Turns

Juanma was not able to sleep. The idea that Alvaro was with Mia drove him crazy. Fede did his best to distract him, but it was not possible. Finally, Juanma got up and left the room with the words, "I need some air." Fede texted Alvaro in case Juanma wanted to go to Mia and Alvaro. Mia wanted to know what was going on because Alvaro made a strained face. Aövaro told her, but Juanma did not come.

Fede wrote again after an hour because Juanma was not back yet.

Mia said "I know where he is, I go to him" No you stay in bed." Said Alvaro.

"No Alvaro, I know where he is and it's better if I get him. I'm okay so far, I can do that. "Alvaro didn't say anymore.

Mia went to the room behind the gym. As expected, she found him there with headphones in his ears. This time he was awake.

When he saw her, he took off the headphones and went to her. "Mia, should stay in bed, what are you doing here?" Mia said that Fede had told them he had left and not come back and that Alvaro wanted to lok for him. "What's wrong with you?" She asked. " Why are you here." Juanma turned to the mat he had been sitting on, pulled Mia with him and they sat down on the mat. He hung his head. "I could not stand the idea that Alvaro is with you. I was in bed and it just hurt "

Mia impulsively embraced him. "Juanma between him and me happens as well as between you and me." "Yes, but I would like to be with you, no matter what happens, you do not understand that."

"Did not you say you don't want to crush me with your feelings anymore?" "Hey you were looking for me, I did not come to you. You want me to be honest or what am I supposed to do, Mia. "

He hugged her. "You're right," Mia answered, "but it hurts to see you like that and Alvaro does not feel any better. I told you both I do not want a relationship what else should I do. "

Juanma took a few deep breaths. Then he said softly, "It's not your fault either. And if you want him, just tell me. Then it hurts one time. "Mia pushed him away a bit to look him in the eye. He had tears in his eyes and averted his eyes. "Juanma look at me, please. I did not say that I want him. I want to be friends with you both. You're both infinitely important to me. "" I donß t know how much longer I can stand it, "said Juanma. "I enjoy every moment with you."

He noticed that Mia was shaking a little. He gave her his jacket with the words "you are cold" "Just a little bit" Mia said. He took her in his arms again, but he realized that she was very warm again. "Mia, you have to go to bed. You're totally warm again, I'll bring you over, "Juanma said softly. He pulled her up. She took a few steps, then picked her up. "I carry you", he said.

He took her to her room, where Alvaro had been waiting rather indecisively, and laid her on her bed. Alvaro asked, "What happened?" "Nothing we talked about, but the meds go down. Give her another pill and then she will sleep fast. "Alvaro got the pills Juanma poured a glass of water. Al Mia had taken the pill, Juanma said goodbye to the two. Alavro went with him outside. "Juanma," he called as he wanted to turn around. "Everything ok?" "No ... and you know the feeling, you're just can deal better with this than me. Stay with her. I'll be there tomorrow morning because Simon is not there, ok? "" Okay, "said Alvaro. With that, he disappeared back into Mia's room. Juana looked at the door for a moment and then went to his room.

Fede was still awake. "Hey buddy," he said. Juanma looked at him. "Mia found me " "And?" "We talked, I brought her back to her room, Alvaro will be with her until tomorrow." Fede could not stand the sad look of his best friend, he said only: "Tomorrow Are you there then? "" Yes, exactly, "said Juanma and went to bed. He was still awake for a long time.

But he was also looking forward to the next day.