stood on the terrace. When Juanma came to look at him. "I need a bit of air," he said. "That's ok," Juanma said.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"I'd love to go out a bit. Walk a bit "

" Now? It's two o'clock. "

" Just a little bit. "Juanma thought about it. Dismissed, he agreed. He looked for the matching key from the key board and both put on shoes and jacket. Juanma put his phone in his pocket. Roberto took a deep breath as they stepped into the street.

Both said nothing for a long time, then Juanma asked "how long will you feel the symptoms?"

"Since I could not take as much through the school as I used to I think it will soon be over." "Hopefully," Juanma said. They walked along a little-traveled road. A couple of cars drove by and Roberto said "If you continue here and turn right at the next intersection, there's another club where my friends and I used to be more often."

" But you did not want to go with me there now right?" "Roberto shook his head ,

They continued and looked puzzled as a passing car suddenly made a full stop and turned. Roberto looked at the car but now only the headlights were blinding.
The car drove up to them and stopped beside them. Before it had stopped completely, someone jumped out the back of the car and ran for Roberto.
He tugged at his throat and shouted, "Where'd you hide the days. Lena and the others said you have a rich girlfriend now. Do not need to hang out with us anymore? "

Juanma was so surprised that he could not react for a moment, but then he stopped to intervene. A second later, someone else was behind him, holding a jackknife to his throat. "You're holding out of there. That's a thing between Roberto and us. "

" What do you want from me? "

" You did not pay when you were there with your girlfriend. And you still have stuff from me. "

" I can give you everything, but here I have nothing. "The guy who threatened Juanma, was distracted for a moment and Juanma managed to get out of his grip. He kicked his assailant and said, "You almost killed Mia."

Roberto said, "Juanma please do not say more."

The next moment, Juanma felt the knife piercing his jacket and shirt, as well as his skin. Another kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fall. The one with the knife kicked him sideways. His luck was that a passing car made a full stop and the attackers let go of them to avoid being recognized. JUanma tried to get up again but had sharp pains in the side and the stab wound. An elderly man got out of the car. He helped Juanma up and went to Roberto. Roberto had also taken a few kicks but was able to get up well.

"I call the police," said the man.

"No," Roberto said quickly. "It's all ok, we do not need police."

The man looked at Juanma. Juanma was a bit pale, but also nodded. "Are you sure?" Both nodded. "Shall I take you somewhere?"

"No, we live nearby," said Roberto. "Okay," said the man, "then take care of yourself." He got in his car and drove away. When he was out of sight, Juanma moaned and dropped to the floor. He held his side. "What is it" said Roberto

"Someone got me with the knife somehow" He carefully pulled up his jacket and shirt. The jacket had caught most of it, so it was not a deep wound. He could hardly move because of the kick in the ribs. Roberto sat next to him. "I'm sorry," he said.

"Are you still in debt with them?"

"Just the few drinks with Mia and some of the pills Alvaro has now." Both of them took a deep breath. "Can you get up?" Roberto asked.

"Yes slowly" Juanma saw that the wound was bleeding more than expected. His cell phone beeped. It was Mia "Are you with Roberto?" He answered "Yes we are outside, but come back now. Can you wait for us? "

" Sure "came as an answer
Slowly they went back and Mia stood at the bottom of the door. When she saw the two, she ran to meet them. "What happened to you?" She asked.

"Some people from Roberto attacked us. Let's go up first," said Juanma. In the appartment, he sat down carefully on a chair. Mia saw that Roberto had a few grazes on his arms. "Look at Juanma first, he has a puncture wound," Roberto said.

Juanma was pale and Mia looked at him startled. "Where?" She asked. Juanma took off his jacket and pulled up his shirt. By now, a large there was mach blood. Mia immediately got some towels and wanted to press them there. "Not firm please" He pulled the shirt higher and Mia saw that he got a kick in the ribs. Carefully, Mia felt the dotted spot. "Does that hurt you breathing?" She asked. "A bit, but every movement hurts," she looked again and said "I think the injury is fortunately not so deep, I see that I can find bandages." In the bathroom, she found everything she needed and then provided she's the wound. She looked briefly at Roberto who was suddenly sweating heavily. She fetched two glasses of water and a cold pack from the kitchen and handed them both a glass and Juanma the cool pack. As far as she could tell, Roberto had no injuries to worry about. She went to him and said, "Lie down. You need rest now." "Thanks," Roberto said, "For what?" "For not hating me now because Juanma is injured." Mia miled at him. Juanma looked at the two of them, "Please do not say a word tomorrow to Zoe , please." Roberto nodded.Mia sat down to Juanma.By the bandage no blood had come through. She took the cooling pack from him and carefully held it to his side.