A part of Robertos Story

"Good, then I'll talk to Roberto and then to Tobi." Alvaro left the room and looked for Roberto. He found him in the lounge. "Come on, please," said Alvaro to him.
They walked across the yard. "I talked to the others." Alvaro said. "We thought about changing the room with Tobi. Zoe  still has to rest and can therefore be with you during class, we'll see the rest. "
"Alvaro, I'll need electrolytes if I vomit too much. And you've got to stay, no matter what."
"Sounds like you already know that." Roberto lowered his eyes and said, "I did that twice" "Alright, and this time you can do it," said Alvaro. "I'm going to look for Tobi, ok?
"Yes, ok, and thanks, say the same to the others."
Alvaro found Tobi in his room. "Hey Tobi, I've been thinking of something. We could swap rooms so Roberto would not keep you awake, maybe I'll get him to behave calmly. "" Reallyl, Alvaro believe me that's really exhausting. "
"I try it, we can still see everything else. When do you mean we can do it?" "From me immediately," said Tobi. "Ok, we do not have to change everything," said Alvaro. They both packed some of their things and then they swapped the rooms.
Alvaro looked for Roberto again and said "Hey say hello to your new roommate" he grinned at Roberto.
"We start today? I thought ... "Roberto laughed, but Alvaro preferred to interrupt him" Do not say anything wrong, That means after dinner we go into the room, when did you last take something? "" Just before you wanted to talk to me earlier. I wanted tp go  to the club later ... "" You can forget that "Roberto said nothing. Alvaro met again with Juanma and the girls and told what he had discussed with Roberto.
"Okay, then we spend all the time together at bedtime, so you do not have to do it alone," Mia said.
They went to dinner together and sat down with Roberto. After dinner, they went to Alvaros and Roberto's room.
Alvaro said, "You give me all the stuff you have here." Roberto pulled up his mattress and pulled out various jars under the slatted frame. Alvaro took it. "That's really all," Juanma asked doubtfully. "Yes," said Roberto.
"When do you expect problems?" "That's hard to say," said Roberto. "It is important that no matter what I say or do, you must not give me." Alvaro had brought two bottles of electrolyte drink from the cafeteria and there was enough water available.
Alvaro adjusted himself a bit and Juanma turned on the TV. It was still early but Zoe was tired again. Juanma sat on Alvaros bed and Zoe put his head on his shoulder. Mia said, "Bring her over to us, then she can fall asleep properly, we'll be fine." "Sure,?" Juanma asked. "Of course," said Alvaro. Juanma left the room with Zoe.
Roberto had made himself comfortable on his bed. "Thanks for doing that, I know I did not deserve that"
"You're showing us that you deserve it, then you'll stick to it later," said Alvaro. He sat down on Mia's bed.
Roberto talked a bit about basketball with Alvaro and hoped he could train again next week.
"You play well," said Alvaro, "but you have to be more careful, if you play recklessly, Marcelo will not use you." "Actually, I'm not like that," Roberto said.
"When did your parents split up?" Mia asked. "Last year, but there have always been arguments before. They did not really know if I was at home because they were engaged in quarreling. "
"Do you have siblings" Roberto did not answer, but lowered his eyes. Then he said "I had a big brother." He looked at Mia. Then he said quietly "He got sick and did not make it. He was always there for me, listened to me."
"Sorry," said Mia and Alvaro nodded. "How much older was he?" Asked Alvaro. " 5 years. My mother could not stand it. That broke the marriage with my father. After his death, nothing was the same as before "Roberto's voice became uncertain and he fell silent.
Nobody knew what to say. Then Roberto said "I'm trying to sleep. "He went to the bathroom to get ready and Mia said goodbye to Alvaro. She was tired, too. When she came to her room, Juanma and Zoe slept both.
Juanma woke up when Mia came out of the bathroom. "Hey," he said, "I did not realize I was asleep. I'm going over now. "
"Stay here, if you go over now you are wide awake and can not sleep anymore. Is Zoe ok? "" Yes she fell asleep almost immediately "
Mia cuddled up in her bed. After a while Juanma said "are you still awake?" "Yes a little"said Mia.

"Was there anything new about Roberto?" "He told me about his family. He had a brother who died," Mia said wearily. Juanma realized that she could barely keep herself awake and did not ask further. He too quickly fell asleep again.
They only started when the alarm sounded in the morning. Juanma left the room to prepare for the day in his room. Mia and Zoe met Alvaro at breakfast. Zoe finished a plate and took over the room of Roberto. Alvaro had said that until now everything was ok, that he only got a bit nervous in the morning. He had spent a bit of time studying the topic and preparing Zoe for everything from vomiting to chills to fever and that she could write  if she needed help. When Zoe was about to go Juanma watched Zoe with mixed feelings.