Lupe/ Juanma+ Mia/ Alvaro

Juanma wanted to take a shower after the days in the hospital. After that he needed a moment and when he felt safe on his feet again he texted Mia. "I would like to get some fresh air. Do you want to go with me? "

Mia wrote back "Ok I'll be there in 10 minutes"

Juanma sat down a bit on his bed. After the very intense time with Mia in the hospital, he just missed her a lot. She had seen him from his weakest side. Was there all the time. She had confessed to him. That's not what he knew from Lupe. She had not visited him at the hospital when he was there because of his knee. He was deep in his thoughts as Mia knocked.

He opened the door for her. "Everything ok?" Mia asked.

"Yes," Juanma answered, "I just wanted to get out for a moment." "No problem," Mia said. They walked a bit across the yard. After a few minutes Juanma took hold of her arm and she realized that he wasn't steady on his feet and held him tight. Slowly she led him to a bench. "Everything ok?" she asked. He took several deep breaths. "It all turned from one second to the other. He held his hand up and it was shivering. Mia held the hand still. "Let's take a break. Sure that was too much"

"Yes, probably. But I have to get fit again "

"Hey, that's getting better every day. But you have to be patient. "

"Do you know that I missed you in the short time today? Thank you again for all. There has never been one other person besides my mother who has done so much for me." Mia looked at him and said:" I liked to do that. Do you think you are ok now? Shall I bring you back to your room? "

"Can you give me another 5 minutes?"He asked. "Sure" "I hope I can join the class tomorrow as usual" "Slowly Juanma, you have to be patient. You were really lucky. It could have happened so much more. I do not want to think about it "

"Mia, I'm okay. Please stop blaming yourself. It was an accident because I did not pay attention to the street "

Mia said nothing more. They sat quietly together for a moment. Mia thought she could not handle it if something had happened to him.

Juanma wondered how much she would break his heart again when she decided for Alvaro again. He expected that, but it would hurt too much. Mia had given him so much.

The next day, Lupe was back. Mia and Fede were with Juanma when Lupe came to the cafeteria. She went to Juanma ignoring Mia and said "Can I talk to you alone"

Juanma asked: what do you have to tell me? "Please let us talk alone"

"Okay", "he said. And Mia and Fede went away"And," asked Juanma.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I thought that you also would feelvsomething ... "" No you have not. I have shown you clearly that I have no interest in starting something with you again. "

"Please Juanma I'm sorry. It was wrong. I wanted ... "You wanted that Mia won't talk to me anymore. That's what you wanted." Lupefirst said nothing. Then she said, "She took everything from me. What do you think about how I feel? "" No, shedidn't take everything from you. I've told you before. And that I feel something for her and not for you, it's your own fault. She was with me in the hospital day and night. You didnt even call. "

With that he turned around and went to Fede at the table. "Everything ok buddy" asked Fede.

Juana took a deep breath and said "yes it's alright. Come on, we have to go to class. "

The lessons went without incident. Lupe had said nothing more. She was surrounded by Agus and Sophie and left Mia alone. Juanma needed a bit of rest after the day, but he felt much better. Alvaro invited Mia go with him to the river after school. He finally wanted to have time with her alone.

As they got out of the car by the river, he naturally took Mia's hand. And was relieved that she also took his.

Silently, they walked side by side for a few minutes. After a while, Mia said, "You're angry, right?"

No, Mia, I'm not mad, "replied Alvaro. "I'm confused. And I don't know what to do. "

" why?" Mia asked. Alvaro thought for a moment how to say that. Finally he started: "I do not want to sound jealous. But at the moment I have the feeling that only Juanma counts for you. You always stayed at his side in the hospital. You are always there when he needs something. Sure, what has happened was hard. But I thought we were just taking a break. At the moment I feel like you are reorienting yourself. And that makes me sad "

Mia did not say anything at first. She arranged her thoughts. Then she said, "Right now I just feel like he needs me." Yes, but you're not his girlfriend. "" But a friend already", she said. "He felt really bad at the hospital and he was afraid of the results"

"I understand that too, but was it necessary to stay the nights for example?"

"That was a momentary decision Alvaro. I did not start anything with him. I just did not want him to have to stand this alone "

"But you understand that I'm worried, right? Mia I miss you, you do not believe how incredibly happy I was about your decision for me. And then suddenly everything changes."Alvaro said sadly.

Mia took him in her arms. "Please,try to understand me." Alvaro decided not to deepen the subject any further. He just wanted to enjoy the time with Mia.

They sat for a long time on the bench by the water. Alvaro asked Mia if lupe had said anything to her. "No, she has left me alone. But Ramiro wants to talk to me tomorrow. "" Ok, but you should not worry about that, "said Alvaro, squeezing her hand.