Ohne Titel Teil193

Ramiro took them home with him in the late afternoon. Lupe and Alvaro had left a few minutes earlier.

"Hey you two," said Ramiro, "let's go. I bought everything for paella yesterday."

At Ramiro's home they prepared food together. Cooking was distracting and it was fun together. Ramiro asked Juanma if he was excited about tomorrow's game: "A little bit, they are all strong players, but I think we are well prepared."

"Marcello is a good coach. And if you do your best, nothing can happen."

Javier had almost finished the dinner for Lupe and Alvaro when they arrived. He was happy that the two of them came to him together and was almost a little excited. The relationship with Alvaro had become very good. He had understood that he could not only bring up with severity. He had certain ideas, but he also had to accept his son's feelings. Mia had been a thorn in his side because he had the feeling that she was going to upset Alvaro, but he had seen that there was much more to the lively girl than he thought.

He couldn't assess Lupe yet. The times he had picked up or brought Alvaro to Mercedes' home, she was either not there or he had only seen her briefly. Now it was time to get to know her properly and to be a father for her too, if she wanted to. He hoped if she were with him with Alvaro that she would be more open-minded than when she was alone with him.

Ramiro, Mia and Juanma had sat down to eat. Ramiro knew that Zoe's topic was on fire for both of them, he just wondered if it was a good idea to speak up. Finally he did.

"I thought about Zoe again. Juanma, if you talk to her, please tell her that I would like to speak to her parents. Even if they bring her on Sunday, then they don't have to come again. You know what her father is doing for a work? "

Juanma shook his head. Mia said "I was wondering if we could do a few gigs through Charlie and raise the school fees for Zoe."

"I will try to offer Zoe's family the best possible, we just have to see what exactly are their plans  and to what extent we can do something about it. But of course that's a good idea, Charlie is sure up to  something -However, he has a gig again, he wanted to write me more details and we must not lose sight of the exams that you are still writing. The school year is not that long anymore. "

"We could do that," Mia said confidently. Ramiro smiled. It would be a shame to tear the four apart when they are now sticking together. In itself that is also a task of the school. He made up his mind to raise the issue with Zoe's parents too.

After dinner, Ramiro had to make a phone call and Mia and Juanma cleaned up the kitchen. Juanma's phone rang and it was Zoe. He accepted the call and went out onto the terrace. It didn't take Mia long to get  the kitchen clean. When she was through, she went to Juanma.

He had finished talking to Zoe and looked up when Mia walked over to him. " Everything OK?" she asked.

"She cried. But her parents want to talk through everything again tomorrow. And I told her that Ramiro would like to talk to them. Maybe she'll come back to school tomorrow evening."

Mia saw that Zoe's sadness took him deeply. "I shouldn't have come here with you, I'm just spoiling your evening," he said.

"No, you don't," Ramiro heard from the door. "I suggest we play a game. That brings us all to different thoughts."

Mia looked encouragingly at Juanma and pulled him up. Ramiro had put a selection of games on the table and they chose one together. Juanma said briefly that Zoe should come back on Saturday because she wanted to spend the evening with Juanma, Mia and Alvaro and hoped that there would also be a basketball victory to celebrate. Ramiro said "That fits well, I'm also there for the game, maybe there will be an opportunity to talk to Zoe's parents straight away."

Lupe and Alvaro's evening also went well. Lupe felt more comfortable with Alvaro at Javier's. They talked a lot about school and Lupe tried to convince her father that dancing and singing could also become a profession. Javier told a few things about Alvaro's earliest childhood and so relaxed the mood again and again. It was a really good start and Alvaro hoped the relationship would stay that way now. Javier said that he had talked a lot with Ramiro about the situation and that he would see a lot differently now.

Alvaro missed Mia, and he apologized to call her later that evening. Mia answered immediately. "Is everything all right with you?" Asked Alvaro. "yes everything ok, we play with Ramiro."

"I miss you," said Alvaro.

"I miss you too. I'm glad to have you with me again tomorrow. How's it going with Lupe and Javier."

"Good so far. They are slowly approaching" laughed Alvaro. "Javier said the next time you should come with me" When Mia didn't answer, Alvaro laughed. "Hey, he sees you in a completely different light now. Trust me"

Mia had to laugh too and said "I'll try". They said goodbye because they didn't want to keep the others waiting.