Ohne Titel Teil151

When they arrived at school, they were eagerly awaited by Simon. Zoe and Mia took Juanma, Alvaro and Simon to their room after consulting with Ramiro.
 He wanted to know everything about every adventure. After a while, Zoe mumbled that she wanted to get drinks from the cafeteria. When she closed the door behind her, Simon asked: "What is she doing? She is so calm." Juanma looked at the floor and said, "Lupe is always trying to destroy our relationship. And that's when I can talk to Mia best. Zoe thinks she has to fight two girls."
"But she's also friends with me, that's okay too ... even if everything has gotten a little less," he added sadly. "It's just difficult for her because she knows that Juanma once felt more for me," said MIa. "But we will manage it. I hope Roberto can tame Lupe a bit." "Are the two together" Simon wanted to know . "No" said Mia. "But sometimes I think Roberto would like it"

 Zoe had reached the door of the cafeteria and saw Ramiro and Lupe sitting at a table together. She was being held from behind and when she turned around, Roberto was standing behind her. "Psst" he said "I think they are talking about Lupe's behavior on vacation." Unfortunately, the two of them couldn't understand much, as much as they prick up their ears. After a while, Ramiro got up and pulled Lupe into his arms. Roberto pulled Zoe away from the door. "come away that so they can't still see us," he whispered.
"I wanted to get some water, let's just go in and pretend we just got here." said Zoe softly. Roberto thought for a moment and then nodded. "Then you go alone," he finally said and backed away from the door a little. Zoe entered the cafeteria and greeted Ramiro and Lupe "I don't want to disturb, I just wanted to get some water" she said while Lupe followed her with her eyes. As she passed them on the way back, Ramiro said, "It was a nice, if turbulent time with you all. Basically I would like to do that again. It's nice to see how you grow together and how deeply your friendship is "Zoe glanced at Lupe and said,
" Thank you Ramiro for taking us with you and giving us such a great time. I think we've all learned a lot in the last few months and that's thanks to you. "Then she wished her a nice evening and left the cafeteria.

Roberto was already waiting for her. "Did he or she say something?" asked he. Zoe reported briefly. They sat a little apart on the stairs.
"Is everything ok with you and Juanma?" asked Roberto.
"I don't know. Yes and no. When we are both together, everything is ok. He's really changed a lot. But he's still attached to Mia and I admire Alvaro for his patience." "Maybe Alvaro can do that because he sees that Mia makes him a better person." Roberto pointed out.
"But I really want to be the person who makes him be how he is, and I just want him to talk to me when there is something wrong". "Isn't he doing that at all?"
"Yes, but he talks a lot more with Mia". Roberto put his arm around her. "Give him time," he said, "look what I've been through and I've changed too." Zoe lays her head briefly on Roberto's shoulder and took a deep breath. It was good for her to have someone with her.
In Mia and Zoe's room, Juanma looked at the clock and said "I'll go see where Zoe is". He left the room and walked through the stairs towards the cafeteria. When he heard Zoe's voice and shortly afterwards Roberto he stopped and looked down the stairs. He saw that Roberto had hugged Zoe. For a moment he considers intervening. He went back quietly to take another stairwell down at the end of the corridor. He went across the yard to the room behind the gym. He texted Mia briefly where he was, but that he didn't want anyone to come to him and that he would explain it to her later.

Mia frowned at the text and Alvaro looked at her questioningly. Mia put the phone down and said, "Isabel, I should call her tomorrow, she'd like to know how the vacation was."
After a while, Zoe came back into the room. Everyone looked at her questioningly and Simon then asked "Where is Juanma" Zoe raised her eyebrows questioningly "I was thinking here?" "He wanted to look for you, said Alvaro.
" Mhm he didn't find me " Alvaro looked at Mia. Mia shrugged. "Did he just write to you" asked Simon directly. Mia looked down and said "yes, but I shouldn't say that and he doesn't want anyone looking for him either." Alvaro rolled his eyes. "Sometimes I don't understand him. What does he have now". Zoe said, "I know where he is and I'm going there now. He's always at the gym." With these words she left the room. Mia took her cell phone and wrote to Juanma that she couldn't stop Zoe from looking for him. "I'm ok, I just want a little rest" was his answer. He left the room and the school grounds and turned off his cell phone.
"it was a mistake you warned him," said Alvaro. "Zoe won't find him or he'll be mad already"
"He should be allowed to think about something allone," said Mia. "I'm sure it has something to do with Zoe and then he'll want to see her last at this moment." she added. Alvaro looked at Simon and shrugged "do what you want," he said. When Alvaro was about to clarify whether he would stay with Mia for the night or go to his room, there was a knock. Mia opened the door and Roberto stood in front of her. "I hope I didn't wake you up. Juanma has left the school grounds and it's raining cats and dogs outside. I called him, but he didn't hear it."
"I said it was a mistake," said Alvaro. "We could look for him with the car," said Roberto. "No," said Mia. "The cell phone is off. Give him a little time now, I'm sure he'll be in touch soon or be back here."