Ramiro gets angry

In the meantime, Ramiro had called Isabel. He had explained to her that there was some stress and Mia was a bit sad, but that he had talked to her and that everything would be cleared up. Isabel was not so easy to convince but in the end she agreed to talk to Mia again tomorrow in peace.
Then Ramiro went to Mercedes. He slammed the door shut behind him so that Mercedes jerked at her desk. He also started talking immediately.

"Mercedes what did you do?"

"What should I have done?"

"I think you know that very well, how can you force Mia to break up with Alvaro."

"Oh, that was clear that she was running to her dad. I only have her ... "
"She did not run to me she wanted to be picked up by Isabel. And that this arrives then at my desk should be clear. But that is not the point now. Is it your view of teaching putting students under pressure? Did you want to take my daughter away from me a second time? "
"No, but it can not be that ..."

Ramiro did not let her finish," Mercedes that is unacceptable. And I have to tell you, as much as we owe you the good reputation of the school, if that keeps up, I have to change things here. "

He left the room and slammed the door again.
He opened the door again and stuck his head in, saying, "And that you will leave Mia alone now should have been clear." He called Mia and asked where she was. She said that everyone was in her room and he came there. He sat down with the students and told them what he had arranged. Mia had calmed down and approached him and took him in his arms.

"Next time you come to me right away, Okay," said Ramiro. Mia nodded. To the other three, he said," Thank you for taking care of her and fixing it. You are great friends. Alvaro, with Javier, I have clarified that you may come to me at the weekend. With Mia, of course. "

He grinned.

"And what if Mercedes forbids it?" Mia asked.

"We'll see that then," Ramiro answered. "So go ahead, get some food up here and you'll have some peace together here, I'll let Mauro know you're here".
Alvaro and Juanma set out to get something to eat for themselves and the girls.
Alvaro took a deep breath as they left the room. "Everything ok" asked Juanma.

"Yes, but what a mess. We would rather have stayed at the beach. Good that Zoe has found Mia, she would never have said something otherwise. Maybe she would have just been gone. "
"No, she would not. But I know what you mean. It's good that we do not have to say goodbye again. "

Alvaro nodded and they had already arrived at the cafeteria.
Zoe asked Mia, "Why did not you want to tell me that?"
"I did not want to tell Juanma, too, but you know him. He has not stopped guessing and reading my reactions. In the end, he found out by himself what happened. "
"That was good Mia". Mia went to the bathroom to wash her face and then the boys came back with the food.
They stayed awhile and did not realize it was getting late. Mia had already fallen asleep on Alvaros lap. JUanma also lacked some sleep from the night before and he said, "I think we should put an end to today. Or me, at least. "

Alvaro said," I'll go with you. He carefully removed his legs from under Mia and put the blanket over her. Then he kissed her gently on the cheek and whispered "Good night".
Zoe took Juanma aside and asked, "Everything's alright with you?" "Yeah, I'm just  tired, It's been a long day."
"Oh yes." Zoe said. "And very emotional" She took Juanma in her arms and spontaneously pressed a kiss on his cheek. "Good night," she said. Juanma was a bit perplexed and said softly "Good night Zoe". Alvaro and he left the room. Outside he grinned at Juanma "Zoe?" Juanma shrugged his shoulders. "I was also surprised."

"Oh, come on, you've got along more than good over the weekend." Alvaro said.
" Yes that's true. She is a really great person. I would not have thought that before "
"Maybe that's because you did not see that before ...."
"Very possible" They arrived at Alvaros room and Juanma said "Good night"

"Juanma?"

"Yes?"
"Thank you for being there for Mia. I know that she is in good hands with you".
"But, sure, captain. Good night see you tomorrow"